Suspicions

My Dream in Korea

«YAH, STOP THAT!»

 

 

You gasped and widened your eyes.

 

 Kai, recognising the voice, left your lips slowly and simply turned around, resting his back on your body and his hands on your thighs. His heart was beating louder, because of the fun he was having until previously. However, he managed to calm himself down and took a bored look.

 

 Seulki rushed in the kitchen, pulling Chanyeol behind her.

 

You slapped your forehead; too many worries for nothing. You simply had forgotten that Seulki had the second keys.

 

«OMG, Rina, are you OK?» Seulki dumped Chanyeol behind her and went on with her rushing route towards you, pulling Kai from his position.

 She capped your cheeks and looked at you from head to toes, her eyes widened in concern.

 

 «Unnie, I’m FINE! What could have happened to me?» you chuckled and patted her head, not jumping down from the counter you had been sitting on.

Seulki, however, went on with her weird examining

 You scratched your head and suddenly exclaimed:

 

«Oh, do you mean the thunders? Kai oppa was here, anyw…» you were saying.

«Yah, what is this on your neck??» Seulki yelled, obviously pointing at your kiss mark.

You instantly blushed and hurried to cover it with your hand.

 

«Eum… I… Ah..» you mumbled and Seulki turned to Kai.

«What did you do to her, you ?» she yelled again, causing Kai to step a little back.

«Unnie, what are you talking about?» you pulled her hand.

«It’s just a kiss mark.» Kai moved his shoulders and Chanyeol pushed him out of the room.

 

Left alone with Seulki, you looked at her weirdly.

«Seulki, calm down! What happened??» you asked her with a serious tone.

«Eum… Nothing.» she looked away.

 

 She thought for a few seconds and bit her lip.

 

She wondered if she acted too stupidly.

 

However, she couldn’t resist asking straightforwardly.

 

«Did he do… anything… suspicious?» she asked, feeling now a little awkward.

 You frowned.

 

«No… No, no, unnie, don’t worry!» you jumped from the counter and patted her back. «Kai… we just slept next to each other…» (here, Seulki widened her eyes again) «… but nothing more! I swear!» you lifted your hands, laughing.

 

«Then, why did you have to sleep next to each other?»

 

«I was scared because of the thunders and I asked him to come and sleep with me. Otherwise, he would be sleeping downstairs, on the sofa. And I’m glad he didn’t, because last night… he was in a dreadful condition, really.»

«He got wet, didn’t he?» Seulki asked, without looking at you.

«Yeah… He had no umbrella and what is more he sprained his ankle… How could I be cold towards him?» you pouted.

 Seulki slowly nodded, feeling already a little regretful.

 

 Kai wasn’t a bad boy really.

 

«But… unnie. I don’t mean to insult you, but… If we had done what you were thinking we did… Why are you so afraid of it, since you know how it is?» you asked, almost whispering, and looked away from your friend.

 

 Seulki, however, didn’t get mad or upset. She simply sighed.

 

«Look, I’m happy with my life as it is now.  But… I won’t deny that I went through difficult moments within these months that I… I was all alone. I wouldn’t want you to go through the same stuff.» she finally looked at you, a weak smile on her lips.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo had fallen asleep on the sofa the whole night.

 

He was watching a movie, pretty late at night and he didn’t manage to get up from there, ending up sleeping uncomfortably.

 

That’s why, when he opened his eyes he immediately felt stiff and his neck in pain.

 Rolling his eyes, after realising where he was, he tried to get up, his face frowning with discomfort.

 

«How did I even do that?» he murmured, scratching his head.

 

Taking a look around the room, he noticed a couple of wet pants and a wet sweater next to the heating.

 

Did Kai come back?

 

Suho was getting now downstairs, along with Baekhyun, both of them looking sleepy and still yawning.

 

  «Morniiiin’…» Baekhyun yawned like a baby lion and jumped next to Kyungsoo.

 Kyungsoo groaned instead.

 

«Why did you sleep here?» Suho scratched his head.

«I have no idea. I guess I just fell asleep and that was it.» D.O moved his shoulders, feeling painful again. «Ugh, I feel so stiff, my sleeping habits.» he whined, causing the others to laugh. «What about the rest of the gang?»

 

«If you mean Sehun, he came back later than anyone else and he is sleeping like a log right now.» Suho commented with boredom.

 

«Sehun? What about Kai and Chanyeol?»

 

«They didn’t come back yet…» Baekhyun smirked slyly and started giggling.

 

«Oh, great.» D.O rolled his eyes.

 

«And Sehun must have had a great date. These clothes… are his. And he didn’t wake us up to whine for it. So, I guess he must have had great fun with Victoria.» Suho winked and they started the giggling again.

 

«I just don’t want to imagine what would happen if the SM people were visiting us now…» Baekhyun whispered and the TV, to make the suspicions he caused, to wash away.

 

 

 

 

«Come in, come in.» the president said with a straight voice.

 

Hyeonseon, the boys’ manager, walked in the office with hesitance.

 

«Sir, good morning. Is everything alright?» he gulped and found his place on the seat in front of the president’s office.

 

«Yes… Yes. I just wanted to ask about EXO’s progress.»

 

«Oh, they are doing well. Extremely well. And they don’t stop working.» Hyeonseon hurried to confirm.

 

«Hmm. Yes. And EXO M?»

 

«Oh… I haven’t contacted my partner in China, sir. But as soon as I do, I will let you know.»

 

«Yes. All right. However… I heard some things about EXO K’s concentration. I mean, could it be that their minds are absorbed by something else?» the president raised an eyebrow.

 

Hyeonseon gulped and started thinking who could have said these things about his team. Because they were completely true.

 

«Eumm… What can I say? I didn’t notice anything…»

 

«You didn’t? Anyway. I’m thinking of taking them away for a while. Maybe they should be the ones to visit now EXO M in China. They will be all together and they will concentrate better. What do you think?»

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hi guys~~ ^^ Sorry for the long wait and the short update. I'm just a little sick and couldn't work as much as I wanted here. Sorryyyyyy ToT Still, I want to thank you for your subscriptions, your comments and views! Thank you very much! Take care till next time!!! ^0^