Telling the story

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol and myungsoo who were ready to stand up, groaned and sat back down knowing they had nowhere to hide to.

“shut it, hyung” Myungsoo started, boring holes in woohyun’s face with his glare. Woohyun shivered but why waste a perfectly opporutnity to make the guy squirm in embarassment really

Sungyeol who was sitting quietly tried to sneak out without being noticed but unfortunately for him, woohyun saw him.

“uh-uh-uh” woohyun snickered, grabbing sungyeol’s hand, while hoya did the same to myungsoo. The two groaned and gave up after struggling.

“you two kissed?!” Sungjong exclaimed standing up in the process, wide eyed

“You don’t have to put it that way” myungsoo rolled his eyes. "our lips just collided"

Sungjong crouched to myungsoo’s and sungyeol’s level, his hand holding both of their faces “hyungs. Tell. Me”

Sungyeol’s cringed, he knew that look on the younger’s face. The face that says ‘I will ing bug you till you tell me’ which leaves him no choice, but no way was he going to be the one to talk.

Myungsoo groaned “can’t we change topic?”

“no” comes sungjong’s immediate answer. He turned towards sunggyu, who was wearing an amused look, with a puppy eyes “hyung, tell me what happened… please?”

Sunggyu looked at sungjong wide eyed and could hardly contain his squeal when the younger looked at him with such a face . He looked at the two who sighed in defeat and proceeded.

“well it happened 6 years ago” sunggyu started.

 

“yah, myungsoo” Sunggyu said as he throws myungsoo the blanket that he asked for. He was freezing and it seriously didn’t help that he ate ice cream a minute ago in winter. Curse his cravings.

“Hyung, I told you to call me L” Myungsoo pouted from the couch and snuggled in his blanket, loving the heat that was surrounding him.

“such a lame name for such a lame kid” Woohyun says as he stepped inside myungsoo’s living room. They were in myungsoo’s house for the holiday, it was Christmas, because their folks were out of town or at work.

“Whatever” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Where’s Dongwoo hyung anyway?”

“I’m here” says the aforementioned guy and entered with hoya.

“good” Woohyun says as he gathers everyone around the Christmas tree “wait” he started, looking around for a certain someone when he realized who was the missing one “Where’s sungyeol?”

Everyone shrugged.

“Sungyeol-ah!” Woohyun called, his voice echoing through the living room.

The said person popped out from the kitchen and walked towards them, his eyes looking blank, but they were kids so no one noticed it.

“yes, hyung?” He asked.

“Come here” Sunggyu said as he gestures for a place for him to sit, he nodded his head and sat down.

“Well, since there’s still 4 hours before midnight, why don’t we play?” woohyun wiggled his eyebrow, a sign something is not good.

“play what?” Hoya asked, looking cautious.

“Truth or dare” Woohyun smiled at him sweetly.

The guys shrugged, thinking it was okay since no harm can be done with this game. (they were seriously wrong at that)

“pass” Sungyeol said “I don’t feel too good, hyung”

Everyone looked at sungyeol and tried to feel him if he was a having a fever and thankfully he doesn’t have one.

Woohyun nodded “Just tell us if you want to play okay?”

An hour later, they were all playing whilst sungyeol was sitting on the window seat enjoying the streams of city lights glistening before him as he enjoys the warm milk a maid had brought to him. The guys were having the time of their life because woohyun dared Dongwoo to dress as a girl and dance a song.

sometimes, he hears someone muttering how they'll shave woohyun or how sunggyu looks good in eyeliner.

It was nice, he didn't feel so empty as per usual..

 

Sometime passed and suddenly a voice broke sungyeol’s reverie which caused him to look who it was, not that he doesn’t know, the kid hated him, but he decided to anyway “myu-L?”

“uh..” myungsoo started as he fiddles around, the room sounding quiet which sungyeol thought they were probably asleep.

He looked at myungsoo questioningly, waiting for the latter to speak. Instead myungsoo sat opposite to sungyeol and looked out which made him raise his brows. This was a first, the kid practically said he doesn't like him so why was he sitting next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter