Extreme Makeover (Rina edition :P)

My Dream in Korea

  You were lying on your bed, looking at the ceiling and playing with your feet. It was Saturday morning and you had nothing to do to enjoy yourself. Your parents were at work even today and you had reassured them that, since you had finished your homework since Friday, you would do all the washing and mopping. Still, you didn't have the mood to do anything.

  

   Kai's words had hurt you; why would it be weird him, kissing you? You didn't care for Sehun starting the whole thing; you had fully understood his spirit. But Kai's  agreement... it didn't feel good at all.

   You got up and looked at the large mirror; you tried to smile. Kai's image... you imagined him next to your reflection and you felt disappointed; Kai had nothing to do with you and you simply had to forget anything about him. After all, it wouldn't be that difficult. Even though you were hanging out with EXO, after that event during the practice, you had realised that Kai had been avoiding you.

  "I'm no good for Kai... We come from completely different worlds..." you puffed and made the hard decision to start the housework.

   

  After starting the washing machine, you held the mop in your hands and looked at the upper floor desperately; generally, your new house was very big and that could be bad when you had to mop everysingle room in there. And it was still pretty hot, even though it was autumn~ You drew your breath and tied your hair on a sloppy bun and started working; you were planning to have finished until noon.

  An hour later, you had only finished with the upper floor and you were feeling already pretty tired. The doorbell ringing surprised you. You took a look from the window: it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol! "Dear God, I look dreadful!" you creeped behind the front door.

  "I told you we should have called first!" you heard Chanyeol's whining.

  "We didn't wait enough. I'm sure she's here." Baekhyun answered confidently and rang the bell again.

   "I'm not opening!" you thoght with nervousness.

   "Yah, don't be silly! She would have opened by now!" Chanyeol exclamed and pushed Baekhyun.

  "Tsk, I guess you're right... Arrasso, kaja" he said saddly and they turned to leave, when you decided to open up.

   "Hey, you! Why are you ringing doorbells?" you asked, pretending to be mad.

   They looked at you surprised and smiled.

   "You are here? Why you didn't open up? Did you get scaaared?" Baekhyun wondered playfully and stepped in, leaving his shoes aside.

   "Don't be babo, I was kind of busy, as you can see" you answered and moved the mop with boredom."I know, I look disgusting, but DO NOT COMMENT ON THAT!"

  "Keke, no, no disgusting! You're doing housework, it's sensible" Chanyeol smiled and got in, too.

  "And I'm not even over yet! Anyway, what are you guys doing here?" you asked, as you were showing them the couch to sit.

   Even though you were really embarassed, you kept on mopping.

  "Well, D.O, Suho and Sehun would be visiting their parents and Kai... well, he said he didn't want to go out today. But it's such a lovely day! It's a nice opportunity to go out and enjoy the nice weather, huh? I was sure that you'd be here, so we didn't call..." Baekhyun explained.

   "Sorry if we are bothering you..." Chanyeol added cutely.

   "No, guys, not at all! But I haven't finished yet and I have to; I've promised it to my parents."

   "Well, we are helping you, so you are finishing quicklier. Then we will be able to go out and wald at the park and eat some ice-cream and such stuff, huh?" Baekhyun said and grabbed the mop from your hands.

   "Don't you dare do anything! You are my guests, you're doign nothing! I'll finish by myself." you yelled strictly and took the mop back; your heart, however, was really happy that they were here, with you.

   With their company, you finished really quickly and you went upstairs to change clothes. After getting ready, you called them to show them your room.

   "Oh, what a bright room! That turqoise colour is amazing!" Chanyeol clapped his hands.

   "Yeah, I know... My room, in our previous house, was small and boring. So, since my whole life changed when we moved here, I had to change that, too." you smiled.

   "Oh~ Idea! Do you want us to you at the hairdresser's and at the mall to buy new clothes? Wouldn't be nice to change style, too?"

   You looked at Baekhyun and smiled again; that was a pretty good idea! You had kept your moneu from the previous month, too, so you could do these stuff easily.

   "Ehm, OK, why not? BUT, you are NOT watching me when I'm having my hair cut!" you warned them and they laughed.

 

   You decided to cut your wavy hair up to your shoulders and you dyed two tufts on the back of your head blue; big difference, but you liked it. And boys got excited, too. Afterwards, at the mall, it felt really weird to look for clothes with boys, real boys. This could only happen in Korea! You started enjoying it, after a while, and you finally bought two dresses and a nice skirt. Baekhyun had commented that it was short enough, making you change ten different colours on your face.

   "Now, we're going at the park and for ice-cream! We are paying! And I won't accept any denial" Baekhyun was playfully pulling your hand.

   "I won't deny it, because I'm having a great time..." you smiled and grabbed Chanyeol's hand, too.

    You all bought ice-cream; strawberry for you, vanilla for Chanyeol and mango for Baekhyun, and started walking through the full of leaves paths.

   "Are you happy, Rina?" Baekhyun asked you.

   "This moment? Happy isn't enough to describe it!"

  "No, not this moment only. I mean in general..."

   "Well, pretty much." you answered seriously.

   "Don't lie; you are not happy" Chanyeol moved his finger. "I just wonder why... Aren't we good friends for you?" he added thoughtfully.

   "Oh my God, don't be silly! You are the best friends that I could have! I feel so lucky to have you... My problem is different, but it has nothing to do with you, I guess..." you answered, feeling a little sad with Victoria's memory.

  "Tell us!" Baekhyun pleaded, as you were getting rid of your empty ice-cream cups.

   "I can't... It's nothing, really" you puffed and sat on the soft grass.

   "Not even if we... tickle you 'til death??" Chanyeol exclamed and they both looked at you playfully.  

    Before you manage to say a  word, they fell on their knees and started tickling you everywhere.

  

    Kai had been bored on his own, back at their home. He was feeling a little jealous for Baekhyun and Chanyeol for going out with you, but he had to avoid you. And since it was his decision he would stick to it. But he couldn't stand the loneliness, so he decided to get his mp3 and go for jogging at the nearby park. He mind became clearer, as soon as he entered the soothing place and he focused on his music and his running.

   Suddenly he was feeling very happy with his decision; he didn't need anyone to have fun. He stopped to change the song and during that pause... Well, he was sure he heard your laughter.

  "Oh God, am I going crazy?" he murmured and was about to return to his jogging, when he actually confirmed that he wasn't crazy; he saw you being crazily tickled by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. And not only; when they finally stopped torturing you, you got up, slightly slapping their arms, and hugged them tightly.

   "Yah, what's that? A double date? What are they trying to do??" he thought angrily. "What an idiot to think that Rina is different! She's doing the same as all the fangirls...". His cheeks had gone red but he started jogging again to avoid meeting you and your two fellows. "But, still, she seemed different... We can't all be mistaken! Still, Jongin, why do you really care?? She's no good for you, so shut it up!". His thoughts were making him dizzy, but he was thankful he didn't get to talk to you.

 

  When you got back to your home, you found your parents there, eating dinner.

   "Baby, where have you been?" you dad asked you worryingly.

   "Oh", you blushed.

   I can't tell them  for the boys, they'll start lecturing me and I don't want  me to get mad at them, you thought in a few seconds.

   "Well, I was with a friend from school for... shopping and I also changed my haircut! Do you... like it?" you asked them and smiled.

   "Oh, yes my dear! You look amazing! You bought clothes, too? Wow, if your friend helped you with that, well, she has a nice taste!" your mom exclamed, as she was checking your new clothes.

   "Well, indeed she has..." you tried to hold back your laughter.

 

  From misschoi: Hello guys! Hope you're all doing great! I updated- Yay! (Even though my mom is screaming to turn off the pc... >.<) Was it OK? I hope it was, I spent a similar day today, actually (BUT NOT WITH EXO, NOT EVEN A BOY ~ :P) I plan an update on Monday, soooo be ready! ^_^