Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry

Ambivalence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol looks at the pictures scattered on the floor, a wave of nostalgia, pain, longing and torture washed over him as he remembers scenes that he has been trying to suppress.

“Sungyeol-ah, don’t listen to umma and appa, okay? you are perfect!”

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol! Just because you’re already 6 years old doesn’t mean you can’t kiss me! Come to big sis!”

“Sungyeol-ah, didn’t I told you not to fake a smile?”

“Sungyeol-ah, when you love someone, you have to make them happy. Because love is fulfilling in that sense”

“Sungyeol-ah, I love you theeee most”

“Sungyeol-ah”

He covers his mouth with shaking hand, trying not to scream because it hurts. His heart hurts and he doesn’t know what to do. His head hurts knowing he was the cause. But most of all he’s mad because why in hell does minah have pictures of his sister when his friends did no—and that was when he spotted a familiar girl with one of the pictures in her sister.

“You’re…” Sungyeol begins.

“You killed her, sungyeol” Minah begins “You killed the only friend I had.”

Sungyeol remembers a scene where Sarang mentions a new friend she had met in school. She was a dongsaeng and that she was being bullied, sungyeol didn't get the name.

Minah looked at sungyeol as she walks, tears pooling in her eyes, sungyeol can’t deny the loathe he sees in it “She was my only friend. She was the only one who saved me from being bullied every god damned day” Minah’s now standing right in front of sungyeol, anger written all over her face. “but you killed her.”

Sungyeol looks away, he doesn’t say a word.

Because he knows.

He knows he did and he’s trying to repay for it. He’s trying but it’s so damn hard that he just wants to give up.

But he won’t because he doesn’t deserve such choice.

Minah swallowed her tears before she places a hand on sungyeol’s chin, forcing him to look at her, a glare on his face.

“what do you think the oppas would feel when they learn they have a murderer for a friend?” Minah started, ignoring his glare “Don’t you think they’d be gross out? What would myungsoo-oppa feel?”

Sungyeol tensed up, minah slapped sungyeol unexpectedly and the next thing sungyeol knows is he’s on the floor, curling up in a fatal position because of a punch or maybe two in the gut. He hears minah’s laughter and he slowly stands up.

“Are you satisfied now?” Sungyeol smirked with heavy pants.

He can’t think straight at the pain, he can’t think straight because maybe… Maybe it won’t just be a 30 minutes kind of late and myungsoo would be mad at him. He can’t think straight because he sees sarang’s pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter