volley

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been there for pretty much a week and been having the time of their lives (well their vacation and what’s left of it.) Not really much happened except for the fact that hoya almost got hit by woohyun for ruining his precious kitchen (it’s mine though, myungsoo interrupted) because the latter said he was hungry.

To this, woohyun yelled at him and told him to call the older if he was hungry and never to touch the kitchen.

Or the fact that myungsoo is forever scarred because one night when he was thirsty, he went out to get some drinks and guess what? When he stepped out he saw sunggyu and woohyun stark on the couch, scratch that his couch. Let’s just say he never wants to go out of the room at night ever again and sit o that couch.

 

They were now playing volleyball and split themselves into two, the great ones (woohyun says so himself), and the worst ones, which was named also by woohyun who earned a scowl from sunggyu.

Sungyeol decided not to play (says he wants to drink and the team is uneven) and decided to watch along with the crowd, yes crowd, it was a private beach but myungsoo’s dad decided it wouldn’t be too bad to let others in every now and then. And besides, he had something to do with his laptop.

“Yah” Sunggyu yelled “What do you mean by worst team?!”

Woohyun smiled “Baby, I love you but you at sports”

Sunggyu turned his eyes into slits (everyone wonders if he can still see); turned his head away from woohyun and looked at sungjong and myungsoo.

“We’re so beating them!” Sunggyu yelled.

The two snickered and nodded.

 

It was already round 2 and everyone was perspiring, with the hot heat around them and running around just to get the ball (because worst team lives up to their name for being a ish player who can't even serve).

“Hyung, Can we take a break?” Sungjong panted, he dreaded to sit nest to sungyeol who was in the shade eating shaved ice with his goddamn laptop in his laptop. Why didn't he volunteered to sit down?! curse his man pride.

“what are you saying?” Sunggyu arched his brow “We’re not backing down till we beat them!”

The guys groaned in response because sunggyu really was serious and Christ the heat was starting to get on them, top it up it was past lunch because they forgot to eat.

Woohyun had an idea and served the ball with so much strenght that it flew outside of the court (or whatever line it is because it smudged due to them at sports, really)

“Yah! that’s too much!” Sunggyu yelled as he watches the ball fly out of the area and into a pool of people.

Woohyun just flashed sunggyu an innocent smile just so he could sit down who cares about losing a point they were ahead of them. By a lot of points.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes because he knew what woohyun was thinking “I’ll get it”

He looked through the crowd and noticed the ball a few feet away from a bunch of girls. When he was about to grab the ball and crouch down, a girl took it. Myungsoo looked up and was dumbfounded.

 

“What’s taking L so long?” sunggyu grumbled as he slids next to sungyeol who was yelling because sunggyu was sweaty and that's just gross “Ahh! Whatever! I’m done! I’m not playing anymore!”

The ‘great’ team cheered because well, they won. Who wouldn’t cheer about that? And besides, they can finally sit down. Dongwoo noticed they were missing one member "Hey, where's L?"

”Who knows but let’s go look for him then eat lunch.” Hoya says as he starts walking (holding hands with dongwoo in the process), the guys following him behind.

When the were about to yell in frustrations because of the heat, they see the raven haired near the shore and trudged their way towards the latter.

“Yah, myungsoo—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter