tangled limbs

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun wakes up to a foot being shoved down his stomach painfully, he finally got up (after attempting to fall back to sleep) annoyed with a massive headache.

He rubbed the sleep off his eyes before cringing at the sunlight and the tangled limbs on the floor (probably his floor because this carpet is his and damn he needs it to be rewashed because ing hell he sees puke)

Before he attempted to move, he moaned in displease as the pain in his head’s trying to kill him. He turned to his left, noticing in his peripheral vision that there’s a neon note stuck on the table.

He took it and read it despite the pain he’s feeling and thank god he did because praise sungyeol the savior.

‘Hyungs, dongsaengs, med on table. Had to go. Byeeee <3’

Woohyun whipped his head a little too quickly (ouch!) to the table and mentally bowed at sungyeol’s image.

He took a gulp and sigh waiting for it to take effect. When it did, he stood up away from the limbs and went to shower before going to the kitchen, cooking.

Last night was a blur. He vaguely remember sungyeol carrying him and the rest out of the club (but he does remember sunggyu humping him..)  and that the other looked pained? Or was it his imagination. Because while he was lip locking with sunggyu (damn that guy did not stop) he did see him and L together chatting happily (which is a good sight)

While he was busy cooking breakfast a hand s its way on his waist, startling him.

“Dear god!” He shrieked, almost making the pan fall.

“Good morning” Sunggyu mumbled from his neck, voice hoarse that sends shiver down his spine, top it up with the older leaving butterfly kisses on his neck.

“Morning.” Woohyun craned his neck back to look at sunggyu and gave him a peck. “took the med?”

Sunggyu kissed the tip of his nose and nodded.

“Good.” Woohyun smiled before looking back at his cooking “Wake up the kids and take a shower.”

Sunggyu continued to leave butterfly kisses on woohyun that made the younger’s head spin but his resolve was straight.

“Yah” Woohyun whined, turning the stove off before facing sunggyu, who was grinning. “Go take a shower you stink” Woohyun pouted.

“Really?” Sunggyu raised his brow before diving on woohyun’s neck, doing what he did earlier.

Woohyun was so close, so ing close, to giving up but he saw movement outside of the kitchen and knew whose pyjamas that was.

“Yah,” Woohyun whined “Hoya’s up. You want him to see us or continue later?”

Sunggyu stopped and looked up from what he was doing and sighed before giving one last peck on woohyun’s grinning face. “Wake up the guys okay?”

“Yeah” Sunggyu called out before exiting the kitchen.

 

“So,” Hoya began sitting across the table full of guys who looked like (why didn’t sungyeol hyung give me his beauty! we're of the same blood damn it, sungjong hisses) “I didn’t know sunggyu-hyung likes to take the lead.”

The guys looked at him, sunggyu’s eyes wide as it can be. “I walked in on them” Hoya pointed at woohyun and sunggyu “And sunggyu-hyung was doing the kissing and dear god I think I saw woohyun’s resolve breaking”

Everyone stopped eating and slowly turned their heads towards the two whose face as red as ever.

“sunggyu-hyung tops?!?” Myungsoo was the first one too asked, his mouth full.

“so, woohyun-hyung bottoms!?!?!?!” Sungjong yelled, grinning.

“wait….” Dongwoo said “So… we’re eating the food they made while……”

Everyone stopped eating and pushed their plates away in disgust.

“what the hell?!?!?!?!”

“I just lost my appetite for the rest of the day….”

“hurling”

Woohyun who was red faced looked at his lap and bit his lips trying to suppress a cry of embarassmnet and thinking of ways to change the subject, sunggyu on the other hand who recovered fast (which is probably a first) rolled his eyes and looked at woohyun expecting the same action but what he sees made him want to pinch the guy.

“guys” Sunggyu said, “if you don’t stop now and eat I will pounce on him and you will regret it”

Woohyun whipped his head on sunggyu and looked at him wide eyed. He gaped at him like a fish before sunggyu smiled at him and shoved a waffle down his throat.

“Y-yah!” Woohyun shouted.

 

“i… “ Sungyeol stamm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter