Good morning

My Dream in Korea

  You felt something ticklish on your stomach. You whispered something whiny in your sleep and tried to pull the shirt of your PJs downwards, as it had slightly been lifted. This, however, never happened, as your hands bumped on a head, that you realised that was resting on your belly.

 

  For a few seconds you simply panicked and let out a quiet gasp, but- as you opened your eyes- you saw (and remembered) that Kai was on your bed with you.

  As your panic slowly faded away, you sighed and looked at him with loving eyes and not scared ones.

 

  He was still sleeping, despite the accident with your hands hitting his head; you just thought how tired he must have been because of last night’s adventure.

  Then, the problem with his ankle popped in your mind and his wet clothes.

  You were feeling responsible. And that couldn’t change, however many times Kai would assure you for the opposite.

  You started caressing his hair, slowly and gently, so as he isn’t waking up. He- still asleep- comforted his head better on your tummy and went on with his dreams, his breath being softly heard.

  From outside the window, you noticed the sun being already up. After struggling a little, you reached your mobile and checked the time.

 

 10 am.

 

 «It could have been worse…» you thought and left your mobile back.

 

 Returning your attention to Kai, you kept on caressing his hair and you slowly touched and his cheek.

  The feeling wasn’t awkward this time. And you wondered why. Because last night you had freaked out when he touched you a little more. Now, he was in the same bed as you, he slept the whole night there and you were feeling totally calm.

  You scratched your head and frowned.

  You were probably calm, because he proved that he can stay away from being naughty. Yeah…? Yeah. Yes, there was no other explanation. And- anyway- you knew that he wouldn’t ever do something to you that you wouldn’t want or like. You were trusting him.

 

  The intense will to kiss him and squeeze him in your hug filled you up, but you didn’t want to wake him up.

  You reminded to yourself that he was tired from last night.

 

  An idea popped in your mind and you smiled. Now you only had to find a way to escape from your bed.

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour later

 

 

Kai’s eyes opened slowly. He yawned and stretched carelessly, as he usually did. However, the ceiling of this room wasn’t familiar.

  He, supporting on his hands, sat on the bed and took a look around, rubbing his eyes.

  The images and the cold feeling of last night came back.  He remembered coming to your house and spending a cosy and warm night with you. He even remembered sleeping next to you.

 

 Shaking his head slowly, he lied again on his back and turned to face the spot that you were supposed to lie, next to him. However, his extended hand touched nothing.

 «Hmm?» he murmured and opened his eyes again.

 

«She isn’t here?» he thought, scratching his head.

 

 His head was pretty heavy and he was feeling that he was going to have a headache soon. A sneeze also giggled his nose.

 That was no good.

 

  He got up again and wore a pair of socks that you had left for him, next to the bed.

 

 

 

 You stirred the scrambled eggs you were preparing for a last time and removed the burning pan from the stove.

 

  The food was smelling nice, making you overcome your concern that it might have come out awful. You served everything in a plate and left it on the table, looking at it proudly.

  Hopefully, that would make Kai happy. And if he was happy, you would probably be happy and relieved, too.

 

  You thought what your parents would say if they were returning back home just now. They would find you, in a complete lovey- dovey mood, preparing breakfast for two people and no Seulki or Minah in the place, but a fully grown young man in your bed.

  You scratched your head and blushed, thinking of how weird that scenario sounded. Yes, things could be like 100% misunderstood.

  Your mobile started vibrating and you quickly grabbed it.

 

«Ne?»

«Hi, princess.»

 You felt a bit nervous.

«Hi, Joonho oppa.» you tried to say cheerfully.

«What’s up?»

«F-fine. I woke up an hour ago and now I’m preparing breakfast for K-…» you were about to say, but you stopped yourself.

«What? For whom?» Joonho’s voice could be heard suspicious.

«Nothing, no one. For my parents.» you hurried to fix your previous mistake.

«Ah… Wait, aren’t your parents absent for this weekend?»

  As you were turned to face the sink and the window of the kitchen, you felt a couple of hands being tied around your waist tightly.

  You gasped and felt Kai’s lips on your neck.

«Who is it?» he asked in a low, sleepy, but y voice.

«I…I… No, oppa, I…»

«Rina… Your parents are absent! Are you with Ka-…»

 

 Kai had taken your mobile from your hands and hanged up, before you could answer to Joonho’s freaked out voice.

 

  You looked at him and frowned.

«Hey… That wasn’t nice.» you pouted.

«I couldn’t care less.» he moved his shoulders and left your mobile on the table.

  You frowned even more and crossed your arms on your chest.

 

Kai looked at the breakfast and smirked.

 His jealousness was tickling him again.

 

«Are all these for me?» he said, pointing.

  You nodded, still with the pouting expression and then looked away.

 

Kai smirked again.

 

«Then… why did you tell him that you made that for your parents?» he raised an eyebrow.

«How long were you listening to my conversation???» you gasped and widened your eyes.

 «Tch, tch. Does it matter?» Kai smirked again and pushed you against the sink.

 

 You gulped, noticing his eyes looking differently at you.

However, you decided to play it courageous and sarcastic.

 

«You’ll never get over this thing with Joonho, will you?» you huffed, looking at him with irony.

 Kai’s eyes seemed disheartened for a moment.

«At least for today, you’re only mine.» he said, in a way that sounded that he was trying to excuse himself.

 

 You rolled your eyes and were about to move away from his grip, but he kept you firmly back at your place.

 

 Before you could even react, he kissed your lips. You tried to push him, but he was stronger and didn’t let you to break the kiss. Soon, he was the one to do so and attacked your neck.

«Kai… Stop!» you mumbled.

«What…? It’s just a kiss…» he whispered in between of his kisses.

  That’s when you protested the most, but any movement went in vein. Suddenly, you felt a pinching feeling on the spot that he was kissing you. You let out a small cry and finally pushed him away.

 

«Yah! That wasn’t a kiss!» you whined and hurried to find a mirror. «What did you do to me…» you were saying, when you looked at yourself in the mirror, at the living room.

  A red mark had been created at the spot that he had been kissing you.

 

«What the …? Kim Jongin. What did you do to me??» you yelled, covering the spot with your hand.

 

Kai laughed and hugged you tightly.

 

«Don’t get mad, jagi. It’s just a kiss mark. Just to make sure that you are mine and everyone would be able to see it… And- by the way- I feel like I’ll explode when you say my full name.» he buried his face on your neck, acting cutely all of a sudden.

«JUST A KISS MARK? Are you stupid? Yah, what if my parents are seeing this??» you panicked, but Kai didn’t bother to move from your neck.

 

«Call me again Kim Jongin.» he lifted his head and looked at you playfully.

«Oh, shut up and eat your food!» you pushed him away and showed the dishes with the breakfast to him.

 Kai sat on his chair like a little child, moving his feet playfully to the fron and backwards again.

«I am not eating alone.» he moved his shoulders and you huffed, ready to push his head in the plate.

  Huffing one more time, you sat on the other side of the table and looked at him grumpily.

  Kai smiled and started eating.

 

«Ugh, you are unbelievable…» you murmured.

 

Your mobile vibrated again.

 

Kai looked at the screen before you, just to assure that it was Joonho again.

You extended your hand to get it, but Kai looked at you.

«Don’t even think of it. Unless you want to be full of these red marks…» he said in a not threatening way and ate another bite of his eggs.

 

 You rolled your eyes again and left your mobile aside.

 

  It’s not that you weren’t enjoying it. Instead, you liked him acting crazy. And that’s why you were acting more grumpy. To make him even crazier.

 

  «How’s your ankle, bastard?» you asked, not looking at him.

 

 «Bastard? Ugh… You are mean to me.» Kai laughed and started playing with your feet.

«Tell me!»

«I’m OK. I think.» he finally answered and kept on eating. «Don’t worry for me. I’m stronger than you think.»

«Who says I am worried?» you moved your shoulders, causing Kai to lock with his feet yours tightly.

«Don’t lieeee.» he put his tongue out and you rolled your eyes again.

 

 

 

  Seulki started tickling Chanyeol, who was sleeping next to her.

«Wake up, sleep head!» she pushed him.

 

 He had slept in her house, first time after a long time.

 

 Chnayeol groaned and covered his head with a pillow.

 

«C’mon, baby, I have to go back to Rinaaaa…» she whined and tickled him even more.

 

 Chanyeol took a sneak and sly peek of Seulki and smirked.

 

«They probably did what we did, so don’t worry. They must have had a great time…» he pouted, but Seulki’s eyes widened.

«What the are you talking about??» she gasped.

«Mwo?» Chanyeol murmured and tried to sit on the bed, sleepy as he was.

«I didn’t think of this… I am responsible for Rina… How could I let that happen…» she had already gotten up and looking for her clothes.

«Baby, are you crazy? What happened?»

«No, baby, you don’t get it. If Kai and Rina did what we did, that’s no good, OK? NO- GOOD. Rina is a child, OK?» she kept on throwing irrelevant things here and there.

«But you were a child, too, huh?» Chanyeol scratched his head.

 

  Seulki froze for a moment, but then kept on doing her job.

 

«Come with me baby, will you?» she turned to Chanyeol and he- groaning- tried to get up.

 

 

 

 

 

«How was the food?» you asked Kai, as you were putting the dishes aside.

 

«Daebak. Thank you for being so sweet to me.» he smiled and helped you.

«You were sweet with me last night, too. So protective. Thank you, oppa.» you smiled, caressing his hands.

«I am not a bastard anymore!» he exclaimed and started dancing around.

«Lol, you never seriously were, baby.» you rolled your eyes and Kai looked at you playfully again.

«And even baby… Wow, thank you… That makes me feel really nice…»  he lifted you in his hug and turned around.

 «You are crazy, you know that?» you started laughing.

«You are lovely, you know that?» Kai said seriously and left you seated next to the sink.

«Why am I up here?» you asked, moving your legs playfully.

«So I can make our kisses even better? And be able to look at your pretty face, too?» he smirked, a little gently and approached you again.

  As you were seated on the counter, he stood between your laps and you tied your arms around his neck. He hugged your waist and caressed your back.

 

  You kept on staring at him.

 He was so cute, after all.

 

 Suddenly, he sneezed.

 

«I am sorry.» he blushed and was about to move away from you.

«Naaah, don’t be silly.» you put your tongue out and held him back. «It was just a cute sneeze…» you pinched his cheek and he smiled cutely.

  He kissed your lips gently and then rubbed his nose with yours.

 

«Promise me that you will never leave me, Rin.» he whispered, with his eyes closed.

«I won’t ever leave you… Kim Jongin.» you whispered back and that’s when he kissed you again.

  You had started enjoying this too much, when you heard a familiar sound. You didn’t pay much attention, though, as you were having a lot of fun with what you were doing.

 

«YAH, STOP THAT!» a voice scared you both.

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hi guys! ^^ Checking in for an update~ Hope you liked it! Thank you for your support, views, subscriptions and comments! I really appreciate it! I started with University tomorrow~ Wish me luck! >.< Take care til next time!! <3 ^^