Back

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two weeks since sungyeol went to japan, today was the day he had arrived and even when he felt exhausted, he forced himself to go to school, excited to see his friends from all the work he had done and the news he had achieved.

It was 4am in the morning when he arrived, going straight to his house that was as always empty and rid of people except for the maid and butlers they had.

He pushed a button and set up an alarm, he wanted to sleep even just a bit before going to school. Besides, it was still a bit early too get ready.

Just when his dream was reaching the (nothing sensual you erts),his alarmed boomed its sound and echoed its way to his room.

Sungyeol groaned and got up, shaking his head as to why he bothers to go to school when he had already learned what was on the books used for class.

 

When he arrived at school, it was 15 minutes till class starts, the usual time him and his friends meet up at the front gate. He trudged his way there, earning gasps from the students.

Omg he’s back!

Oh god! his hair!!!!!!!!

Damn!!! he looks hot in that parted hair!!

Sungyeol had trimmed his hair when he was still in japan just to change the feel or something which delighted his father because he said it looks displeasing and dirty and that he should have trimmed it more because it was still long.

He waited for no little than 5 minutes when he heard his friends talking.

“hey isn’t today sungyeol’s arrival?” was the first one he heard, woohyun was the one talking.

“Yeagh, I want to see him but I bet he’s too tired. Don’t wanna disturb him” Dongwoo responded, clearly disappointed by the tone of his voice so sungyeol smiled and walked over to them.

“Hey” Sungyeol jumped before them, earning a gasp from and a row of wide eyes.

“You’re here!!!” Dongwoo jumped at him in glee and began hugging him, which sungyeol laughed at.

“And you your hair!!!” Woohyun was the second one.

Their lovers roll their eyes at scene and chuckled. “Welcome back” Sunggyu smiled at sungyeol and hoya fist bumped him.

“So” Woohyun started “Where are our presents?”

Sungyeol raised his brow at this statement and scoffed “So that’s why you hugged me”

Woohyun rolled his eyes “Well, duh”

Sungyeol tsk and chuckled “house.” He said, which earned a yay from the guys “Anyway, where’s myungsoo and sungjong?”

They began walking towards the campus whilst talking.

“Sungjong is probably waking myungsoo up” Hoya answered.

Sungyeol raised his brow and looked at his watch “Won’t they be late? And why sungjong?”

“Nah, there they are now” Hoya nodded towards the gate and sungyeol looked where he was pointing at.

Myungsoo was laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter