Curiosity

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys! I'm sorry if i make sungyeol as perfect as possible (not that he isn't because he is in every way;;). There's a reason behind that ~

“Yah, I’m curious” Woohyun said shifting from one foot to another whilst putting the dishes (that sungjong will wash) near the sink “how do you act in front of others?”

Nobody respond, not knowing who woohyun was talking about. Woohyun rolled his eyes at his friends and gestured at sungyeol, all eyes on him now.

“Aren’t you guys curious too? I mean, the rumours were pretty interesting” everyone agreed with woohyun and sungyeol just gave a sheepish grin, to which they still groan at because he looks inhumanely beautiful after waking up just 30 minutes or so ago and that’s just bull because they were in the same situation and they look like .

“Isn’t sungyeol your afternoon classmate?” Dongwoo asked myungsoo.

“Yeah” myungsoo nodded “but I never really notice though.”

“How can you not notice when you’re with him” Dongwoo raised his brow.

Myungsoo shrugged in return.

Sungyeol who was the main topic of their conversation was just happily eating his dessert while looking at his friends trying to come up with the image of choding and being cold.

Just when they were about to give up, they recalled that sungjong was his cousin!

“wait” Hoya yelped “isn’t sungjong his cousin?”

The gang bulge their eyes out as if hope dawned on them and looked at the younger with questioning gaze.

Sungjong scratched his cheek and tried to think of what used to be sungyeol’s image before “Well” He started “for starters, he doesn’t talk.”

To which they raise their eyes to “Sungyeol talks, like always talks” Sunggyu said as if complaining.

Sungjong nodded “Yeah, but before he doesn’t even spare a glance at anybody, even relatives. And he always spends times in his room or in the study hall” Sungjong halted noticing that sungyeol was raising his brows amused. Sungjong knows what he was thinking “to which I didn’t stalk. I was just merely passing by”

Sungyeol laughed “Yeah right, I remember you peeking at the tiny crack of the door”

Sungjong gasp, his cheeks turning red “Fine! I was a child! I was curious! Oh my god!” he stopped for a second but continued because the fact dawned on him “And you knew?!”

Sungyeol nodded, smiling “You were always looking at me at exactly 2pm till 3 until someone calls you.”

“Wha—you even knew the time and you didn’t tell me to come in?!”

“I wanted to let you in but… meh” sungyeol shrug, acting like he doesn’t want to.

“oh my god! I hate you hyung!”

“Aww, I love you too my stalker”

Everyone sigh, they really couldn’t imagine sungyeol being the cold whatever thing they call him at school just when they witness the scene playing in front of them.

Minutes passed, and the bickering of the cousin’s died down.

“Let’s go spend the rest of the afternoon outside?” Sunggyu suddenly announced.

Everyone looked up and remembered that the beach was literally in front of them, before they got ready though woohyun decided to announce what he had planned.

“Guys” He called “let’s make a dare?”

“Dare” Hoya stated, he knew how woohyun was when it comes to these things and it certainly leads to no good. “what dare?”

“well, let’s pick out sticks first” Woohyun held seven sticks and the guys wondered when the hell did he do tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter