End of... kiss tour

My Dream in Korea

«Good morning mom!» you hugged her, as you slid downstairs, feeling light as a feather. «Wait, why are you still here?»

 «I’ll go later at work… I have an appointment for an interview; a French designer that works in Seoul. You, are you going to eat your breakfast?»

 «Ehm, yes, why not?» you scratched your head and sat at the kitchen table, looking at your full plate unwillingly.

 «Eat it.» your mom insisted and didn’t leave the kitchen until the last bite of the dish was in your mouth.

  «OK, mom, I ate it all!» you pointed at the –now empty- dish and got up with an upset face. «Now, I’m going at school… I’ll see you in the evening.» you kissed her coldly and left as quickly as you could.

  Your mom puffed thoughtfully; she opened the fridge and looked at the breakfast dishes of the previous mornings… She had understood that you weren’t eating normally the last month. But didn’t know what to do.

   She grabbed her phone and called your dad.

  «Good morning honey. Yes, she ate her breakfast… At least, today…»

--

 

 

 

 

  «Hey there, boyfriend!» you exclaimed and ran towards Kai’s hug.

  «Hey there… girlfriend!» he smiled and hugged you with something more than excitement.

  You were really happy during that last month, as you had managed to lose 5 kilos. The gym was in your everyday program, while your daily food portions were reduced to the half of your previous one. You were happy even though no one had commented on your weight-loss. And you had started feeling even more comfortable with Kai…

 «How are you?» you pinched his cheek and he blushed.

 «Fine, a little tired… We were practicing ‘til late, last night.» he murmured.

 «Aw, my poor ones… Be patient, it is for your own benefit, right?» you patted his head and brought him closer for a kiss on the forehead.

  He stopped you and was about to kiss you on your lips instead, but you pushed him slightly back (for one more time); the bad thing was that you hadn’t gotten over that little hesitance you had concerning this first kiss with Kai- everything had to be perfect and you weren’t feeling exactly perfect yet.

  «What are you doing? I want to kiss your forehead!» you whined and forced him to bend a little.

 «What am I? Your son?» Kai protested but accepted the kiss.

 «Sssh, you whiny boy!» you put your finger on his lips and he obeyed.

  «Hey there, love birds~» Sehun jumped behind you and you turned to hug him, but literally fell in more than one hug; your good friends, EXO, appeared all together, as usually.

  «Good morning guys!» you waved and sent your morning kisses.

  «Good morning, baby girl!» you received the happy answer.

  «I’ll be going at my classroom, I don’t want to be late…» you winked at their direction and were about to leave, when you felt dizzy.

  Your legs weak, your vision a little blur, you would have definitely fallen down if Baekhyun hadn’t held you from your arms.

 «Oh my God! Rina, are you OK?» he exclaimed and shook you intensely.

 «Yeah… yeah…» you held your head with your hands and tried to gain control of yourself.

 «Omo, you’re really pale!» Suho touched your cheeks and rubbed your nose.

 «Rina, what is wrong?» Kai approached you and held your hands.

 

 

    Ugh, all these questions were making you even dizzier…!

 

  «I’m fine, let me go to class…» you mumbled and released yourself from all these hands, almost running away.

    Kai sighed.

 «She was so pale…» D.O whispered.

 «Why did that happen?» Sehun wondered and bit his nail.

 «Meolla, chinja…» Kai mumbled.

 «What do you mean you don’t know? Have you… have you done anything with her? That would explain being dizzy… or so…» Chanyeol scratched his head.

 Kai didn’t manage to hold in his laughter.

  «Aish! Don’t be a complete babo! We haven’t even kissed!» he held his tummy, still laughing.

  «Not even a kiss? Hahaha~» Suho started laughing, too.

  «Hey, don’t laugh! It’s been a month we are dating and she keeps on avoiding it!»

  «Chinja? You must be a really bad kisser…» Chanyeol giggled and the others willingly joined him.

  Kai frowned at first, but then smirked with confidence.

 «She hasn’t even tried to know that…» he fixed his hair, smirking even more slyly.

 «Could we cut the nonsense off? Rina may… may be sick or something…» Baekhyun frowned.

 «Aish… I don’t know… She doesn’t seem sick, really.» D.O said.

 «Except now.»

 They  had-thankfully-  started walking, while talking, so they reached their classroom, before the teacher appeared on the door.

  The issue seemed to have troubled them and no was talking.

   Baekhyun’s eyes shined for a moment and he looked at Kai, who was sitting next to him in classroom.

  «Kai, have you noticed any change in Rina’s routine? Something that has made her sad/ nervous or so?» he whispered.

  «No, not really… Do you think that dating with me has made her nervous?» Kai whispered back, hiding himself behind his book.

 «Naah, she must be happy with that… Anything else?»

 «Ah, yes. She started going to the gym… the week that we started dating… Yes, it’s been a month now.»

 Baekhyun’s smart eyes shined weirdly again.

  «HA!» he exclaimed, causing the math’s teacher to look at him angrily.

 Baekhyun blushed and covered himself with the book, imitating Kai.

  «Is she eating normally? We are so tired with everything concerning the debut that I haven’t noticed anything different, since she’s talking and joking as always. Some people get extremely excited with exercising and forget that they should keep on eating normally.»

 Kai snapped his fingers.

 «That’s it! You’re so right, hyung! And now, that I’m thinking of it, when I’m hugging her, she seems… fitter. She must have lost weight, even though I don’t think she needed it…»

  «OK, we should observe her at luch time; we will be able then to come to a conclusion.»

  A ball of paper landed in front of the two boys and Kai hurried to unroll it:

 

 

  «SHUT IT UP YOU IDIOTS! DO YOU WANNA BE KICKED OUT OF CLASSROOM??? >.<»

 

 They then turned to see D.O looking at them strictly and covered their mouths with their hands, noticing that D.O wasn’t the only that had noticed their little chit-chatting; the math’s teacher was looking for one more time to their direction.

--

 

 

 

  The outcome of the lunch observation wasn’t- unfortunately- good. Baekhyun pointed at your plate and showed that you had only gotten an apple and an orange juice, when the cafeteria had meatballs (who doesn’t like meatballs?), pasta and for dessert chocolate cake! Kai rubbed his eyes to believe what he was seeing; his biggest disappointment was the fact that he hadn’t noticed something earlier.

  «What kind of boyfriend am I?» he asked Baekhyun and his voice was really sad.

  «I’m not better than you, chingu. I’m one of her best friends and didn’t realise that she almost made herself sick!» Baekhyun  murmured and turned around himself, as if not knowing what to do. «What are you going to do now, as her boyfriend? Or do you want me to do something?»

 «Aniyo… I’ll talk to her…»

--

 

 

 

  It had been two hours that you were exercising and you were about to finish your running, when a really handsome trainer approached you and smiled awkwardly. He scratched his back cutely and looked at you.

  «Is he looking at me?» you wondered on your inside and you turned your head around to ensure it; yeap, he was indeed looking at you.

  You stopped the machine and got down as much elegantly as you could; it was that instinct… that -woman maybe- instinct to behave elegantly or cutely when a handsome boy is around.  You looked at yourself in the mirror, on the other side of the room; you were sweaty and completely casually dressed. How could that work out??

   However, the boy was still looking at you, so you decided to talk to him.

  «Can I help you?» you asked him and he blushed a little.

 «Ehem.. I guess that I should be the one to ask you that, since I work here…» he tried to laugh but he seemed too shy to calm himself.

  That was cute.

  And that guy was cute: dyed brown hair, a little messy and fussy, a round, cute nose, well- shaped lips (as most Asian boys, right?) and two, not that big, but sincere eyes. As for his height, well… you wouldn’t call him tall, but he was of the same height as you and as for his body; c’mon, he’s a trainer, how could his body be?

  «So you work here? How it happened and I haven’t noticed you again around?» you pouted (never think that you did it on purpose!).

 «I- I was working as an assistant here, not trainer. I was promoted this weekend, since another fellow worker had to quit… Sorry if I bothered you with my looks, but I hadn’t seen you around either…» he rubbed the back of his head.

  «Nah, it’s OK, no problem! So, from now on we will be seeing you around here?»

  «Ehm, I guess so.» he smiled.

  An awkward silence followed; OK, no one talked but no one left either.

 You tried to clean your throat and changed your standing position.

  «So, what’s your name?» you asked him.

  «J-Joonho.»

  «Joonho? Woo, I like your name! It’s one of my favorite Korean names, really!» you exclaimed happily and clapped your hands.

 «Oh, thank you… What about you? What’s your name?»

 «It’s Rina. No impressive, I know, but what can I do?» you giggled and he joined you.

 «No, don’t say that! All names have their purposes. That’s why they are all beautiful.»

 You smiled in a really silly way; that guy is really kind and cute!

 «That is a really nice thing to say…» you murmured.

  He blushed again and patted your shoulder.

  Wooo~ that guy, that cute Joonho is that kind of boy that can give you goose bumps, really.

  «Where are you from? Are you half- Korean?» he asked.

 «I’m not Korean at all.» you giggled. «But it’s a long story, in general.»

 «No problem; I have time…» Joonho smiled.

  And that smile could easily make you forget your growling stomach, which you wanted to forget, anyway.

--

 

 

 

  Kai was walking outside your gym and was rubbing his hands with each other to warm them up. He had sent you a message that he would be waiting you to you back home, but he hadn’t receive any answer. However, he came by, as he considered it a good chance to talk with you about the issue that had been troubling him since this morning. And… beyond that; he was worried about you.

   Baekhyun had insisted on coming, but Kai cut it off quickly; it was a talk that had to be done between the two of you, between the couple.

  Bored to only move right and left, he crossed the road and started looking at a shop’s clothes. Two girls passed behind him and whispered something to each other, giggling.  Then, they came and stood next to him, looking at his direction, pretending that they are commenting on the clothes.

  Kai dared to look at their direction and they started giggling again; he puffed and turned immediately his head.

  «Where are you, Rina?» he whispered and crossed his arms on his chest.

    

 

 

 

  «Are you leaving now or later?» you asked Joonho, as you were wearing your jacket.

  «Yeap, you?»

  «Ne, right now.»

  «So, let’s leave together, arasso?» Joonho smiled and threw his rucksack on his back.

  «Yay!» you clapped your hands and  you both started going downstairs.

   «Are you coming every day here?» Joonho asked.

  «Almost.»

  «Nice, I’ll be seeing you a lot then.» Joonho winked and you clapped again , jumping the last step of the stairs with excitement.

   Bad move; that feeling of weakness came back and your vision became not blur, as in the morning, but complete black. Your head was heavy and your legs didn’t manage to keep you up.

  Joonho noticed that your movements weren’t normal, that you were moving almost as if you were drunk, but  didn’t manage to hold you from the very first time, so you ended up on the pavement, with only your hands supporting you from complete break down.

  «Omo, Rina! Are you OK?» he bent next to you and tried to support you.

  At first, you didn’t even have the strength to answer, but after a few seconds, you moved your head.

  «C- Could you give me some water please?» you asked, your voice trembling.    

  «Yes, of course!» he exclaimed and hurried  to give you your bottle.

   After some drops of water, you felt better and stood up. However, your hands were still shaky and your legs weak. Joonho held your face and rubbed the spot next your ears intensely.

  «That should make the blood circulation normal again.» he tried to calm you down, but it was obvious that he was a little nervous, too.

  «Your body couldn’t stand not even the tiniest exercise, fat one?»

  No, no, it can’t be THAT voice again…!

  You both turned with Joonho to see Victoria, with one of her two followers, the carrot- head one.

  Joonho was completely taken aback by such a way of talking, but you simply felt even weaker than before.

  «Who are you,… skinny one?» Joonho raised an eyebrow.

  «She’s a…» you were about to say, supporting yourself in Joonho’s arms, when another familiar voice was heard.

 «She’s a total , that’s what she is!»

  You turned and your heart pumped happily in your chest; it was Kai!

 «Oppa…» you murmured and tried to stand up.

  «Rina… Baby… what is wrong with you?» Kai pulled you from Joonho’s arms.

  «Kai, don’t be ridiculous! Leave that thing, now, that you still have the chance to do it!» Victoria yelled in a little hysterical way.

  «Will you ever shut up? It’s none of your business what I’m doing with my life, OK? And don’t you ever dare to bother Rina! Otherwise, I don’t think that you’ll be the famous, amazing school queen you are now for a long time, get it?» Kai yelled back. «AND I’M BEING SERIOUS!»

   Some people were looking at your direction, but they were pretty few, since the cold and the night were here to stay. Victoria became all red and pulled the carrot head from her hand, running away from the embarrassment of her «perfection".

   Joonho looked at you.

   «Rina, you’re very pale. You should sit here, right?» he showed you a bench and you nodded weakly.

  Kai helped you and sat next to you, while Joonho stood right in front of you, offering you your bottle again.

  «Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?» he asked pointing at Kai.

  «Y-yes, of course… Joonho, that’s my boyfriend, Kai. Kai, that’s my friend and trainer, Joonho.» you said and they nodded at each other.

  «You should take better care of such a precious girlfriend, Kai-sshi.» Joonho said a little bitterly.

  You blushed and Kai gulped noisily to hide his anger.

  «Thank you, Joonho-sshi. I’ll take that under consideration.»

  «I’d better be going, Rina, OK? Are you alright now? If this is happening again, do check it with a doctor, please. I’ll see you!» he waved, smiling at your direction.

  «Bye, Joonho! And thank you for today!» you waved and he turned again winking.

  You sighed and were about to get up, but Kai held you firmly.

  «Be sincere to me; what did you eat throughout the day, today?»

  You felt your cheeks burning, even though that weakness was keeping the color away from your face.

  «My… my breakfast…. And… an apple… and orange juice and….» you mumbled and Kai’s eyes became strict.

  «AND??»

  It was your turn to gulp.

  «… And nothing else…»

  Kai sighed and brushed his hair with his fingers backwards.

  «And- and- and! I’ll tell you what! And you were feeling dizzy in the morning and now you almost fainted! If that… jerk wasn’t here you would have fallen completely down and you might have hit your head or your beautiful face! Why? Why are you doing this to yourself, huh? Do you want to become anorexic?»

 You felt your eyes full of tears and looked at him sadly. You moved your head, refusing what he said and he hugged you tightly.

 «Tell me why you are doing this to yourself? It’s not bad to exercise, but you should eat well, too, right? You should take all the vitamins and other important substances for your body to be healthy and beautiful. And, beyond that, I know you like food! How did you manage to eat only this… nothing??»

  «I just… I just wanted to be beautiful and fit for you… To be a perfect girlfriend for the perfect boyfriend!» you sniffed your nose and whipped your tears. «Victoria kept on telling me these things and I was feeling that she was so right… I was feeling that I’m no good for you… And that had to change!»

  Kai felt his heart cracking; how blind he kept on being?

  «Victoria was telling you this ?! I’m gonna kill her, chinja!» he shouted.

  «Aniyo, please! Don’t ever talk to her again, simply! Don’t do anything, please!» you held his wrists and he became calmer.

  «What surprises me the most is that you believed that you’re no good for me! That’s crazy! You’re the perfect for me, since I chose you and you chose me! How could I be such a shallow person, huh? I like you the way you are!» he caressed your cheek and you blushed.

 «T-thank you, oppa…»

 «It’s not bad to be wanting to change something on your body, but only if you want to do it for yourself, not for me! And… it’s really beneficial to go to the gym, but only if you combine it with a good and healthy way of eating. Otherwise you’ll get seriously sick!»

  You felt like waking up from a really bad dream; Kai was right- completely right.  It was the stupidest thing to endanger your health like this, without any obvious reason. Gym, but eating before and after normal portions was just fine.

  «And what would happen then?» you asked him, taking a playful expression.

  Kai smirked in his unique charming way.

  «Then I would be very- very- very sad. And who knows? I might were getting sick, too. And -then- what would EXO do without their dancing machine?» he whispered and came closer to you.

  «Yes, brag now for yourself~» you put your tongue out and he tickled you.

 «Naah, that’s the truth!» he giggled.

 «So, you like me thaaaaaaaat much?» you raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

 «Mueos? You don’t believe me?» he widened his eyes and you moved your head negatively. «OK, then.» he said and- gently holding your head- he brought you closer and kissed your lips.

   You felt like life was returning back to your weak body and your lips burning like fire; what a weird feeling was caused by that first kiss! You crossed your arms behind Kai’s neck and he tightened his, around your waist. As soon as your lips separated, you were both red and your breaths were a little faster than usually. Kai rested his forehead on yours.

  «Now, you believe me, right?»

  «Well… I think so…» you murmured and he hugged you tightly, giggling slyly.

  «OK then! Are you in for a burger…?» Kai pouted and you nodded happily.

  Who can say no to a burger with Kai after all?

 «And now, explain me who was that dude and why he told me to take care of my precious girlfriend, huh?»

--

 

 

 

 

   «Kai isn’t back, yet?» Suho asked, switching channel on TV.

  «Aniyo… He’s eating a burger with Rina!» Baekhyun said happily, looking at his mobile, where he had received a message from Kai.

  «Pff, lucky man…» Sehun whined and D.O patted his head.

  «So, which are your next moves for Victoria, maknae?» he asked Sehun and he looked at him, obviously amused with these words.

  «I really don’t know… But I’m gonna think of something for sure.»

 «How do you like that noisy… creature?»

 «Aish, don’t start with that again! I just like her, I don’t know why!» Sehun laughed and they all looked at him, seeming about to laugh, too.

  «I’ll give you a piece of advice…» Suho was saying, when his mobile rang, «… as soon as I answer that phone call.»

  They all looked at him.

  «Ne, hyung? I can’t hear you clearly… Where are you? China?? Ah… that’s why we didn’t see you the whole week, right? MUEOS? Chinja? Perfect, hyung, perfect! Yes, we’ll talk again… Bye!»

  Suho hanged up and looked at the rest of the gang.

  «Guys, cheer up! Our brothers from China, EXO M, are coming in Seoul, so we can practice all together!»

  «Finally!» they all exclaimed and started jumping all around the room.

 

 

  

 

 

  From misschoi:  Hi guys! Hope you liked my update!~ ^^ Thanks for the subscriptions and the views! ( I always appreciate your support!! =D) My next update may be later than usually, as we will be on an island and I won’t carry PC with me. I will be only able to check the news over here through my tablet. I’m really sorry for the delay, but you have proved yourselves patient, right? (Thank you so much!) I might update once my other story and then I’ll be silent for a while; So a little patience! Take care ‘til next time and have fun with a song named… «Growl». See ya~ ^^