Men's Talk

My Dream in Korea

 "And, you know, all about the human socities have been examined and told, firstly from Aristoteles! Back in my country, we were being tought ancient greek and we were reading his texts from the orginals. It's really amazing how he had realised what and why were all these happening..." you were really in a huge "blah, blah" mode.

   That lesson with Kai was much more cheerful than usually. The text he was teaching you was pretty interesting and had reminded you of those things that you had read from Aristoteles. Kai was listening carefully; he was supporting his head with his hand and looking at you with great interest. You smiled at him and stopped talking; he was so cute when he had that thoughtful expression. Wait, was there any moment that he wasn't?

  "Rina... you're so smart..." he gasped.

   "R-really?" you asked surprised.

   "Yeap, sometimes I think that you're teaching me and I'm just a useless person.." he giggled.

   "Don't be silly!" you slightly slapped his shoulder and then looked at him again.

    You touched his cheek with your three fingers, causing him to look at you surprised.

  "Do you ever shave Kai-sshi? Your skin is so soft!" you exclamed in awe.

   "Mueos? What are you doing? I've told you not to do that... touching me so easily! Do that to Baekhyun, not me!" he moved his hands with idiocy, almost in panic. "And of course I'm shaving! I'm a man, you know!" he added whiningly.

    You tried to hold back your laughter.

   "Aww, yes, you're a man, right. And why should I believe you?" you provokingly commented and he looked at you, his cheeks red.

   "And what about you, Rina? Do you ever appear without make-up??" he asked you, reminding you of an older conversation of yours.

   It was your cheeks' turn to to go red.

   "I'm not wearing any make-up, arasso?? I JUST DON'T!" you puffed and pushed him.

  "Why should I believe you?" he raised an eyebrow and did a sassy merhong.

    You got, feeling pretty upset, but an idea that would certainly drive him crazy crossed your mind.

   "Can I prove it to you? Hmm, let me show you!" you yelled and grabbed his face intensely, kisseng his cheek really hard. "Look at the mirror now; no crayon or lip-gloss on you!" you answered with a merhong, too, and started running downstairs, to avoid his erruption. Your laughter could be heard all the way down the stairs.

   Kai almost lost conciousness. He blushed, became as red as a tomato. His heart was beating like crazy. Unconciously, he touched his kissed cheek with a silly expression. "She... she kissed me?"

   D.O entered the room and looked at Kai, feeling like laughing. Was he daydreaming? What kind of expression was this? He aproached him and moved his hand in front of his face. Kai turned surprised, his eyes shining differently from the usual.

   "Are you OK?" D.O laughed and laid on his bed.

   "Huh? Ah, yes, I'm fine. That girl is driving me crazy!" Kai pretended whining.

  "Yes, it's obvious..." D.O murmured slyly and added: "How was the lesson today?"

  "Really interesting. She was talking more than me! I learnt many things today." he smiled and jumped next to D.O. "Apart from the moment she asked me if I'm shaving... Why? Am I not a man?" Kai pouted.

  "C'mon, she was just kidding, I guess... What's that on our desk?" D.O pointed.

  "Oh my God, she forgot her book and scarf... What kind of person is this?! Did she leave?"

  "A really amazing person! Yes, she came out running like crazy, sending kisses to all of us. It's not bad she forgot her stuff... An excuse to see her one more time today, right??" D.O raised his eyebrows funnily.

  Kai rolled his eyes and covered his head with a pillow.

  "I'm not interested."

   "And I don't believe you."

  The dancing machine raised his head with an annoyed expression.

  "Why don't you?"

   "Because, I know someone is a bit different lately..."

   "I'm just the same; And if I'm not, don't forget that we are close to the glorious moment of our debut. How am I supposed to be the same? We've been preparing like forever for that!" Kai whined.

  "Don't change topic, you little one! It's not bad to like her... She's a good girl and- even though she's different- I can see her beauty..."

  "Stop talking nonsense!"

  "Stop denying it"

  Kai puffed and looked at D.O with a diiferent look in his eyes.

  "Well... the truth is that I..."

   Before he manages to finsh his word, Baekhyun rushed in and jumped on their bed.

   "Omo, guys, did you see how pretty Rina was today? And she was so happy! Aww, she's making our day every day! I like her so much!" Baekhyun exclamed and hugged them both.

  Kai puffed again saddly and D.O didn't say a single thing. "He met her first of all of us... He's the one that has priority, anyway." Kai thought and rushed downstairs.

  "What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun pointed at him.

   "Nothing... Don't forget, we're teenagers a little before their debut..." D.O murmured and hugged Baekhyun back.

   For a few hours, boys were all practising; singing, jumping, dancing, exercising. They had all sweated and were feeling very tired. The line in front of the shower seemed huge for Suho, who was the last one. However, he liked watching his dongsaengs getting ready for bed; it was really cute.

   Wearing pyjamas, EXO boys were playing with their Playstation, throwing pillows at each other and jumping on the sofas. All these were making them feel better from their stress and tirement. All of a sudden, a tickle fight started and boys were all acting crazy; they found themselves on the floor, looking at the ceiling.

  "We need a girlfriend for each, don't we?" Chanyeol asked.

   "We surely do... I want to feel some love..." Sehun whined cutely.

   "It's no right time for such stuff..." Kai said firmly, secretely looking at Baekhyun.

   "There's always a right time for such stuff." Baekhyun commented, making Kai feel weird again.

   "Falling in love is a big issue... Not easy to handle... So, I think we're fine now." D.O said with determination, but then, said with less courage," I wouldn't be saying these things if I were in love right??" he gasped.

   They all laughed and moved their heads.

   "Are you in love guys?" D.O asked again.

   "No" was heard in chorus, but D.O wasn't that convinced at all.

   "Pff, yeah, sure." he commented and they all threw at him their pillows, giggling like 5-year-olds.

 

   When Suho came out of the bathroom, wearing his pyjamas, the fun had ended. His dongsaengs were already in bed, probably sleeping quietly.

   He firstly visited Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's room; they were sleeping like two cute angels, hugging their huge Pokemon dolls. He then creeped into D.O's and Kai's room; same view here. D.O was sleeping, rolled like a turtle, while Kai was sleeping like a huge baby. He was holding something like purple fabric in hands. Finally in his room, Suho pushed Sehun's foot under the blanket and patted his head; he was sleeping with his mouth wide open.

   He was about to close his eyes and watch nice dreams, when a flashing image appeared in his mind: that purple fabric... Wasn't it the scarf that you were wearing when you entered their house today? You must have forgotten it.... But what was doing in Kai's hand's, while he was asleep?

   Suho's eyes widened in surprise and he smiled. "How didn't I have noticed?"

  

    Kai was too embarassed to do anything in front of D.O, even though he had realised his every day growing feelings. When he realised that D.O was asleep, he got up, on his toes, and grabbed your scarf from their desk. Feeling really-really stupid, he did what he had been thinking of the whole evening; he brought the scarf closer to his nose and smelled it. "Ah, it's her perfume..." he blushed in the dark and- without thinking of his stupid movement, he took it with him in his bed. It was a sense of safety and warmness, feeling like he had you close to him. It was a really weird feeling, but sometimes he just couldn't fight it...

 

 From misschoi: I have to go to beeeed, really! I'm having a huge test tomorrow! Hope you like it guys! I'll update soon, as far as I'm planning!~ Take care! ^_^