Unbelievable

My Dream in Korea

   Your mobile almost dropped from your palm and Kai bent, with shaking hands and got it.

   He looked at you, as he was passing it in your hands again, his eyes a little blurr, his cheeks red.

   "What?" you mumbled.

   Kai dropped his head with shyness and rubbed the back of his head.

   "I know you think I'm crazy, but, Rina, I'm telling you the truth... And the truth is that I'm too in love to hide it anymore."

   You felt like crying and laughing at the same time. You wanted to pinch yourself in order to make sure that you weren't actually dreaming.

   "And...and why were you so mean with me...ehem... regularly?"

   Sensible question...but now?

    "Because I'm... I'm an idiot... I was sure that Baekhyun liked you, too, and I was jealous of him and you all the time. Chanyeol started causing suspicion, too, and things got worse..."

   You gasped.

   "Aigoo, Kai! Baekhyun and Chanyeol are my  best friends but nothing more!"

   "Ne, now I know..." he blushed even more.

   "And what about you and Victoria? Why did you ask her to the ball?"

    Your heart was incomparably happy.... All these sounded like a dream, a really sweet dream. But you needed to find out about these things...

   "As for that... I don't really know. I suppose I was in panic. I was trying to get over you and used the most extreme way to achieve it... I didn't want to come between you and Baekhyun, as he had met you first of all of us..." he murmured and you dared to caress his cheek.

   For the first time, he didn't react crazily and with annoyance. He closed his cute eyes with delight and gently held your hand.

  "Won't you say something?" he asked.

   His hair was full of snow and you lightly it to remove it.

   "You're so... funny..." you smiled and he widened his eyes."...to believe that me and Baekhyun were... But that's why I like you, I guess..." you added and he gasped with relief, a smile brightening his face.

  "Ch-chinja?"

   "Ne, it couldn't be more chinja..." you smiled and he giggled with desbelief.

   "I-I can't believe it!" he exclamed and lifted his hands, probably to God.

   "Ne, neither can I..." you blushed.

   He came closer to you, with hope shining in his eyes.

   "So... do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked you, smirking in his unique Kai-way.

   You drew your breath and thought for a while.

   You wanted as hell to be with him. You wanted to say yes and hug him tightly, free from any guilt now. But you wanted to a little, too; with all these with Victoria and Baekhyun, it wouldn't be bad to teach him a lesson, after all. And it would be a good way to test the sencerity of his feelings... Would it be sensible, however, to risk it?

 "Well... no." you said.

  He gasped, this time with disappointment, and did a step back. He seemed really sad, but you weren't feeling that bad as you expected.

  "Why..? You don't like me enough?" he murmured.

  "Aniyo... The truth is that I like you a lot, Kai... But, c'mon, think of it! I'm dressed like a huge onion, you're shaking from the snow, it's a really cold night, with nothing romantic in it. No good time to ask that thing, you get it? Let's try some other time, more romantic..." you smiled and patted his shoulder.

  "Ah... I see... You're so right... So, it's not a "no"..."no", right?"

  You moved your head happily and he smiled.

  "Ah, thank God! I swear I'll make it better..." he blushed and added: "Maybe when I'm escorting you to the ball?"

  You giggled.

  "Sorry Kai, but I'm not dumping Baekhyun and Chanyeol and you're not dumping Victoria. I really want to go to the ball with these two huge babies, because I love them very much and you should stick to your promise to Victoria; even though I don't like her, it's really sad to be dumped... I wouldn't like it to happen to me either."

  Kai capped his face.

  "Aigoo... But I don't want to go with Victoria and I can't stand Baekhyun and Chanyeol around you, drooling! I'm jealous!" he whined and you blushed a lot.

  This conversation was so weird, but you were really happy that you could say these things freely. Kai... would be jealous of... you?? Dear Lord, that could only happen in fairytails!

  "Sorry, but that's your fault and only and I'm not changing my mind... After all, c'mon, we will be in the same place, able to see each other... What you will be jealous of?"

  He crossed his arms on his chest, with a pouting/protesting expression. He was shaking, however, from the cold; he wasn't wearing any coat or jacket to protect himself. You felt that warmness in your heart again and this time you could express it.

  "Awww, you poor one, you're cold, aren't you?" you caressed his head and he nodded with a lot of aekiyo. "Why didn't you get something to wear?"

  He blushed.

  "The others tricked me... They told me that you were going on a date with Jaehyo and that I was probably losing you... I had to make it, before anything final was happening...Aish, what punks they are!!!" he tightened his fist.

  He... He liked you that much? It was unbelievable.

  "T-that's so cute..." you murmured and hugged him tightly.

  He felt his heart beating louder... Now that he had accepted the truth and everything was going on smoothly... He was happy to feel so in love. He hugged you back tightly, too, his hands locking your waist, while yours were hugging his neck. It was the awesomest thing you had felt up to know, for both of you.

  "We have to go home... You'll catch a cold, Kai." you whispered in his ear and he smiled.

   "Are you coming to ours?" he asked with a cute smile on his lips.

   "Ne, for a while..." you answered and he clapped with excitement.

   "That's perfect... I don't want you to stay long hours on your own..."

  "Let's go!" you pointed happily and started walking, while Kai followed you, rubbing his arms to warm them up.

    He seemed so cold... So fragile... You simply wanted to hug him and never leave him.

   "Kai, you're too cold, aren't you?"

  "Ehm, you can say it so..." he tried to giggle.

   "Come here..." you opened your hug for him and he looked at you with desbelief.

   "Really?"

   "Of course, dude, come here!" you protested and he, smirking, came next to you.

    You tightened your arms as much as you could around him, so as he didn't feel the cold too much and he layed an arm on your shoulders. From a far, it would be difficult to distinguish if you were two people or one.

   "Any better?" you asked.

   "N-ne... a lot better." he smiled shyly.

   You could listen to his heartbeat, accelereting. Your head was on his shoulder, but you could -somehow- listen to this famous "bathump, bathump" sound that a heart in mangas is producing. Walking like that, seemed like a scene from one, too. It was dreamy, under the snow and with your heart much calmer than before.

  A lot of things had been explained; things that had been hurting you for a long time now. And, what is more, you managed to express indirectly your feelings and found out that Kai was in love with you, too.

  WOW, man, that was really weird day~

--

  "Blue? Man, I don't want to wear blue!" Chanyeol was whining and Baekhyun slapped him slightly.

   "Are you an idiot? Rina is wearing blue, not us!!" he scolded him and Chanyeol rubbed his oo face.

   "Aish... that is a relief!" he exclamed and pouted a little.

   "Victoria has decided to wear a light pink dress, so I'm wearing a grey suit, no matter what..." Kai said with boredom and Suho laughed.

   "I think we're all pathetic concering balls, guys..." Sehun moved his head and they all laughed.

   "And we only have today! Tomorrow, it's ball time~" D.O scratched his head.

  "Aigooooo" was only heard and boys kept on messing with their wardrobes.

 

 From misschoi: Hi guys! Short chapter, but it had some surprises, too, so I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you all for subscribing, leaving comments and for the amount of views! I'm really happy! Take care til next time! ^^ <3