Sehun

My Dream in Korea

  That Saturday you knew that it was Sehun's turn again to help Mr Kim with his garden. You wanted to go downstairs and help him, mostly to talk with him of course, but your mom had the day off for the first time after a long time. You were walking around, inside your house, not really knowing what to do; having one of your friends next to you and not being able to talk to him was driving you crazy.

   Your mom seemed to notice your crazy moves and was looking at you weirdly, as she was washing the dishes from your breakfast.

  "Don't you have anything to study, dear?" she asked you.

  "Huh? Eh, no, no... I'm bored today, really really much..." you murmured.

  "Why don't you finally call your friend to meet her? She can eat lunch with us and watch a movie or something..."

  "No, no! They... I mean, she is having lunch with her family every Saturday and do stuff with them during the evening! It's not right to annoy her, right?" you whispered in panic.

  "Ok, ok, you know better!" she calmed you down and turned her head out of the kitchen window, through which you could clearly hear the sound of the mowing machine from Mr Kim's garden. "Oh my God, a pretty and tall boy is helping Mr Kim with his garden, just like you! Aww, he's so cute, do you know him??" your mom pouted (?!) and raised an eyebrow.

   You couldn't avoid gulping noisily.

   "Of course not! H-how was I supposed to know him?" you almost screamed. "I don't go every Saturday to Mr Kim's, mom! Obviously there are other people that are helping him, too. He had told me that I can do it whenever I was able; he knows I'm busy with housework and studying." you lied severly much.

  "Maybe you should go there and greet him! It's a chance to get to know a boy like this one!" your mom clapped her hands. "And you will be bringing him here for lunch and we will be telling him some stories from our country... Awww, go to greet him!"

  Yuk, that sounded like nightmare! The nightmare that you expected your parents to cause instead of lecturing you for relationships with boys in general. You would be so embarassed to all of them!

  "Mom, are you going crazy?? I don't want to greet that boy! I don't want to greet any boy! I have my dear friend, Baek... Ehm, Baekja. I don't need anyone else!" you shouted.

  "Oh my God, don't act like that... You're too nervous kid." she lifted her hands.

  

   Your phone rang and Sehun's number appeared on the screen; you grabbed and discreetely disappeared from the kitchen.

   "Hii!!" you heard through your telephone.

  "Hi Sehun! My mom is here, that's why I'm whispering." you smiled with his excitement.

   "Oh, so you can't come over here? I'm bored and cold and Mr Kim isn't here to borrow me any jacket or something..." he whined like a baby. "I'm only wearing a T-shirt but I hadn't noticed how cold the weather had become..." he added with a lot of saddness.

   "Aww, dear, I can't come out now! I prepared a whole play for my mom that I'm not interested in you and boys in general... Don't ask how and why, she saw you through our window..." you explained with apologetic voice.

  "Pleaseeeee, I'm cooooold and loooonely" he cried.

  "Ohh, OK, I'll see what can I do!" you yelled and hang up, as your mom entered your room with a suspicious expression.

  "Who were you talking with?" she asked you.

   "B-Baekja!" you answered and smiled innocently.

  "Ahh, OK. I'm preparing our lunch, so as it'll be ready soon." she said and disappeared again.

   "And I don't care right now!" you murmured with nerve and threw your pillow at the closing door.

  

    You looked through your room's window at Mr Kim's garden; Sehun was indeed there mowing the loan. He was looking much more pale than usually; maybe because he was feeling cold. "I'm such a bad and mercyless friend!" you thought with nervousness and made the decision to creep from yours to your parents' room and grabbed on of your dad's jackets. You picked one that he wasn't using usually and ran again back in your room.

   An hour passed, however, and you had managed to do nothing. Sehun called you again and you assured him that you'll be with him soon, not pretty sure how true was that. You were bored and nervous at the same time and -as you were lying on your bed- your eyes started closing.

   You were about to sleep, when you heard your door opening.

  "Rina, I'm having a bath dear! Remember to look at the food!" your mom yelled and disappeared.

   That was your chance! She was having her bath like for hours usually! You rushed downstairs and jumped over the wall. Sehun looked at you with excitement and opened his hug, in which you jumped happily.

   "The prisoner is free!" you exclamed and passed him your dad's jacket.

   "Yay! Oh thank you so much! Your mom?" he asked you, wearing it.

  "She's having a bath. That means she'll be out tomorrow..." you giggled.

  "Kekeke, I see..." he giggled too and then looked at you seriously. "Rina, are you really not interested in me at all?" he asked you, causing you some blush on your cheeks.

   "Mueos? Eh... I just... Eh" you murmured in panic.

  "Keke, don't panic... I wasn't about to confess! I was just asking the truth, just to solve my curiosity. I'm... keen on someone else..." he murmured.

   "Well... I like you... as a friend. We are good friends, aren't we?" you smiled. "Are you keen on someone else?? Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!" you clapped and he patted your head.

   "Nooo, I can't tell you! I feel really embarassed! But she's gorgeous..." he gasped with excitement and blushed.

   "Aww, that's so cute! Who is she? Why don't you confess? Does she have a boyfriend? Does any other EXO boy like her?" you were infinitely asking him.

  "Hey, easy, girl!" he laughed. "I don't think she has any boyfriend... And, no, EXO boys don't... don't really like her... But I can't confess, Rina... She's too high for Sehun..." he added saddly.

  " Are you serious? There are uncountable fangirls dying for you! Can she be the unique exception??" you wondered.

   "You are an exception too." he winked. "She's so... so dynamic and careless... I really wonder why I like her... She doesn't seem to care for anyone or anything..."

   "Aww, you're such a romantic soul, dear! Do try! She sounds a really intriguing person!" you insisted and Sehun patted your head again and then hugged you tightly.

  " I can't and I won't, so there's no point in talking about that... Don't tell the others, arasso? They will be teasing me like forever!" he pleaded and you hugged him back.

  "I won't, but I insist that you should try... You're such an amazing person, how can she not like you?" you pouted.

  "Love you chingu" he whispered and tightened his hug; it was the first time you felt so close to Sehun.

 

   You talked for a long time, until you finally smelled something like burnt! "Our food!" you yelled and sent a kiss to Sehun; "We'll talk dear!" you added and jumped back at your garden, rushing at the kitchen. Your mom appeared with her towel on her head and around her body.

  "Rinaa! I told you to check the food!" she complained.

  "S-sorry, I was talking on the phone with Baekja..." you murmured and checked the food. "Thankfully, it's not severely burnt."

   Your mom opened the window to clean the room from the smokes and her eyes widened.

  "Oh God, I'm going crazy. That boy just git in Mr Kim's house and... and I thought he was wearing your dad's jacket! That brown with the black stripes...The smoke must have confused me..." she murmured and you tried to disappear, holding back your laughter.

 

 From misschoi: Here I am again! Hope you like it guys!~ (Because we all need some cute Sehun! :P)