Thinking...

My Dream in Korea

   Kai was digging a hole in Mr Kim's garden; he had to plant a couple of beautiful plants, which Mr Kim had decided to take care of, even though it was risky enough, since it was almost winter.

    His mind was racing badly. And it was racing for your sake.

  Kai had realised he was in love; D.O had realised it too, unfortunately for Kai.

   Your image in his mind... It was bringing him crazy goosebumbs and a slight blush.  He-instictively- turned his sight on your room's window and smiled.

  "She's probably sleeping..." he thought and your sleeping image- from the sleepover at their house- passed right in front of his eyes.

  "Kai? Hey, kiddo, wake up!"

  That was Mr Kim and Kai turned surprise to look at him, like waking up from an oblivion.

  "Sorry, ajussi, I wasn't pay attention..." he murmured shyly.

   "Yeah, I've noticed! Are you in love, kiddo?"  Mr Kim pushed him and laughed hardly.

   "Why is that funny??" Kai whined.

   "C'mon, kiddo, I was just kidding... Wait.. are you really in love??" he gasped with surprise.

    "And what if I am?"

    "Nothing, just good luck with it... And who's the lucky one?"

     "You don't know..." Kai was about to say, when you opened the window and waved crazily.

    "Good morning, Mr Kim! Good morning Kaiiiiii!" you shouted and your giggles filled the  place. "I'll be there in few minutes!"

    "Hiii..." Kai murmured and his cheeks turned red, an idiot-smile on his lips.

    "I don't know her?? Hah, watch out kiddo, I'm smarter than I may seem... You like our Rina, right?" Mr Kim asked and pushed him again teasingly.

   "Sssh, ajusshi! Be quiet! " Kai almost peed his pants. "I... I haven't told her..." he blushed even more.

   "Aw, kiddo, why? She might be liking you, too. You'll be a nice couple."

   "Aish... ajusshi... forget it! It's more complicated than it seems... I think Baekhyun likes her too and he met her first of all of us, so... I can't do nothing..." Kai whispered sadly.

   "You're a good friend, son, but, sometimes, you have to risk to find out about the things you really care for. It won't be bad to talk about it with Baekhyun. Men have to solve those kind of things between them quickly and clearly."

  "It's not easy... I don't want to be exposed, not even to Baekhyun, who's one of my best friends... I can't... I simply can't do that..."

  "Aish, kid, you're silly. You don't listen to your ajusshi..." Mr Kim patted his shoulder and started digging again.

   Kai's mind was in torn again. His previously perfect mood had been messed after mentioning Baekhyun.

   Why was everything so complicated?

  Why did he have to like you so much?

 

  "Do you need any help?" you popped behind them, scarying  them a little, and hugged the surprised Kai.

   He gasped and stepped back crazily. Mr Kim was about to laugh.

   "Aigoo, don't do that!" Kai shouted.

   "Aww, you're all whiny-poop head again..." you pouted and turned your back at him.

 

   Kai capped his face. His heart was racing like crazy.  Being close to you was making him feeling this way.

   "I have to go, ajusshi... Is it OK, for Rina to help you?" he asked, his hands shaking.

   "Yes, I have no problem..." Mr Kim looked worryingly at him.

   "Kai, are you OK? Sorry for calling you poop-head..." you pouted again and tried to approach him.

   "I'm fine, don't worry..." he patted your head, then blushed and left, running like Beep Beep.

  You looked at Mr Kim with a huge questionmark in your eyes, but he simply smiled.

 

   "I HAVE TO FORGET HER! I HAVE TO FORGET HER!"  Kai was shouting, hidden under his pillow.

   "Kai, come to your senses, don't do that to yourself, chingu. You like ler and that's OK." D.O was trying to calm him down.

    "No, it's not. And I'll do whatever it takes to cut it off with her..." he murmured decisevely, but with some tears running from his beautiful, but sad eyes.

 

  From misschoi: Hi guys! I'm still going through a ty period of exams, but I just prepared that small thing for you! Enjoy! And take care til next time! ^_^ <3