Explanations

My Dream in Korea

   You had all remained looking at the struggling to breath girl and Chanyeol, who was looking at her with his eyes wide opened.

    «S- Seulki?» he mumbled again and after a couple of seconds hurried to hug her.

 The girl widened her eyes, too and at first didn’t react. Then, slowly, she hugged him back.

 «I’m so glad you’re fine… So, so, so, so glad…» Chanyeol said, his voice choked, probably because he was about to cry.

«Chanyeol…» she whispered and her arms obviously tightened.

  The rest of you all looked at each other.

  Who’s that girl…?                                                                                                      

 «We have to get… we have to get Haru to the police station…» Suho murmured, scratching his head awkwardly.

  The girl pushed Chanyeol and looked at all of you, her eyes full of tears.

 «Are you Haru?» she asked, looking at you.

 «A- aniyo…» you answered, moving your head slowly.

 «That’s Haru. At least, that’s how we call her…» Luhan moved closer to the girl and showed the baby girl.

 «You named her Haru? That’s a nice name… I agree on it.» the girl said and gently took her from Luhan’s arms.

 «Is she crazy?» D.O whispered in Kai’s ear and Kai moved his shoulders, his widened.

«Shall we go in for a while, please?» the girl named obviously Seulki asked and started moving towards the door.

You all now looked at Chanyeol, who seemed pretty confused and out- of- order. Baekhyun pushed him and he looked at him surprised.

«Huh?» he mumbled.

 «What the hell is going on?» Baekhyun asked.

 «I- I’ll explain… Let’s go in… We can take Haru to the police station tomorrow.» Chanyeol tried to explain, but Suho protested.

 «Seulki- sshi… We have to get that baby to the police station. We have nothing to do with it…»

The girl turned and looked at all of you again.

«But… you can’t take my daughter to the police station…» she said and all of your jaws dropped to the floor.

 «Y- your daughter?!» Chanyeol shouted and the girl, slowly nodding, smiled.

 «OK, explain NOW, what the hell is going on!» Luhan yelled.

«That’s what I’m trying to do! Please, let’s go in your house, so as we can do all the explaining more discreetly than out here.» Seulki said again and Suho, pushing everyone around him, rushed to unlock the door again.

  After 5 minutes, you were all seated again on the sofas of EXO’s living room, little Haru quiet in Seulki’s hug.

 «Chanyeol, tell us NOW, who that girl… woman or whatever is!» Suho growled, being already pretty mad.

 «G- guys… That’s Seulki and…. And she’s my girlfriend for… 2 years now.» Chanyeol blushed and bowed his head.

«MWO??» all the EXO boys exclaimed.

«For 2 years?? Are you crazy? Why didn’t you tell us anything??» Baekhyun yelled.

«I- I was afraid that SM could find out… It’s not that I didn’t trust you… You know I trust all of you…» Chanyeol murmured, but received a slap on the back of his neck from Baekhyun.

«Idiot!» Xiumin laughed and turned to Seulki.

«Sorry for our behavior, Seulki- sshi. It’s just we were shocked with your appearance.»

«It’s OK… I guess, you didn’t expect a girl with a baby out of nowhere…» she smiled.

«So the baby is yours… But who’s the father?» Sehun asked and everyone looked at him angrily.

«Are you stupid?» Kris asked him, but Sehun didn’t seem taken aback.

 «Really, now, Seulki, whose that baby is? You had disappeared for such a long time… I was so worried over you!» Chanyeol frowned, causing Seulki to widen her eyes with great anger.

 «I’d never do anything, with anyone else but my oppa… Who do you think I am?!» she shouted and got up.

 You gasped and looked at Kai, who was sitting next to you… He looked at you with bored eyes, but smiled under your look.

 No one else noticed what Seulki actually was saying?

 You got up and approached her.

 «That means, Seulki- sshi… That this baby is… Chanyeol’s daughter?» you asked, your voice shaky and husky.

 Seulki looked at you and nodded slowly again, smiling sadly.

 «That’s right…»

 «MWO??» all the EXO boys shouted again.

   Chanyeol got immediately up, his cheeks all red, his eyes twinkling with tears. His mobile dropped from his hands and crashed on the floor, all of its parts separated. He approached Seulki, too and looked at her and the baby.

 «What?» he asked slowly.

 « I know it seems unbelievable… but it is true, oppa… And I can explain everything.»

  You stood next to the girl and patted Haru’s head.

 «I think we should he…» you were about to say, when Chanyeol made a big step and hugged both Seulki and Haru.

  Everyone in the room gasped.

 You looked at the others to see if they were touched, too. Were you the only one?

 «Please, explain to us what’s going on…. How did that baby come?» Suho mumbled, rubbing his forehead, looking very tired.

«I think you know how such things happen!»Seulki yelled, but laughed at the same time.

  Suho blushed after this answer and it was once again Baekhyun’s turn to slap Chanyeol’s neck.

 «What did do to the girl, idiot? And you pretend to be all innocent!» he yelled and kept on hitting him.

  That reaction caused a little laughter to the still shocked company, especially when Chanyeol started running around the room to escape from Baekhyun’s hitting hands.

«Cut it off, now… YAH! Guys! Cut it off!» Kris shouted. «I have a question that I think it is more than sensible. You were pregnant and Chanyeol didn’t realise it? Your parents didn’t realise it? And why you left Haru here all of a sudden?» he asked, looking at Seulki with a sincere interest.

 Seulki drew her breath and frowned a little. However, Chanyeol talked before her.

«Seulki’s parents live in the countryside. She’s attending a school here, in Seoul, and stays with her cousin, Minah…»

«I stopped meeting with Chanyeol when I was 5 months pregnant… I didn’t tell him, neither wanted him to find out later on. I even stopped calling him. I know you guys have a really difficult life and program and I didn’t want to make him upset with anything…»

«But, Seulki, that wasn’t anything! That was about me and you! That was our baby!» Chanyeol said with a sad tone.

 «Yeah… I know. I might did wrong… But I was thinking only of you.» she tried to smile, as her eyes became full of tears.

  Chanyeol hugged her again, but she gently pushed him back.

«Anyway… I know he was worried over me. But I couldn’t tell him. My cousin helped me out with everything. She’s older than me and her boyfriend works at a hospital, so… so everything was kind of fine. It was difficult, during the first days that Haru was born… She was crying a lot and I couldn’t sleep. I had already skipped many classes and I couldn’t skip many more…» she sighed. «Anyway, I had to bring her here, because my parents came for a few days at our house. I hadn’t told  them a single thing. And I was scared to do so. I had noticed that a girl was coming in this house, too, so I hoped that you would be able to take care of her.»

 «And what if we were taking her to the police station immediately?» Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 «I was passing by every day. If you were trying to do this, I’d be here, to stop you… It’s not that I didn’t care for her… Didn’t you see out there, before? I stopped you!» she whipped some tears and looked at all of you, once again.

«Don’t cry please…» you patted her shoulder and she tried to smile at you.

«Ugh… Everything is too complicated!» Suho brushed his hair with his fingers.

«I know it is! And I’m so sorry for putting you all in this situation… I’m so sorry… Everything is over now, anyway. My parents know. Minah told them… And what is weird is that they don’t want to kill me…» she widened her eyes funnily, causing Chanyeol to embrace her tightly.

 «How would they want to kill you…? I know we’re not married… but a baby is always a baby. A new and cute life. And Seulki… we’re not married, but you know I love you, don’t you?» Chanyeol mumured. «Oh my God, I can’t believe it…»

  «OK, that’s too awkward… You can talk about it on your own, guys… We got the excuses that we wanted to hear…» Luhan moved his hands and got up. «Really, too awkward.” he moved his head intensely, too and headed upstairs.

 «Ch- chukhamnida, Chanyeollie…» Lay murmured shyly and followed Luhan, along with the rest of the company.

 «I’ll… I’ll be going home, now… It’ll be really late if I leave later on…» you rubbed the back of your head intensely and headed for the door.

 «I’m coming with you.» Kai said with determination and followed you. «You guys talk as much as you want… All of us need time to realise what is happening.» he tried to smile and grabbed your hand.

 «I didn’t say «bye» to the others, however… Yeollie… will you do that for me?» you asked quietly.

«Ne, of course, Rina… See you!» Chanyeol smiled and waved, instantly turning his look to little Haru.

 «And Seulki- sshi… You can count on a friend here.» you waved again and Seulki smiled sincerely for the first time.

«Thank you, Rina- sshi.» she waved, too.

   Kai pulled you from your hand and then hugged you with the same arm.

 «This was a really insane evening.» he puffed and moved his head quickly.

 «It was, indeed. And don’t think that I forgot all these about Joonho that you said previously. I just can’t get why you behave like an idiot some times.» you rolled your eyes, causing him to look at you with puppy eyes.

 «Me? Your oppa? An idiot?»

 «You have to admit it when you’re acting childish, right?»

  Kai sighed loudly, but didn’t leave you from his hug.

 «I don’t know why I’m so insecure with you…» he said after long thought.

  Kai feeling insecure… It was a surprise to hear, since on stage and generally for his work, he seemed so- so confident and sure for himself.

  That’s why your surprised look at him was completely sincere.

 «Well, you shouldn’t! You had told me the same thing back then, with the diet, don’t you remember?» you scolded him. «And you know, Kai, that day your words had made me feel much better. It proves, however, that my words never do the same to you. How many times have I told you that I like you and only? That you’re my boyfriend and I will never look at any other boy? You never get it, however. NEVER!» you pushed his hand away from your waist and moved faster, reaching your door.

  The lights were still off, so your parents weren’t back yet. That’s why, when Kai tried to follow you in your house, you didn’t actually stop him. You liked a company, anyway.

  It had been a really weird evening, indeed.

 «I didn’t tell you to come in, but you’re welcomed…» you said and sat on the sofa, looking at the ceiling.

 «C’mon, Rin, don’t be like that!» he whined and creeped next to you.

 «Sorry, but you and anything else that happened today made me really nervous and mad.» you crossed your arms on your chest, causing Kai to try- in vein- to hold in a laughter.

 «I didn’t ever expect you to say that…» he laughed.

 «Shut up and tell me what to do so as you never say this crap again, about Joonho and similar situations…» you looked at him firmly.

  He, taken aback from your reaction, lowered his eyes and sighed. However, he soon looked at you again, smiling widely.

 «Tell me… tell me what you like about me.» he said, tilting his head cutely, making you blush.

 «Th- that’s not easy, Kai…» you mumbled, pretending to roll your eyes.

 «But that’s the only thing that I’m asking you!» he added, acting more cutely.

   You drew your breath and looked at him, right in his smiley eyes.

 «Well… I like your face. But… but it’s not only that. I also… I also like your smart sense of humor. And I definitely love the sensitive side of your personality. Ehm… but I love the more powerful one, too. I think you’re hot when you’re dancing and singing. And your voice is so cute even when you simply talk or laugh. I shouldn’t probably forget your beautiful smile and your kind heart. The fact that you’re a good and faithful friend, too. Last, I shouldn’t forget that I…»

  Your heart was racing weirdly. All this thing was too awkward for you to do it. You could feel your cheeks burn and- after that first look- you hadn’t managed to look at Kai again.

  He gently cupped your face and made you look at him.

 «That you…?» he asked.

 «That I… I… I think I love you in general, Kai oppa.» you tried to smile and Kai hugged you tightly.

 «I… I think I love you, too, Rina… Even if it might be too early to say it… I think I do. And thank you for being my girlfriend and staying by my side. I just pray to God that we will be saying this stuff for a long time to come…» he whispered in your ear, causing you strong goose bumps and an even more intense blush on your cheeks.

 «Was that enough for you? Don’t think that I’ll forget that new agreement between me and you!» you slapped his shoulder and he nodded quickly.

 «It was more than enough…» he smirked and- holding your face once again-  kissed your lips.

  You wondered how easily he was making you forget that you’re mad at him. And got a little angry with yourself. But, after a secind kiss, you forgot anything.

  «What do you think is going to happen with Chanyeol now?» you asked after the kissing session was over.

 «Nothing particular… I guess we will have to talk about it, as soon as Seulki is gone from our house tonight.» Kai moved his shoulders. «Don’t worry, however… I know this is a huuuge deal and I haven’t quiet believed it, yet, too, but I think we can still keep it a secret. Right?»

«Yes… I mean, up to now, no one knew a single thing about Seulki. Not to mention Haru. For a long period of time, everything can be the same. Chanyeol got it really, smoothly, however. I’m proud of him.»

 «Ne. The role of a father suits him a lot. I guess, that this is why he had an instant connection with Haru in first place.» Kai smiled, looking at the ceiling.

«Oh, yes, he definitely did! She was always calmer in his arms than anyone else’s!” you giggled, Kai to follow you.

 «Seulki… I think she can be much calmer now… She will have a lot of help; not only from her parents and Chanyeol, but from all of us, too. We all kind of loved Haru, didn’t we?»

«Yes! Of course, we did! And I think I can become good friends with Seulki. She must be a really strong and willing girl…» you bit your nail, Kai kissing your forehead.

 «She must be, really. And you are a caring and kind girl. You’ll probably need each other…» Kai smiled and hugged you, tightly.

  He was about to kiss you again, when you heard the keys on the door.

  Your face turned pale and you instantly grabbed Kai’s shoes and him and brought all of them in the kitchen.

 «Ssssh! My mom must be back!» you put your finger in front of your mouth, your eyes widened.

 Kai followed your rules and put on his shoes slowly and quietly.

 «Rina? Baby, are you here?» you heard your mom’s voice.

 «Yes, mom!» you yelled and pushed Kai’s towards the kitchen door that was leading to the back garden.

  He would be able to find his way out from there.

 You looked at him for a last time and whispered «Good night».

  Kai smirked and sent you a silent kiss, simply moving his lips saying «Saranghae».

  You blushed and got out of the kitchen quickly to delay your mom, closing the door behind you.

 Thankfully, that was enough time for Kai to get out of your house and disappear in the neighborhood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  From misschoi: Hi guys! Sorry for the short update... :( I'm just a little sick and couldn't do more for you! I'm really sorry! Thank you for your support, views, subscriptions and I think that new vote we got! Thank you infinitely! Take care 'til next time and let's hope that my next update will be more satisfying for me and for all of you~ Fighting! ^^