Something weird

My Dream in Korea

   You got up  from your bed like crazy; you had turned off your mobile's alarm and you were sure that you would be late for school. You put on your skirt, your socks, shirt and shoes, when suddenly your phone rang.

  "Anyeong? Oh, Baekhyun, you're waiting for me?? I'm coming!" you confused your words and hang up, almost throwing it from your hands.

   You started brushing your hair in front of the window. Unconciously, you stared at the neighbour's back garden. You saw him dragging some really long sacks across his garden. You wouldn't consider it as weird, until he stopped walking and collected a piece of paper from the ground; you saw him smiling weirdly and then scrapping it and throwing it on the ground. Was something in the sack moving...?

  You gasped in fear. That neighbour of yours... well, you had never seen him face to face and his house was always kept closed. You avoided looking at his closed doors and windows; they had always been scaring you.  And you suddenly remembered that reports for a couple of missing children around your area...  You curiously opened the window and heard his heavy voice: "Hey, little ones, I'm gonna show you today..." he was murmuring, making you widen your eyes like an owl. You almost slapped yourself, however;"Aish, Rina, you're being so stupid!" you thought and rushed downstairs, to find EXO boys waiting for you outside.

   Your day passed pretty quickly; your head was always sleepy, since you had woken up so violently and anxiously, but after talking a little bit with the boys, you felt really nice. Victoria was nowhere to be seen today; probably she hadn't studied  for your mathematics test and decided not to appear. You were surprised, however, that she took that decision knowing that you had a drama class today, too. She was pretty good at it, in contrast with you, who were really fake during the whole process. The only extremelly good comments you had heard were coming from your singing class, as your dancing skills were pretty poor, too.

 

  That afternoon you would be going to study at EXO's place and you were extremelly happy to return with their company. Baekhyun was really cute with you today and would be pinching your cheeks and murmure some nice melodies for you.

  "Why are you so happy, Baekhyun-sshi?" you asked him with a happy smile.

  "Actually, I don't know! I love the fact that we have a new friend like you and I think that a girl's presence is always making the difference for a bunch of boys." he giggled and hugged you.

  "Really? I'm happy you're happy" you winked and hugged him back.

   Kai puffed and only Suho noticed him and patted his head with a sly smile; Kai looked at him weirdly, but didn't say anything. He was tired from the whole day and was feeling those small pinches in his heart again. He had no mood to study with you; it was the kind of days that he wanted to avoid you and your light mood. Sehun and Chanyeol were wistling in a happy tone and D.O was trying to catch Kai's attention, who seemed too busy watching you and Baekhyun; the hilarious thing was that he was doing it unconciously...

   When you finally reached their house, Kai pulled you instantly upstairs and shouted: "Do not disturb, idiots!", causing you and the other boys laughing loudly. You looked at him with your interest refreshed today; yes, he was avoiding you again, but you had got used to his crazy behavour... After all, you had started liking him a lot. You smiled and sat obediently on your chair. He brought his books with boredom and sat next to you.

  "OK, let's start, so we can finish quickly. I'm really- really..." he was saying, when he turned  to face you and saw your smiling eyes looking at him disarmingly. "...T-tired." he managed to finish his phrase and gulped noisily.

  "Aww, why are you so weird today?" you pouted and pushed his cheek with your finger, causing him and you to blush.

  "Hey, do that to  your Baekhyun and Chanyeol, not me!" he warned you and you got upset again.

  "Here we go again, with these "your" and "mine" and nonsense! Here, MY Kai, let's start!" you protested and opened your book nervously.

   Kai smiled at that "my"~ He enjoyed your courage and your dynamic charachter.

 

  You had been studying for about an hour, when suddenly a crazy music  was heard from the room next to yours. Kai cursed aloud and got up, heading to the room next to his. You followed him and creeped behind him; it was Sehun's and Suho's room and they were dancing like crazy.

  "What the hell are you doing?? We are studying here you know!" he shouted and hit the stereo with his book, turning it off.

   "Look a paranormal thing; our dancing machine doesn't want dance!" Suho put out his tongue and did a sassy merhong to Kai.

   "C'mon, hyung, let us finish and do whatever you want afterwards!" Kai whined and pushed you from his back. "Do not distract us!"

   "Hey, hey, are you dancing here?" Chanyeol pushed you all in the bedroom and the stereo  again.

   "Yeah, let's dance!" Baekhyun appeared too with DO and started jumping all over the place.

    Kai looked at you desperately, but it was too late; you were already jumping with the others, Sehun showing you some of his crazy moves, too.  Kai got jealous again; he was the dancing machine, he couldn't be left outside of this. He joined you and he was dancing passionately, biting his lips with satisfaction, as he was usually doing. You secretely  admired him very much; he was smoking hot~

  Your nice show was interupted because of the news; they announced for the missing childrean again. You gulped noisily, remembering your weird neighbour.

  "You know guys, the guy next to our house could be a suspect; he was carrying some huge sacks across his garden this morning and was saying:"I'll take care of you little ones" or something like that. I think I saw him holding the piece of paper with the photos of the missing children and he was looking at it with a really weird smile. And I think that one of the sacks was moving!" you said, not sure if you were telling it for joke or seriously.

  Sehun looked at you with his interest refreshed.

  "Really? Wow, he might be guilty! We have to investigate!" he moved his nose funnily and the others rolled their eyes.

  "Aigoo, not again!" DO protested.

   "Yeah, you're reading too much detective and criminal things, Sehun!" Suho added and giggled.

  "But, guys, what if he's the criminal? What if we can save the children, huh?" he exclamed.

   "Oh, shut up, don't be a total idiot!" Baekhyun slapped Sehun;s forehead, but Kai was looking at your worried eyes.

  "Well, we don't miss anything to go and take a look, huh? We're free the day after tomorrow;it's Saturday" he said and they all looked at him with surprise.

  "Chinja?" Suho gasped.

  "Yes, so that we prove that nothing is wrong with him, right?" he moved his shoulders and smiled.

  "Well, Ok" Chanyeol said and the others moved their heads with hesitance.

  "Oh my God, we have to get ready and prepare all our Spy equipment!" Sehun exclamed and started making a list.

  "Omo, what a ridiculous guy~" Baekhyun commented and patted your head. "Who's escorting Rina up to her house?"

  

  You reached your home with Chanyeol and Suho; the lights were , so you said goodbye before you reached the door. Your eyes avoided the house next to yours; Sehun's crazy ideas had made you feel scared.

  As you entered your house, your parents were waiting for you almost behind the door.

  "Where are you again, little one?" your father asked you and hugged you tightly.

  "Aw, you're back earlier!" you smiled. " Look, I haven't told you so that you won't get worried, but I needed some help in Korean Literature and almost every afternoon I'm at that friend's home studying." you lied really comfortably.

  "Aw, really? How nice of her to help you!" your mom exclamed and added:"Bring her some time here, we have to meet her and thank her for her kind help!"

  "Oh, yes I'll surely do that" you ironically thought, thinking of Kai.

 

 From misschoi: Sorry if that was too lame... XD I'm really tired today and I won't probably update up to Monday! Sorry! ToT Thank you for your support! I promise it will be better next time! Take care~  :)