He's not drunk

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol’s eyes bulged and remembered something; his hand quickly went to his ear and tried to hide his treasure “n-nothing!”

“Did I just see an earring?!” Myungsoo yelled “I mean, earrings?!?!”

Sungyeol’s eye bulged and whipped his head, myungsoo was on his side scanning his ears. He slowly looked away from him and turned to sunggyu.

“H-hyung I can explain” Sungyeol stammered.

“What explain! You have what? 3 earrings?!”Sunggyu yelled exasperated.

Sungyeol pouted “It’s 6.. but yeah, it represents us.”

“What do you mean us?! And good lord it’s 6!!!” Sunggyu threw his hands in the air while woohyun was trying to calm his lover down.

Sunggyu, even though he denies it everytime (and throws a y fit), actually babies sungyeol the most. Even when half of them had 1 or 2 piercings, he would never approve of sungyeol getting one. He was even okay with sungjong having, but not sungyeol. Not that ‘baby’ ears’ (so he says)

“I mean it’s 6…” Sungyeol pouted. “Sorry hyung.” The brunette gave his most innocent eyes and stared at sunggyu.

Sunggyu softened and breathed in before sighing “Fine. I forgive you. But if you ever pierce anything other than that I will pierce your anatomy.”

Everyone shuddered at the thought and sunggyu’s tone before entering the club without a problem. They were regulars here thus them entering without a problem.

Sunggyu was the first to enter along with the guys and last was sungyeol and woohyun. Woohyun took note that sungyeol did have 6 piercings and damn that must have hurt he also realized that sungyeol did say it was 6 and that it presents them so why is one missing?

“Sungyeol” He began, as he points at his ear “What do you mean it represents us? It’s only 6?”

Sungyeol smiled and nodded. “Sunggyu, woohyun, Dongwoo, hoya hyung and sungjongie and me”

Woohyun tilted his head “What about L?”

Sungyeol looked down and pursed his lips “here” Sungyeol pointed at his heart before entering the club leaving woohyun looking at sungyeol dumbfounded at the statement.

 

When they entered the club, all eyes them. It wasn’t everyday 7 hot guys enters the club practically oozing with pherom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter