Code Name: I.D.I.O.T.S.

My Dream in Korea

     You had dragged your sheet up to your nose,  pretending to be sleeping, while you were listening to your parents' movements. You heard your room's door opening, a kiss on your forehead; after a while the front door was heard closing and you got up, already dressed. You clumsily made your bed and grabbed your mobile.

   "Sehun? Good morning! My parents just left; are you coming now?" you wondered, feeling already pleasantly nervous.

   It was the planned Saturday; the "spying" Saturday, as Sehun had named it. You had considered that thing a as crazy, stupid idea of yours, until Sehun's assumptions kind of brain-washed you.

   You got downstairs and prepared seven glasses of milk and a deep bowl, full of biscuits. You checked the house next to yours; silent and dark as always. You had seen the neighbour leaving very-very early in the morning, wearing a mechanic's uniform. He would be out for a quite considerable amount of time, you thought and headed to dress up.

  

   After a while, the doorbell rang and a bunch of hugs was waiting for you.

  "Good morning, pretty yoja!" Suho came in first, holding two large bags with chips and popcorn.

   The spot next to your door became full of shoes. Sehun rushed in with a huge black bag and Kai came in last, with a movement which betrayed that he had pushed Sehun previously.

  "Good morning guys!" you exclamed, feeling a pleasant excitement that they were all here. "Welcome to my house!"

  "Wow, it's so stylish and comfortable!" D.O smiled.

  "I told you they would love it" Baekhyun winked and comforted himself on the sofa.

  "I've prepared cookies and milk, you wanna?" you asked and immidiatelly moved aside, as your hungry army of spies was rushing in the kitchen.

   You heard the funny sounds- like "chomp, chomp"- as they were eagerly eating and Baekhyun, with a full mouth, hurried to explain: "D.O let us down today. He didn't wake up early to prepare breakfast."

  "Hey, don't I deserve to sleep, at least on Saturdays?" he whined.

   "Wow, D.O, you're the cook?" you giggled.

   "Well, you can say so." he smiled happily.

   You gently kicked Sehun's bag.

   "What's with that huuuuge bag?" you wondered and Sehun got up.

   "Haha, yeah, I want to listen to his description!" Suho tried to hold back his laughter and pushed the other boys.

    "Here, we have all my spy-equipment; binoculars, walkie talkies, clothes for camouflage and my camera. Everything to observe and capture our criminal!" Sehun explained with a proud look and they all started laughing.

  "Ssh, ssh, listen, I saw him leaving his house, wearing a mechanic's uniform." you said, stil laughing. "He'll probably be late"

  "So, let's investigate his garden!" Sehun pointed at the neighbour's garden with determination.

   Chanyeol and Kai, who seemed really grumpy today, were chosen for their height and you, so that you could recognise anything familiar or suspicious.

   Chanyeol examined the wall between your and neighbour's house and jumped, easily passing on the other side. Kai puffed and  secretely looked at you; he was unconciously thinking how cute you  look with your completely casual outfit and your funny bun, which you didn't have managed to fix.

  "Hey you, poophead, help Rina to get on the other side!" Suho's voice was heard through the walkie talkie in Kai's hands; they were watching you throught your room's window.

   You blushed and nodded negatively towards Kai.

  "You c-can't lift me, I'm too heavy for you..." you murmured.

  "Don't be ridiculous" he rolled his eyes and easily lifted you. After that, it was easy for you and for him to jump on the other side, as Chanyeol helped you both.

   You felt a chill down on your spine; it was a bit scary to be in this garden.

  "For where are we heading now?" Chanyeol wondered.

  "He was dragging the sacks in that small garden house." you pointed and Kai tried to open the door.

  "It's locked..." he said and knocked loudly. "Is anybody there?"

  A loud- banging- sound of something metallic was heard and you with Kai stepped back frightened. Chanyeol, who tried to open the kitchen door, looked at you, also frightened.

  "Everything is locked... Let's go back" Chanyeol murmured and quickly jumped againf first.

  You were about to do the same, when an unlocking sound was heard from the kitchen door.

   You looked at Kai completely terrified and just before the kitchen door opened, he pulled you behind a bush. You tripped on his feet and fell on him.

    "Oh my God, Kai, are you OK?" you whispered in panic.

   "I'm just fine, don't worry" he tried to smile and brought the walkie talkie close to his lips. "Guys, warn Chanyeol to leave. The neighbour is back and we're trapped!" he whispered intensely.

   The boys in your room looked at each other worringly. Baekhyun hurried to open the window. He saw Chanyeol ready to jump again to check what is wrong and a man in the neighbour's garden; he must be "him". He was wearing a mechanic's uniform.

  "Hey Chanyeol-sshi! Come here, I want to show you something!" he yelled, causing the neighbour to look surprised.

  "But Kai and Rin..." Chanyeol insisted, seeming confused.

   "Come here, NOW!" Suho shouted and Chanyeol obeyed.

  When he joined them, Suho talked on the walkie talkie again: "OK, Chanyeol is here, guys. Stay were you are and we will warn you when it will be free to jump back here."

   Sehun took his binoculars and started observing the neighbour's movements, hiding himself behind the curtain.

   "Oh God, Kai and Rina are really unlucky. He started diggind a hole next to the garden house..." D.O- who was holding the other pair of binoculars- commented.

   "So... he might want to burry the bodies..." Sehun whispered and Suho hit him with a pillow in the face.

   "Shut up idiot! You should have shut up from the very first moment! You brain-washed Rina and scared her!"

   "Calm down, Suho, we aren't helping like this!" Baekhyun said.

   "The doors were all locked, so we didn't see anything. Only, when Kai knocked the garden house's door, we heard a sound like metallic things were falling down. It was a little bit scary..." Chanyeol gulped.

   "Don't worry chingu; I'm sure they will be fine" Baekhyun patted his roommate's head

 

   An hour had passed and the boys hadn't warned you. You could hear the neighbour's movements anyway. Kai had sweated and seemed tired. Feeling tired, too, you couldn't hold back your tears. Kai looked at you with sympathy and he was about to hug you, but stopped, as if remembering something.

  "Hey, calm down.. I don't think that there's anything wrong with him after all..." he smiled.

  "I'm sorry Kai... It's all my fault that we're in trouble now..." you sniffed your nose apologisingly.

  "No, it's OK; Sehun brain-washed all. If there's anyone to blame it's certainly him." Kai giggled, when a sound of a chain saw was heard, a screaming-like sound to follow.

   You both widened your eyes and dared to raise your heads and look; you only managed to gulp noisily.

 

   An hour had passed and the boys- apart from Sehun- had got really bored. While Suho and Sehun were observing with the binoculars, D.O and Chanyeol were trying to catch with their mouths the popcorns that Baekhyun was throwing at them.

  "Pff, I can't stand it! I'm bored!" Chanyeol whined.

   "Imagine how Kai and Rina are feeling..." Baekhyun murmured.

  "Wait! Was that sound a... scream?" D.O widened fearfully his eyes.

  "Yes! And he's in the garden house!" Sehun exclamed and they all jumped to look through the window.

  The blood simply froze in their veinds, when the neighbour came out; his blouse had a bloody stain on it! EXO gasped and looked at each other terriffied. Beyond the stain, he was heading towards the bush that you and Kai were hiding!

  "I'm going!" Sehun shouted and started running downstairs.

  "Hey, wait!" they all yelled and followed him.

  But Sehun was determined to save you; he felt a little responsible, after all. He was tall enough to jump on his own over the wall. The neighbour looked at Sehun, who appeared behind the wall, frightened. Sehun jumped and pushed him down, as Kai also jumped behind the bush to hold him, too. You ran towards the garden house and the other EXO, who also appeared, followed you.

  "What is wrong? Let me go!" the man was shouting.

   "You're the kidnapper!" Sehun was shouting too. "Where are the children?"

    You opened the door and you gasped; there was only a trunk cut in the middle, the chain saw next to it and a basket full of fully red beets. Baekhyun hugged you from behind and started laughing. Chanyeol kicked one the huge sacks and soil was spilled everywhere. He started laughing, too, pointed at some dropped shovels; the metallic sound when Kai knocked the door??

   Suho hurried and pushed Sehun away from the man; Kai looked at them with uncountable questionmarks.

   "Who are you? You want to rob me?" the man shouted; he wasn't that scary from closer.

   "Aniyo, ajussi." Suho started his apology. "Our friend has an amazing imagination and -even for a single second- he made us all believe that you are those children's that disappeared lately kindapper. You know, these huge sacks, that... "bloody" stain, the sound of the saw cutting the trunk, which actually seemed like a scream... And our friend here, Rina, heard you saying something like taking care of someone or something... You know... Aish, we're just sorry!" he bowed and you all did the same.

  "Kids, I'm no kindapper! I'm just a man who loves his garden! I usually talk to my plants; they grow healthier like that!" he frowned and you all felt like disappearing. "And, if you didn't know, those children were found today! They had ran away from their house because they wanted to avoid apologising for bad marks!"

  "And the bloody stain??" Sehun insisted.

  "IT WAS JUST BEETS!" you all srceamed and the man started laughing.

   "You young people are really weird nowadays..."

  "Sir, I'm living next to you, so I feel reaally responsible for all these; how can I pay you back?" you asked, blushing.

   "Well, I need some help when I'm mowing my lawn... Every Saturday. Starting from today, of course." he moved his shoulders and you nodded willingly. "I'm Mr Kim, by the way."

  "Rina isn't taking the blame for us all. We all participated, so we'll be doing it alternately..." Baekhyun said and they all agreed.

  "So, who's starting today?" Mr Kim asked and you all pointed at Sehun.

 

  From misschoi: That mini-incident was just for fun~ I wanted some mystery-atmposphere! :P I'm having a reaaally bad test on Thursday, but I'll try to update on Wednseday; I'm planning to come back with "normal" stuff, just to inform you~ ^_^ Take care til then!! <3