THE plan~

My Dream in Korea

   This day was pretty gloomy, concerning the weather. The sky had a colour of mixed white and grey and the weather forecast hadn't been promising at all.

   In the school, thankfully, it was pretty warm and safe. From yoru desk, you were watching Mr Cho explaining some stupid types for electricity... Yuk, Physics again...

  You puffed and started playing with your curls; what a boring hour....! Victoria was yawning, her followers instantly doing the same, while Jaehyo and other boys were sleeping on their desks; the warm atmosphere was just perfect for sleeping, after all. Even though you were bored, you were pretending that you were paying attention... Mr Cho was pretty sctrict and you wouldn't like to get scolded by him, in front of the whole class. You had enough enemies and people to tease you; you didn't need more.

  However, you yawned too~

--

 

  The last bell of the day rang and you got up, packing your things calmly.

  "I'm going to ask Kai oppa about the tuxedo he's wearing... We have less than a week remaining up to the ball!"

   That was Victoria. And she was pretty excited. And you were pretty sad again, now. You admitted that you were jealous that a girl like Victoria would go to the ball with a guy like Kai.

  Of course, you were going with your lovelies, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.... And you were sincerely happy about that. But you were jealous, too...

  Right outside of the school gate, your usual company was waiting for you. Only Kai was standing a little farther away, literally suffocating by Victoria's pressure. Suho opened his arms for you and you hid yourself in his protection. Boys were extremelly calm today and they would smile to each other weirdly. ~Were they planning something?

  You all started walking quietly, except Kai- who was still captured by Victoria. Baaekhyun layed and arm around your shoulders and brought you closer to him. He kissed your forehead one, two, three times, gently, making you feel an incomparable warmth in your heart. You looked at him with a happy smile on your lips.

  "Baekhyun, have I told you that I love you very much?" you pouted.

  He smiled and kissed your forehead one more time.

  "I love you, too... And I promise that all the wounds on your tender heart will be healed soon, gongju..." he whispered and tightened his hug.

 "I hope so..." you murmured, blushing a little.

  Had Baekhyun realised your feelings for Kai, too? Naaah.... Nah?

  You didn't notice Kai looking at you and Baekhyun; he watched the whole scene and hurried to join your company, leaving Victoria back with her followers.

  "Hey, you didn't wait for me!" Kai yelled and jumped to fold in his arms Sehun and D.O.

  "You were busy." Suho bitterly commented.

  "Aigoo, you could wait for 1 minute..." Kai whined and Suho slightly slapped him.

  "Don't whine; you don't have the right to do so." he said.

  "We couldn't  wait long, Kai. We have to our baby girl, too." Chanyeol said and winked to you, winning a kiss on his cheek from your lips.

  You all walked happily and when you reached your house all the boys, apart from Kai and D.O, stood in front of your house's front door and waved happily, as you were getting in.

  "Do you wanna come for lunch boys? You know I always eat alone..." you asked, pouting.

  "Sorry, baby girl..." Baekhyun caressed your cheek.

  "Taemin hyung is waiting for us. He has a plan..." Chanyeol whispered and giggled.

  "Plan? What plan? I'm not a part of it?" you whined, but the boys giggled and sooshed you.

  "Sssh! Kai should not find out about that!" Suho moved his hands, as he was giggling.

  "And you are a part of it... but later on!" Sehun winked.

  "So, you won't tell meeeeee?" you whined again.

  "No, not now, gongju. Are you free this evening? Are your parents coming home earlier?" Baekhyun asked.

  "Yeap, I will be be free; I'll study now and my parents are coming back normally, which means pretty late as usually."

  "OK then, Taemin will meet you at the spot of Han river that you had walked together another time... You know what he means?"

  "Yes, I know... I'll be there at...?"

  "At 18:30."

  "Arasso... Good luck with your plan..." you sent them kisses- as usually- and closed the door.

 

  "What if the plan... doesn't come out as we're thinking?" Chanyeol whispered to the others.

  "Taemin will go to the meeting point, instead of..." Baekhyun was about to say, but Suho cut him off.

   "Sssh, Kai is going to hear us..."

--

  It was Sehun's turn to clean up the dinner table and wash the dishes. All the others jumped with boredom on the cosy sofa and rubbed their bellies.

  "Woo, Kyungsoo, that was an awesome galbi!" Taemin gasped with excitement.

  "Yes, hyung, but the kimchi we have is a bit salty." Kai moved his nose funnily.

  "Ne, my mouth is dry!" Chanyeol put his tongue out, like a  good huge baby he was.

  "That's not my fault!" D.O whined. "The kimchi was sent by Baekhyun's omma, I dodn't cook it!"

  "She always puts a lot of salt in every food she prepares..." Baekhyun closed his eyes pretending to be embarassed.

  "That's why you always drink litres of water??" Chanyeol giggled.

  "I hope that if you finally marry Rina she doesn't prepare such salty foods. It won't be good for your and your chlidren's health..." Suho laughed loudly, looking at Baekhyun.

  Baekhyun giggled but didn't seem shocked. Kai changed his sitting position from his previously relaxed one to a more on-guard.

  "What is he talking about?" he thought, feeling his heart tight.

  "C'mon, hyung, jemi opseo! Your imagination reached up to marriage??" Baekhyun scrathced his head awkwardly. "You're in a hurry... We just started... You know..."

  "Ne, I know!" Suho giggled.

  "C'mon, Suho, don't be a teaser! The boy just started his relationship!" Taemin giggled also and threw a cushion at Baekhyun's head.

  "W-what relationship??" Kai murmured.

  "You didn't realise, Kai?" Chanyeol widened his eyes funnily.

   "A-aniyo... What happened?"

  He sweated; maybe... his worst nightmare was becoming real??

  "Nah, don't be silly! Baekhyun started dating Rina!!" Sehun appeared from the kitchen.

  "What?! When did that happen, guys?" Kai yelled, feeling his head dizzy.

  "C'mon, Kai, you must have noticed how close Baekhyun was with Rina... It was natural!" D.O raised an eyebrow.

  "Is there any problem with that?" Baekhyun asked seriously.

  "No, b-but... I didn't see you two... you know, in  any couple moments today... When did you ask her?"

  His hands were shaking with nervousness; a nervousness that he couldn't hide.

  "Oh, just today!" Baekhyun clapped his hands. "You were busy with Victoria, how could you see it??"

  "And, what do you mean you didn't see any couple moments? Didn't you see that all the way up to Rina's house Baekhyun had her in his hug kissing her?" Suho said, his turn to raise an eyebrow..

  "T-that's how they usually do... I didn't think that it was something different..." Kai whispered, cursing himself from inside.

  "Exactly!! Because we always liked each other!" Baekhyun exclamed happily.

  "And what did she answer??" Kai asked.

  "Didn't you hear me? I said "we always liked each other"! Of course she said yes!"."

  Kai dropped his head in despair. He hadn't felt so dizzy before.

   "Did you two kiss?" Taemin moved his eyebrows with meaning.

   "Ne, hyung, just like you had adviced me..." Baekhyun giggled.

     What the hell is going on? I feel deceived... Everyone is in that!  Kai gulped, tightening his fists.

   "Is she a good kisser?" Chanyeol curled his lips, giving an imaginary kiss.

   "Why should I tell you idiot?" Baekhyun did a merhong and chuckled.

   "C'moooooon, I wanna knowwww!"

   "OK.. We're in the start of this yet, but I'm sure we're going to be perfect in that sooner or later..."

   All the boys started laughing loudly. Except Kai.

   After that last word from Baekhyun he simply felt... breakdown.

   Tears filled his eyes and started running on his cheeks, his chest going up and down quickly, as he was trying not to sob. All these were too much to handle.

   Taemin looked at him surprised.

  "Cousin? What's wrong?!" he hurried to sit by his side.

  "Nothing... Leave me alone!" Kai murmured and hid his face.

  "Kai? Are you crying?" Baekhyun tried to hold back his laughter.

  "Aniyo! It's none of your business!" he yelled and pushed Taemin away.

    "Michyosseo? You should be happy for your friend!" Suho said.

  "I AM! OKAY? I AM" Kai errupted.

   "It's not really obvious..." Sehun giggled.

   "Kai, tell us what is wrong... We're your friends!" Chanyeol pouted.

  "I-I-I....I'm in love with Rina..." he gasped and started crying harder. "I'm so sorry Baekhyun hyung!!"

   A weird silence muted all the boys, until they started laughing like crazy. They were grabbing their stomachs and whipping their eyes from the laughter-tears. Kai widened his eyes and stopped crying for a moment. Were these guys completely crazy?

   "Why are you guys laughing?" he asked, sniffing his nose.

   "You're such a babo, Kai!" Sehun giggled.

   "Mueos??"

  "We all know that you're in love with Rina!" Baekhyun whipped his eyes and started laughing again.

  "WHAT? How??"

  "Man, believe me, it's too obvious..." Chanyeol giggled.

  Kai blushed and something snapped in his head.

  "So, you were all guys kidding?" he asked.

   "NEEEE!"

  "You are not dating Rina??"

  "Aniyo, Kai... She's my best friend from girls, but nothing more." Baekhyun moved his head.

  "I didn't... I didn't know that..." Kai gulped.

  "That's why you SHOULD HAVE ASKED!" Taemin spelled slowly.

  "Yes, man, that was the easier thing to do." Chanyeol moved his shoulders

   "I can't believe you were embarassed to talk about that with me..." Baekhyun giggled and patted Kai's head.

  "I WAS TELLING HIM ALL THE TIME!" D.O shouted and added: "He was telling that he can't do such things to Baekhyun and that we're friends above everything..."

  "Awww!" Sehun exclamed "That's true!"

  "Yes, that's very true and that's why you should have told me..." Baekhyun jumped on Kai, the others to follow.

  "Omo, I can't breathe! OK, I'm not doing it again!!" Kai was trying to free himself, while the others were laughing

   "Arasso, we believe you!" Chanyeol got up first and offered his hand to the others.

   "Who did organise that?" Kai asked.

   "I did." Taemin smirked.

   Kai frowned and everyone gulped.

   "Thank you hyung..." Kai smiled and hugged his cousin.

   "Are you going to find Rina, now?" Baekhyun asked.

   "Now? Why? What.... I'm not ready to confess... We can postpone it... I still don't know her feelings! I was sure that she liked Baekhyun or Chanyeol..." Kai blushed again.

   Taemin moved his head negatively.

  "Are you serious? Aish... you didn't realise anything today, did you?" Suho gasped.

   "W-what did happen?" Kai gulped.

   "The story with Baekhyun wasn't true... but..."

   "But what???"

   "But there's something else going on today..."

   "WHAT? Are you going to make me explode?"

   "Jaehyo, you know, from Rina's class, asked her on a date at Han River..." Suho whispered.

   "HE? From when does he like her, too??" Kai gasped and got up like crazy.

   "Since that short scene we had played at Mrs Shin's drama class... Don't you remember, he had danced with Rina..." Chanyeol moved his finger.

   "Ah...ne... Is she going? I mean... what can I do now?"

  "The date is at 18:30 and they are meeting next to the big bridge... You know, there, that there's a park, too." Suho explained.

  "Yeah... I know that place..."

  "So, it's up to you; you're running and confessing- pushing your luck, of course- or you let Jaehyo have a nice date with Rina..." Baekhyun said and lifted his hands.

  "I-I-I..."

  Kai didn't finish his word. He looked at the door and suddenly started running. He disappeared from the room, before you manage to say "Kimchi".

  Baekhyun clapped happily and patted Taemin.

  "Good job, hyung! Amazing!"

  "Thank you, Baekhyun... Let's see how the part B of this plan is going..." TAemin smirked and the TV.

--

  You were feeling very cold. It was already 18:40 and no one had appeared. Neither Taemin, nor any EXO boy.

  You tightened your coat around you and fixed your bonet on your head.

  What were these crazy guys planning again?

  It had to do with Kai... But what the hell it could be??

  A cold breeze made you shiver and you realised that it had started snowing...

  God, how long where you going to wait?

  The snow became heavier for a moment and the sky darker, as it was winter.

  The sunlight had disappeared long ago...

 

  You supported yourself on the bridge's railing, pouting a little.

  Boooooring~

  Suddenly, you heard a couple of steps banging behind you and you turned surprised.

  It was Kai. Without any coat or jacket. And he was trying to make his breath normal.

  "Did...did I manage to come in time??" he gasped.

  "For what??" you asked.

  "For you... I mean... where's he? Is he late from your first date?" Kai bent a little to breathe better.

  "What date Kai? Are you crazy??" you touched his forehead. "That's it! You have a fever!"

   "Don't act silly to me! Where's Jaehyo?"

  "Jaehyo? Am I acting silly? And you're acting crazy! WHAT would I do with Jaehyo??" you shouted.

  "You would... date!" Kai murmured.

  "Me? With Jaehyo? Are you serious? I'm waiting for Taemin... At least, that's what Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun told me to do..." you scratched your head.

  "Taemin? And the other...?" Kai mumbled, as if he was going crazy.

  He then realised... These punks had set an amazing trap for him. For him to confess and not delay it anymore.

  He knew that this was what he had to do...

  "Look, Kai, I don't know what's happening, but I..."

  He put a finger on your lips and you stopped talking.

  "Rina... I like you. I'm... I'm completely in love with you."

   And that's when your heart almost stopped beating.

 

   From misschoi: Hi guys!!! One of our most important updates, right?? ^^ Hope you liked it!! I'll update freely from now on and I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy!! Leave me your comments if you like! ;) Take care til next time~ <3