Trying to recover

My Dream in Korea

Your desk had become your favourite place for one more time, after a pretty long period that you were hanging out with EXO. You didn’t have the mood to go with them out of the classroom, even though you had promised to Baekhyun that everything would be the same as before Kai’s stupid actions. Victoria would talk many times teasingly to you and you just couldn’t stand being ignored by Kai when with the other EXO. You were feeling that there wasn’t even a reason to try to make things like before.

  

  You puffed and got up to take a closer look at the board, where Mr Jang had written his annoying maths.  Once again alone in class, you could hear the murmuring of the other children passing by like a distant dream. It was making you even bored to re-write the stupid notes.

Oh, yes, you were still really mad with everything and everyone.

 

 

 "And that’s… 3+4+9…" you were murmuring and biting your pencil.

"You forgot 1 in between of 4 and 9"

 You turned to see Kai, pointing at the board and -weirdly enough-… smiling. You had forgotten how gorgeous he was when he was smiling. But your anger won.

"Y-yes, thank you, Kai-sshi." you moved your shoulders and turned your back to him.

 "Kai-sshi? I became Kai-sshi again? I thought I was only Kai lately." you heard his voice approaching.

 "I didn’t create the distance. You did." you bitterly said, without looking at him again.

 He left a giggle through his lips and held your shoulders, turning you to face him.

 His heart kicked him; He hadn’t forgotten how pretty you were, but he was getting the same touched, every time he was looking in your big eyes.

 

  , he thought. He shouldn’t have listened to Baekhyun’s pressuring words and shouldn’t have come to talk to you. His feelings were still alive; strongly alive. But… the truth is that- however determined he was- he couldn’t stand having a "frozen relationship" with you.  He was missing the moments with you like crazy and that’s why he finally came to you.

 "Why is it bothering you so much what I did?" he asked you seriously.

You blushed, but had the half-truth ready, just like with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun.

 "Do you dare to ask me? Kai, do you want me to think that you’re an idiot? I mean, you were the only one to know about how hard was the time that Victoria was giving me and… and you just deleted it from your memory or ignored it! Now she’s acting like she’s a godess again and like I’m the total zero. Not only that, but you also deleted the "game" that we had created, that we’re kind of couple. But that shouldn’t be bothering ME! It will only bother you to have the crazy fangirls around you and the amazing Victoria too!"

 Your cheeks were red and you were shouting like crazy. Kai was taken aback by your reaction and wouldn’t talk for a while. But suddenly, he looked at you, widening his eyes.

 "What do you mean I "was" the only one to know? Does anyone else know now?"he asked.

"I told Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol everything. I had to, because they might be thinking that I’m crazy, being so sad and without energy after your actions. And I suppose they told Suho and D.O too."

 "Ha, that explains why they are all so mean to me…" he frowned.

 "Oh, yes, right, that’s what only you care for…" you lifted your hands and pushed him away.

 "NO! Of course not! I do care for you, too! Do you think that I’m a heartless person that wouldn’t get attached to another person who is by his side something more than everyday?" he shouted back, but with a whining tone.

 He blushed after saying these words and you tried to hold back a gentle smile on your lips.

 

  "I can’t still see why you’re doing this with Victoria, Kai… You hated her."

 "I- I don’t know… I just wanna try to do something different… I thought that she might not be that bad…." he whispered, feeling really embarassed for lying so badly.

 "Huh, whatever!"  you puffed and Kai came closer to you.

 'I’ll make sure that she won’t bother you again, chinja. I don’t want you to suffer more for me." he said and you- mentally- laughed; You were already in the worse pain for him.

 "We’ll see that…"

 «So, are you coming for our lesson today? « he smiled charmingly.

 "I never expected that YOU would be asking THAT… You hated these lessons at first! But… yes, I’ll be coming." you smiled back and he dared to hug you.

 

   "Oppaaaa!"

 Victoria’s voice scared you to death.

  "Oppa, leave that (she pointed at you) and come with me! We have to find matching clothes for the ball, don’t we? Oh, c’mon, c’mon!" she was pulling Kai from his hands.

  "What do you mean by "that"?" you shouted.

  "Oh, nothing dear…" she giggled and you frowned towards Kai.

  "Shut up, Victoria, otherwise I’m cancelling this between you and me!" he scolded her, without smiling at all.

  "OK, OK, oppa! Let’s go now!" she pulled him again and Kai waved, as he was being dragged, smiling apologisingly.

  You puffed, but didn’t get mad; at least Kai was trying… He didn’t owe to do more, after all; he was just your friend, not your boyfriend. Anyways, you had to recover somehow, someday. You couldn't be hurting those you really loved you for a game that was already lost.

   Sehun appeared and came straight to hug you, pulling you to go outside with the others.

  That little devil was EXO’s spy and had overheard the conversation, so as to confirm to the others that Kai had indeed talked to you…

 

 From misschoi: Hello guys! That may seem a short update but- guess what! For the next chapter, we're going to have an adorable guest with us! And he's going to be a naughty boy! :P Hope it will get more saisfying for you, too, fellows!  Take care til next time! ^_^