What did it feel like?

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“U-Uhm.. Are you sure about this?” Minah asked, fidgeting.

When infinite woke up, they were greeted with a sight of minah at their doorsteps looking as distressed as possible. She apologized for suddenly visiting them at such an ungodly hour, which myungsoo disagreed saying it was okay, and she asked if they have seen the girls.

Sunggyu asked them one by one and the guys says they haven’t, woohyun suggested to minah to call her friends.

When she did, her friends screamed at the phone saying they were sorry and that she should just go with ‘her’ myungsoo, which left her embarrassed and blushing mirroring the look on myungsoo face whilst the guys laughing at them.

Just when she was about to go, Sunggyu asked her how she would go home and she answered saying she’ll just ask somebody to pick her up, which in turn myungsoo interrupted that she just go with them.

Dongwoo nodded “Of course it is! There’s always room for another. Besides, you’re alone right?”

Minah nodded, biting her lips.

“See?” Dongwoo started, carrying minah’s luggage and putting it in the trunk “Besides, myungsoo would kill me if I said you can’t”

Minah pinked and proceeded to help Dongwoo who was stopped saying it’s a man’s job. And that she should just go seat in the car.

“Yah, yeol!” Myungsoo started as he makes a room for minah to sit on. “Move a little”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and moved to the maknae “Jong-ah, can hyung seat with you?”

Sungjong nodded and scooted giving space for sungyeol to sit on, which he happily accepted.

The brunette raised his brow, looking at myungsoo and gestures with his hand the now empty seat. “Welcome”

 

After an hour of teasing myungsoo and minah, the guys finally settled down.

Sungyeol looked at his side where sungjong was silently sleeping, his head leaning on sungyeol’s shoulder which sungyeol moved for a better position. When he settled down, he looked in front and stilled his stare.

Minah’s head was on myungsoo’s shoulder; myungsoo’s head was on her crown. He was looking at them for quite awhile now and he wouldn’t have stopped if it wasn’t for woohyun interrupting his reverie.

“They’re cute, aren’t they?” Woohyun chuckled.

Sungyeol glanced at woohyun, he was looking at the pair in front of them. He casted his eyes yet again at the pair and slowly nodded. What could he have said? No, they weren’t? He was better without her?

He couldn’t say that. Because woohyun was right, they were cute.

Sungyeol silently sighed averting his eyes to the window, thinking of the many unmentioned impossible things that he wished to happen. He closed his eyes trying to comprehend how stupid he is..

“woo-hyung” He started, still looking outside.

Woohyun hummed in response, probably afraid that he’d wake up his lover.

“what did it feel like?”

“What did what feel like?” Woohyun asked, curious.

“When” the brunette started, finally looking at woohyun “when you have yet told sunggyu-hyung how you felt?”

Woohyun was taken aback for a second, because he had never seen that look on sungyeol’s face. He looked like a child, seeking for attention but chose to show he was tough.

Woohyun cleared his throat “pathetic.” He started, making sungyeol tilt his head in a questioning manner “My love for him was growing everyday… and there he was being perfect knowing nothing.”

Sungyeol hummed in return as if saying he was listening.

“but yeah, after 2 months of pain I told him. I couldn’t take it, the rumours of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter