Double trouble

My Dream in Korea

 You repeated your small scream, this time louder.

  «What the …?» Sehun mumbled and looked at you, his usual poker face being ruined; one of the rare times.

  «What’s wrong with you, guys?» Kris yelled.

 «A… a….a…» you were both mumbling.

  You couldn’t even make sentences . How the hell did that baby appear here?

  «OK, we’re not communicating, as it seems.» Suho got up and the rest of the gang followed him. They stood behind you and looked with curiosity outside.

 «Am I crazy? I see nothing!» Luhan whined, being the last one on the back of the company.

 «B-but I see…» Kai mumbled and slowly all the members nodded, noticing the little baby, right in front of the door.

 «Guyyyyyyyyys… That’s a baby…» Sehun mumbled really slowly.

 «Yeaaah… A… freaking baby…» Suho almost spelled the words.

  The boys looked at each other and then at you for a couple of seconds and then… «AAAAAAAAAAAH» you all shouted together, not stopping before you ran out of breath.

  The baby, obviously taken aback by the screaming, started crying.

  «Omo, omo, omo! It’s crying!» Baekhyun scratched his head with panic.

 «It’s a baby! It would reasonably cry!» D.O rolled his eyes.

 «What to do? What to do?» Sehun looked at his hyungs, but they looked away.

 «What do you mean what to do? This baby is too little! Almost a newborn! We can’t leave it here!» you shouted, leaving your hands on your hips.

   Kai looked at you with a frowned expression, but Xiumin patted your shoulder.

 «Rina is right. Get the little one in here.»  he said.

  No EXO boy moved; they simply remained looking at each other.

  «Aish, you’re funny…» you murmured and moved towards the baby.

  With careful movements you picked it up from the ground and it- all of a sudden- stopped crying.  Your hands were shaking. It’s not that you weren’t nervous. But someone needed to be calmer. And boys ALWAYS freak out with babies, even if these little ones have nothing to do with their ual life.

    «Hi, little one…» you murmured, feeling really weird.

   The baby yawned and half- opened its eyes. It was too little to realise anything.

  Baekhyun closed the door behind you and came closer to you, looking at the baby.

  «It’s so tiny…» he whispered, hugging your waist.

 «Oh, ne… I think I’m going to hurt it or something if I’m not extremely careful.» you whispered back, touching its nose gently.

  Kai pulled Baekhyun away from you, but didn’t approach the baby.

  Wow, everyone was too awkward.

  «OK, is someone pulling a prank here? Because this is no joke!» Suho yelled again.

 «Aniyaaa! What kind of joke would that be, with a tiny, poor baby involved??» Chanyeol yelled back.

«So, what the hell is that little creature doing outside our door?» Suho gasped, with almost despair.

 «It’s like a movie or so!» Chen exclaimed.

 «We maybe should call the police…» Lay said with hesitance.

 «The police?» you, Baekhyun and Chanyeol gasped in chorus.

 «Ne, that’s a good idea, Lay- sshi.» Suho headed towards the phone.

 «Are you crazy? The poor baby to the police station?» Baekhyun shouted.

 «They can take care of infants there!» Suho went on.

 «No! Suho, please! We can wait for a few days! The baby will be much safer here other than any police station!» you pouted and Suho puffed loudly.

  He looked at the baby and left the phone again on his former place.

 «OK, but who’s going to take care of this… baby?» he pointed, frowning.

    An awkward silence followed.

 «That’s a good question, hyung…» Sehun puffed.

 «I… I could do that.» you moved your head.

 «OK for the evenings. But in the mornings?»

   The awkward silence came back.

  «We can do it alternately. One day the one is sick, the other day someone has a sprained ankle, another Rina won’t go at school and so on.» Chanyeol said, moving his hands over the baby’s head, trying to find the right position to caress it.

 «And we’re sacrificing our practicing for a baby we don’t even know???!» D.O whined.

 «Be once humans and not heartless working people!» Baekhyun yelled and folded his arms on his chest.

  You turned to look at Kai; he was looking at you, too. You waited for support, though and you approached him with the baby, sitting on the sofa next to him. He sat next to you, already feeling sorry for the previous fight you two had.

  «We… we can try.» he firstly murmured and then said it louder.

 «Mwo?» Suho looked at him.

 «I can be one of these that will stay home for it. It’s a poor little baby, after all.» he smiled gently, looking at the baby in your hug.

   «OK… If you wish so. But don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you, guys…» he moved his shoulders.

 «Oh, c’mon, Suho! What is really going to happen?» Baekhyun frowned.

«I don’t know! I’m just warning you!» he yelled.

«What if the baby is kidnapped…? And they left it here?» Sehun widened his eyes, but Chanyeol slapped his neck.

«What the hell…? Don’t be silly, Sehun! What are we doing? Starring in an opera or something?» you giggled, but he didn’t react.

  For a couple of minutes no one talked.

 «Don’t forget that the singing team is leaving for practicing!» Kris snapped his fingers and Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan, Chen, Suho and Xiumin got up.

  The rappers were programmed for another day.

  «Be careful with that creature, OK?» Luhan smiled at you, pinching your cheek.

 «OK, Luhan. I will. Practice well!» you patted his shoulder and waved.

 «You’ll be here when we come back, Rina, right?» Baekhyun asked.

 «Probably, yes.» you smiled and sent him a kiss, which he pretended to grab and leave on his cheek.

 «Bye!» they shouted, as they were getting out.

  The car from SM would be waiting for them on a main street close to their house.

   The rest of the boys sat on the floor or on the sofas and looked at you and the baby. It felt reaaaaally uncomfortable~

 «Guys, do your stuff. There’s no reason to look at me like this…» you blushed.

«We are looking at the baby, mostly.» Sehun commented bitterly. «It’s weird to see you with a baby.»

 «It’s not mine, however…» you tried to laugh, gulping loudly.

 «Thanks, Captain Obvious!» Kai rolled his eyes, but passed his arm over your shoulders. «Could that baby be anyone’s in here?!» he went on with his teasing.

   You looked at the new- comer more carefully.

  You really wanted to tease Kai back.

  «Well, Mr. I-know- everything, this baby could be yours, Chanyeol’s, Baekhyun’s or Kyungsoo’s; you know that?» you put your tongue out.

  Kai and Chanyeol looked at you as if being hit by electricity.

 «What are you talking about?» Kai said firmly and frowned.

 «I mean, it has your lips, Chanyeol’s eyes, D.O’s nose and Baekhyun’s shape of head… Don’t you see it?» you brought it closer to him and he looked at it with disbelief.

 «You’re being ridiculous!» he puffed and turned his look away.

 «I don’t know why you guys react like this with babies! You’re all unbelievable!» you said firmly, too and got up from the sofa, heading upstairs.

  You were just joking, but boys were still in panic and too awkward to realise it.

  *idiots* you whispered and headed for Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s bedroom. You placed the baby on Baekhyun’s bed and slightly rubbed its nose. It was cold, so you the electrical stove. So young babies must be warm and safe, you thought and laid next to it.

   «What are you doing here little one…? Who left you outside the door of a house full of idiots? Did the persons that left you here know where they were leaving you? Or was it a random choice? Maybe because the house looks a big and comfy one… All these that I said were just a joke down there. These guys are more pure than the flowers. But they just don’t get it now. They are in panic, just like every guy that sees a baby.» you thought, caressing its little hands.

 «We have to also check if you’re a girl or a boy…» you murmured and scratched your head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  «Guys! You should relax!» Kris moved his hands.

  «Who’s not relaxed?» Chanyeol moved his shoulders.

 «Kai, obviously. And a little of Sehun, too.» Kris said again.

  «Rina made me mad.» Kai puffed.

  «You can’t be the only one to . She had to tease you back, too.» Tao smiled and Kai frowned even more. «Can you explain what a baby is doing outside our door?»

  «It didn’t come on its own, for sure.» Chanyeol laughed on his own with his joke, but shut it up, after Kai’s angry look.

 «Thank you for the information, Chanyeol- nim.»  Kai clapped his hands, with really bitter eyes.

 «I’m trying to make things lighter, Kai.» Chanyeol frowned and got up, heading upstairs, too.

 «Look, what an atmosphere a tiny, speechless creature can create!» Kai said, through gritted teeth and crossed his arms on his chest.

 «You can’t blame the baby…  It’s the only one that we can’t blame.» Kris moved his finger and Kai remained silent. «You agreed on keeping it here, anyway.» he added, causing Kai to react.

 «I did it mostly for Rina… I don’t really think that baby wouldn’t be safe in a police station. As Suho said, there responsible people to take care of this.»

 «You could have told her and convinced her.» Sehun commented.

 «No, I saw it in her eyes that she was really concerned for this baby’s safety. And- beyond that- she was already angry with me. Not an agreement by me, would mean even more trouble for me!» he puffed and the others laughed. «It’s not funny, idiots.»

 «Girls are weird; they get attached to a baby so quickly, as if it’s theirs. Haven’t you noticed that in a family or in a company of friends, women always take care of any child that is around? And they are all careful and concerned if something happens to it, as if they have given birth to this particular one. It’s really weird…» Sehun said, with his usual blank face.

 «It’s inside them, I guess. They’re all made to become moms one day. But, I don’t find it weird… Instead I think it’s one of the cutest things we see around us.» Lay said quietly.

 «Now, don’t tell me that it isn’t a cute sight, to see your girlfriend with a baby in her hug?» Kris looked at Kai.

 Kai blushed, rubbed his head and frowned again.

 «I… I don’t know.» he murmured.

 «Yeah, sure. Dude, you blushed!» Tao put his tongue out and jumped next to Kai.

 «OK! It’s cute! OK? Are you satisfied now?» Kai yelled and the others couldn’t stop giggling.

 «The point is that we still haven’t come up with an answer, why is this baby with us. Why they left it outside our door?» Sehun got up and looked outside the window.

 «Maybe because some poor family or girl saw that the house is big and spacious, maybe they knew that we’re trainees in SM, they thought that the baby would be safe here.»

 «But if they noticed all these things, they should have noticed that we’re busy and under- aged for such stuff.» Sehun puffed.

 «If someone is in despair… I think they can ignore these «details». Right?»

  They all moved their shoulders.

  That was really the weirdest situation they had ever been into.

 

 

 

  Chanyeol got in his room, without any second thought. Even though he knew you were upstairs, he was still taken aback by your presence in his room. He saw you laying on Baekhyun’s bed, obviously half- asleep, with the baby next to you, sleeping, too.

  He smiled and closed the door behind him, staying in the room. He approached you and sat next to your legs, looking at the baby.

  «It is so calmly sleeping… If only the poor one knew, its bad luck…» he thought sadly, touching as lightly as he could its small hands.

  He then looked at you; you hadn’t moved with his entrance, so he guessed you were sleeping. He caressed your arm and sat on his knees on the floor, resting his chin on the bed, to observe the baby even closer.

  He felt his heart pinched by looking at this cuteness. He hadn’t felt like this before.

 «It feels like I know you, little one.» he murmured, his voice with a wondering tone.

 «Really?»

  Chanyeol- a little surprised- looked at you and smiled.

 «I woke you up… Mihaneyo…»

«Aniyo, it’s fine. I wasn’t seriously sleeping. You feel like you know her?»

 «Is it a «she»?» Chanyeol asked.

 «Ne. She’s a little princess.» you smiled.

 «You faced the whole issue really calmly, Rina. I’m proud of you.»

 «Thank you, Chanyeol. It, somehow, came naturally. But, anyway, I like her.»

 «I like her, too. I really feel like I know her. Could it be that I have seen her in the neighborhood? If only I could remember… I could maybe remember her parents, too.» Chanyeol frowned sadly and sat on the bed, laying next to you.

 «It’s OK… It would be weird if you could remember such a random moment.» you patted his head. «And beyond this, you might have never seen her again. You may be feeling this way because she’s so cute.»

 «Ne… Maybe…» he scratched his head and put his hands behind his head.

  «Anyway, this situation is weird. Don’t think that I’m not nervous or something. I am and a lot. But I just think that we firstly have to protect her…»

 «I agree. That’s why I supported you down there.» he turned his face towards you, smiling, with his big, sincere eyes wide open.

 «Thank you, Chanyeol.» you smiled back at him and hugged his head carefully.

  That moment the room’s door opened slowly and Kai got in, remaining frozen, however, as soon as he noticed you hugging Chanyeol, lying on a bed at the same time, with a baby between you.

 «What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. Here?» he said in a quiet, but still, obviously angry, tone.

 «Nothing.» Chanyeol didn’t move from his place and grinned.

 «Nothing, really.» you moved your hands, not betraying panic, however.

 «Then, why are you hugging him? On a bed?» he raised an eyebrow.

 «Because we were talking about something and I felt like doing it! What kind of question is this, oppa?»

 «Don’t make me wonder if this baby could be yours and Chanyeol’s!» Kai yelled, frowning, causing you and Chanyeol to burst into laughter.

  Chanyeol got up from Baekhyun’s bed and rubbed Kai’s head intensely.

 «I would never expect you to be so jealous of Rina. I would never expect you to be jealous in general. Thank you for making me laugh, though.» he said happily and got out of the room, winking towards you.

   Kai remained looking at you, the same frowned expression, his hands folded on his chest. You, knowing that he’s mad, took a playful expression.

 «Is my oppa mad at me?» you pouted.

  Kai didn’t answer.

 «Oh, I see he is. What a shame… I was thinking of having a good time with him this evening…» you pouted one more time.

 His expression immediately changed. He unfolded his arms and his look became curious.

 «What… what do you mean?» he murmured.

 «I mean hugging him… Maybe kissing him, too… I haven’t done so for a long time now, that’s why…» you played with your fingers, without looking at him.

  He smirked, maybe unconsciously, and headed for the position next to you. After sitting on the bed, he looked at you with puppy- eyes.

 «Don’t do such things with any guy… It hurts me…» he mumbled, rubbing his head.

  You wanted to squeeze him, but held yourself back.

  «But Chanyeol is my friend, Baekhyun, too. Or any other EXO guy. Sometimes, I want to hug them, because until a moment I was freely doing so. And I love them, that’s why I want to do so. But they love me, too, only friendly and I know that.»

  Kai looked at you, already regretting for his previous behavior. He half- closed his eyes.

 «I’m sorry…»

 That’s what you expected him to say all the time.

 «I’m sorry, but I like you so much, that sometimes I can’t control my jealousy…» he went on, but before finishing his sentence, you hugged him tightly.

  He automatically hugged you back, tightly.

 «I want you to hug and kiss only me!» he whined, burying his face next to your neck.

«Here we go again…» you rolled your eyes, but laughed too.

«Oh, don’t do that to me…» he whined again, hugging your waist tightly.

 «Kai, you have to get that if I love the others once, I love you some times more…» you caressed his head.

 «You… you love me, really?» he lifted slightly his head and looked at you.

 «Are you stupid? Of course I do! Beyond a boyfriend, as a very good friend, too. Almost as family.»

 «Family is different from a boyfriend…» Kai frowned.

«Aigoo! Boyfriends sometimes become family!» you exclaimed and instantly covered your mouth, blushing.

  Kai widened his eyes and blushed, too. He turned his look away, but then looked at you again. He pulled your hands from your mouth and brought you in his hug.

 «Don’t be embarrassed! That’s the sweetest thing you could have ever told me!» he said, squeezing your body on his.

  You kept on having your face covered with your hands, feeling it burning.

 How on earth did you say such a thing? HOW?

«Rina?» Kai shook you. «Rina, stop this. I didn’t feel bad! I liked it!» he said again, bending next to your ear.

  You slightly opened your fingers and looked at him between them. He smiled happily at you and pulled your hands again from your face.

 «You made me feel safety with what you said… Thank you.» he kissed your forehead and bent to kiss your lips.

  Half a second before his lips would touch yours, the baby started crying. You smiled, looking at it, but Kai puffed.

 «That baby is trouble!» he rubbed his head awkwardly, whining.

 Moving his nose, he added: «And smells badly!»

 «That means that you have to go out and buy baby stuff, you big kisser. Diapers, milk  and such things.» you put your tongue out.

  «What? No! You go!» he panicked.

 «OK, I’ll go with Chanyeol and you stay with the others, taking care of the baby…» you got up casually.

 Kai became pale.

 «ANI! OK, I’ll take Chanyeol and Lay with me. I’m going!» he moved his hands quickly and got out of the room in a lightning’s speed, leaving you behind laughing really hard.

--

 

 

 

  You yawned, but stopped immediately when Mrs Shin got in class. You were really tired.

  It had been almost a week that you were taking care of the little baby- girl. You were calling her Haru for no obvious reason, but you all liked it and kept it.

  You had returned from EXO’s house really late, just a few moments before your parents arrived, as you had stayed with the boys to help them make Haru sleep. You had disappeared in your bed, not even looking at the mirror. As a result, you woke up late and were running all the way to school.

   Baekhyun was staying home today, claiming to have a stomach- ache, so you were much calmer than any other of the days that some other guy was with her.

  Jaehyo got in the classroom among the last students, but- passing next to you- he stopped and looked at you better.

  «Rina- sshi… Your hair is white!» he exclaimed and patted it.

 You blushed and moved your head intensely.

 «What is it?» you asked, half- closing your eyes.

 «It’s a… powder? Baby powder?» he giggled.

 «Omo, I… I…» you hit your head intensely, causing Jaehyo to laugh loudly. «Is it gone?»

 

  That must be Kai’s fault, you thought. You had ordered him and Suho to help you with changing Haru’s diaper. It was then that he and Suho fought over who is taking the baby powder, because the other one would dispose the used diaper. They were moving it uncontrollably, baby powder being applied in the whole room. Even on your head… Luhan, watching, was laughing a lot. But no one of them noticed the powder on your head?

  Jaehyo nodded, but didn’t ask more, as Mrs Shin was looking at him strictly.

 «Ah, chinja, these guys…» you murmured through your teeth, still patting your head.

  It was difficult taking care of the baby. You had watched videos on YouTube to make it all right. You didn’t dare to ask your mom, you needed details after all and she would be all suspicious again. But still you were feeling well for doing the right thing and taking care of the baby. The boys had started getting used to it, after accepting that it is indeed cute and needs care.

  «I’ll give you your Literature tests. Be quiet children! Now, I know we are an Arts School, but some subjects are obligatory and you all have to do well at them, so you’ll be useful people in your life, apart from good artists. Literature is necessary for both things. I’m saying all these, because some (and not few, really) of you people didn’t do well on this. You’ll see and we will talk about it.» Mrs Shin said and got up to give the tests.

 

 

  Your heart was pounding like crazy. You gulped loudly. You even crossed your fingers.

 

  However, the «boom» came…

 

  The test had a huge D- on it. 

 

 

  From misschoi: Hi guys! Sorry for being late for my update. My program is really unstable yet. What is more, I haven't completely recovered from what happened to my cute Baekhyun because of sasaengs. It made me really upset. I hope such things stop soon, as they are hurting not only the idols we love, but the idols as human beings. EXO isn't my No.1, but I love them a lot and I don't want any of them to be physically or mentally hurt. Sorry for this small parenthesis. Hope you laughed with the update.! :P This baby is a little trouble for everyone, as it seems~ XD Wait for me! Take care til next time! (And thank you for your non-stop support! ^^)