Another year, another farce.

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!” A Tall, brunette man yelled as he struggles to wake up the lad clad in an epic proportions of comforter. He seriously wonder how the younger doeshis every morning.

The doritto-like man groaned and removed the comforter off his body and opened one eye and another. He glared at the owner of the voice, only earning a playful remark.

“What? Myungiee won’t get up unless he gets a kiss from me?” The cheeky brunette plucked his lips out and made kissy faces.

“Go away.” The raven, or myungsoo, moaned in pain (because the sun, it buuurrrnnnssss) as Sungyeol threw a towel at him.

“Myungie’s so mean.” Sungyeol faked a cry. “Anyway, myungsoo.. We’re gonna be late on our first class as juniors so get your ready.” The brunette said as he literally dragged myungsoo to his bathroom.


After a hectic morning, they were finally able to go to school with the use of their own cars, of course. (today they used myungsoo’s because sungyeol didn’t want to drive.) Yes, they were rich. Well, their parents were.

Myungsoo parked his car at the parking lot and made his way towards the gate with Sungyeol; Everybody was whispering.

Oh shoot! Who’s that?

So hot!!!

That’s L and Sungyeol!

Sungyeol’s mine okay!

No he’s mine!

Myungsoo’s still mine!

Ssshh! Call him L!

They were pretty much used to this kind of thing since last year was the same when they first entered here. Only worst since they had to hide from juniors.

Sometimes, Myungsoo can’t help but wonder why they say Sungyeol was cool. Not to be mean or anything, but he was a ball of fluff and jumpy and just about rainbows. How can you call that cool? Isn’t cute the right word?

Cool was for someone like him, right? Not that he was boasting but he asked sunggyu-hyung, their friend, if he could be described in one word, and sunggyu had to scoff, roll his eyes, shoo him away before saying that.

One time, when he asked some students, someone had said Sungyeol doesn’t talk in class or he’s really smart or ‘he’s just really cool’. Were they serious? Because the Sungyeol he knows doesn’t stop talking. Then again, myungsoo was in no place to argue since he'd never really had a class with Sungyeol.

Sungyeol on the other hand sighed for the nth time because another year of ‘acting’ and another year of…

 “My-Myungsoo-o-oppa” The girl started, biting her lips, which caused Sungyeol’s thought to be disrupted “Pl-please go out with me!”

Sungyeol looked at myungsoo and he saw him turning his eyes to slits.

This won’t be good.

“Don’t call me myungsoo!” Myungsoo snarled, startling the girl.

Sungyeol nudged myungsoo and held him by the collar and dragged the raven towards him. Myungsoo wasn’t protesting but he was glaring at the girl. Sungyeol turned back at the girl and apologized.

The older turned back at the raven-haired and sighed. Myungsoo didn’t really like to be called by his name due to some personal reasons. The only ones who were able to call him by his name are family members and Sungyeol. He prefers to be called L.

Sungyeol nudged myungsoo. “yah”

Myungsoo turned to look at Sungyeol “what?”

“You didn’t have to yell at the girl.”

“She called me myungsoo.” Myungsoo stubbornly said.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

They went towards the office where a crowd of students were lining up to get their schedules.

When the two of them arrived, someone ran to Sungyeol.

“Yah~ lee Sungyeol!” said the man who was hugging him.

Sungyeol laughed, knowing who the person was. “Dongwoo-hyung, I miss you too.”

“Your boyfriend’s here you know.” Said another man tugging on Dongwoo.

“Aww, ho-aegi is jelly of Dongwoo-hyung hugging yeollie?” Sungyeol’s aegyo made myungsoo cringed and push his face (not hard tho. Just literally wiping away the ew)

Sungyeol pouted and turned towards myungsoo “Now myung-myung is jelly too?”

“Yah!” Myungsoo cringed

Sungyeol chuckled.

When they walked towards the line everyone was whispering again.

“where’s woogyu?” Sungyeol asked

“Eating probably.” Hoya shrugged

 

“Myungsoo, we’re in the same class for the whole afternoon” Sungyeol says as he was able to grab their schedule.

“Oh. That’s a first.” Myungsoo replied.

Sungyeol nodded and smiled. “let’s go?”

They walked through the crowded hallway. They both raised their eyebrows when the students made a small lane for them to walk but shrugged anyway.

“Sungyeol, this is my stop.” Myungsoo nodded towards the door.

“later” Sungyeol smiled “don’t miss me too much.”

“I wouldn’t” Myungsoo replied back.

When the younger entered the room, all signs of smiling on sungyeol’s face were gone. He sighed and made his way to his class.

When he entered, the girls started screaming.

Kyaaa!! So cute!!!

Who’s he?!

Omo! So lucky to have him as a classmate again!

He sighed yet again and made his way towards a vacant seat near the window and sat down. He rests his head at the palm of his hand and looked at the clouds, waiting for the teacher with earphones on.

Another day, another farce.

Sungyeol knew everyone was staring at him so he looked outside the windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter