Let's get shocked

My Dream in Korea

 The announcement for the upcoming winter ball had made the whole school overexcited; it would take place in a month's time. You heard the principle's voice through the speakers in your classroom, just the moment that the bell rang for the long break.

  "It's a nice way to entertain you, children, and a nice chance for you to test your amazing skills; singing and dancing and of course..."

   Blah, blah; the rest were the rules and the restrictions and other similar stuff. Your mind was already running to that night; you had to buy amazing clothes and make-up and hair-stuff and... Hey, wait, you had to find someonw to go with first!

  That's going to be hard; you didn't talk with any of the guys in your classroom and- as for EXO- well... they were the handsome, popular, upcoming idols, guys. Why on earth would any of them ask you out for the ball? You were friends but, in such situations, that doesn't really matter.

   You got up with boredom from your desk and headed out of the classroom, when Baekhyun bumped on you.

   "Rinaa!" he hugged you with excitement. "Whassup girl??"

   "Fiiine..." you murmured and hugged him back.

   "You heard about the ball, right?"

    "Oh, yeap, I did..."

    "Well, I was thinking if we could..."

    "Ah, Kai-sshi!" you exclamed happily, as you approached the rest of the EXO boys, not holding back yourself from shouting out your favourite's one name.

   He turned with a happy smile, as he stopped talking with Sehun and waved. You hadn't had a lesson for a few days now, as EXO boys were practising pretty hard lately, and -weirdly enough- you had missed him a lot. Even though he was usually weird. And grumpy. That's why you didn't restrain from throwing yourself in his hug. The others laughed and whined (Why only Kai-hugging??), but Kai froze and didn't hug you back. Instead, he, gently -however- this time, pushed you away.

  "How are you, Rina?" he simply asked you.

  "I'm... I'm fine. You?"

  "Fine."

  He was too serious.

   Why so serious? It was making you nervous. Beyond the fact that you really liked him (something more maybe??), after sitting for hours and hours next to him, he was more than a boy you like. He was a good friend, a person that you knew many things about and he knew many stuff about you, too. What is more important, you both knew each other's way of thinking and that had made you like Kai even more, day after day. So, every time he was cold towards you it was hurting you more than the first time.

  "Hi boys, how are you?" you smiled at the others and offered some hugs to those who were whining.

  Kai noticed you didn't like his reactions, but... but that's what he actually intended for. It was hurting him doing that, but seeing Baekhyun being all happy around you was making him even more confident with his decision. He heard a well-known giggling from somewhere from behind him and turned to see Victoria with her stupid gang. He gulped, but moved on, towards her.

  "Hi Victoria..." he tried to smile, however that girl was disgusting him.

   "Kai oppa? Hi!!" she turned, surprised enough, since Kai had stopped talking to her long ago.

   "How are you doing?"

   "Fine, you?"

   "Fine... Look, I was wondering if you... if you heard about the ball..."

  "Of course I did, Kai oppa"

   "Yes, what a stupid question... Do you have a date for that night?" he asked, already cursing for what he was doing to himself.

   "N-no, not yet, oppa..."

   "Well, wanna come with me?" he asked, closing his eyes firmly.

  That moment was like a weird silence choked the place. So, Kai's words were clearly heard... You felt your heart breaking into thousands of pieces. It was too painful to see Kai, asking out a girl that had hurt you so badly back then and hadn't stopped doing it up to now. And Kai knew all these stuff; actually he was the only one who knew.

  How could he do that?

  "WHAT?" EXO boys shouted at the same time, while you weren't actually able to say a single thing, feeling your eyes already full of tears.

  "What's your problem?" Kai asked.

   "Nothing... Aigoo, as if you don't know you idiot!" Suho yelled.

    "What do you mean, Suho oppa?" Victoria asked snobbishly, being more confident, after Kai's suggestion.

   "He means that we don't like you and we don't have any problem to say it!" Baekhyun commented, feeling already upset.

     Victoria ignored them and turned to Kai.

   "And what about your girlfriend, Kai oppa?" she pointed at you.

    "We're not exactly that, but, anyways, we are just going at the ball together, nothing more, nothing less. She won't be offensed..." he whispered.

   "I'm in then, oppa!" she smiled cutely and pinched his cheek.

   When Kai returned to your company, you weren't still able to talk. Sehun protested first.

   "How could you do that? How? Chinja, are you crazy?" he yelled.

   "Aniyo, I just wanted to try something different... You can't deny... she's pretty..." he lied, causing more Sehun protest.

   "She's pretty, but... how... Aish, sorry, hyung, but just shut up for a while, arasso?"

     Kai secretely looked at you... At first, he couldn't believe that your eyes were full of tears, but he assured it, when Baekhyun approached you and gently whiped your tears. Chanyeol appeared from behind, too.

   "I know you don't like her... I don't know why he's doing it, but... but he will get over it, baby... " Baekhyun whispered in you ear and hugged you tightly.

   "Listen, I have an idea!" Chanyeol shouted happily. "Rina, why don't you come to the ball..."

   "WITH ME!" he and Baekhyun shouted at the same time and then looked at each other suspiciously.

   "Hey, I was about to ask it first!" Baekhyun shouted.

   "Naah, I don't believe you!" Chanyeol pushed him.

   Their silliness made you laugh a little and you stopped their small fight.

   "Guys, would you have any problem if I was going with both of you?" you sniffed your nose sadly and opened your hands for a team hug. "I can't say no to anyone of you... You're so cute.."

   Kai looked at you again, feeling being teased by your actions... Two dates?? Too much to handle, but he forced himself to shut up.

  "Are you OK with that??" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, who nodded happily.

   "So, are we deal?" you asked, turning to look at Kai with really mean eyes.

   "Yes, pretty yoja, of course!" Baekhyun smiled and both your dates hugged you tightly.

 

   From misschoi: Hi guys!! I'm back! Hope you liked the twist~ ;) I'll try to update soon!! ^^ Take care til then!