How about no

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo happily sat down next to Minah and her friends not noticing the student watching them, murmuring.

“Here” Minah said as she gave Myungsoo a lunch box “I-it’s not much”

Myungsoo looked at her and smiled “Thank you, I’ll gladly eat it.”

The latter began eating and his eyes widen, It may not be the best food her ever tasted but it warmed up his heart and that was enough. Myungsoo noticed that Minah was looking at him cautiously and he assumed that maybe she was waiting for his response.

“It’s delicious!” Myungsoo smiled at her.

Minah sighed in relief and blushed as her friends nudged her playfully.

They ate in delight not caring what the students were doing or probably making up story by now.

 

Sungyeol started eating while listening to his hyungs talk about myungsoo. He drifted somewhere and stopped eating for awhile when someone nudged him.

“Hyung” Sungjong said, as he waved a hand at sungyeol who was recovering from his stupor.

“o-oh” Sungyeol smiled looking at his hyung who were raising their eyebrows at him.

“You weren’t listening to us” Woohyun huffed.

“oops” Sungyeol said and laughed “Sorry, what where were you talking about?”

Sunggyu spoke up because woohyun was ranting about how no one was listening to him nowadays. “Well, you know how L is about girls, right?”

Sungyeol quirked an eyebrow and signalled to go on

“well, why don’t we help him?” Sunggyu smiled.

“huh?” Sungyeol blurted out almost too quickly.

“What sunggyu-hyung is saying is” Dongwoo explained “why don’t we help him out with minah or something?”

Sungyeol’s eye bulge. Were they crazy? Help the person you love with his love one? Not that they know but still..

Sungyeol sighed “Won’t myungsoo get angry? Besides, it’s better if does it himself”

“well, hyung’s right but” Sungjong pouted.

“Sungyeol, you party pooper” Woohyun pouted. He was probably the one who came up with the idea.

Sometime passed and they were most probably late for their first class so they start to head back. Sungyeol rode his motor and the rest went on a car.

Sungyeol took a detour and drove to the long way to clear his mind. He sighed for surely the nth time and the questions 'why' would linger in his mind.

When he arrived at school, he went to class without much thought; he went to his seat and sat down without a problem because no one really wants to face the wrath of Lee family in such an early age.

“yah, you’re late” Myungsoo said, when he turned around to face sungyeol.

Sungyeol nodded and ruffled the latter’s hair and signalled him to listen to class. Myungsoo obliged while pouting clearly wanting to say something.

“You can tell it to me later” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Wha— I didn’t say anything” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“I just know, pabo myung” Sungyeol chuckled.

 

“So what did you want to say?” Sungyeol asked after class as they made their way outside to meet with infinite, hand on myungsoo’s shoulder. And again with that dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter