Sleepover! :O

My Dream in Korea

    D.O had been bringing laughter to you like uncountable times. Kai seemed to be boiling with rage, but he kept on trying to explain to you the meaning of a difficult line from a text you've been studying; the latest that Mrs Shin had been teaching you.

   What actually made Kai explode was when D.O imitated his voice and a particular way that he was pronouncing a particular word. He threw his book noisily on the desk and got up abruptly.

  "Do Kyungsoo, will you leave us alone??!" he shouted.

   "I know that this is what you want but...." D.O giggled and Kai became even more furious.

  "Shut up!" he shouted again.

   You wondered why he got that mad.

   "C'mon Kai, we're finishing anyway... We are here for two hours and more!" you pouted, but Kai's angry eyes made you shut your mouth.

   "We have done nothing, with Kyungsoo here, being stupid! Two hours in vain! "

   "D.O, is your name Kyungsoo?" you were about to laugh again.

  "Yes! You didn't know?" D.O smiled and Kai seemed about to kill you both for ignoring him.

  "Will you listen to..."

   Kai didn't manage to finish his word; your mobile rang.

  "Yes? Oh hi mom! How are you? I'm...I'm with Baekja, we're having our lesson.." you acted happy and excited.

   "Baekja??" D.O and Kai wondered, since that was the only word they actually distinguished from your mother language.

  "Is anything wrong? Wait, are you back home earlier??" you wondered.

   "Actually, baby, yes, I'm back earlier! But nothing's wrong! I just wanted to ask you if you could sleep over Baekja's house for tonight... You see, your dad was invited at his company's ball tonight and it's important to be there. You know, we moved here just this year, so he wants to prove his loyalty and talk with some important managers... I trust you for staying on your own the whole day, but at late night too? I'll be worried during the whole party-time!"

  "But... mom, that's too sudden!" you gasped and looked at the boys.

  "I know, dear, but your dad was taken aback too! You know we have to go! Is it too serious problem? If your friend has any problem with her parents, do you want me to come by and explain to them?"

  "NO! I mean, there's no reason, Baekja isn't doing anything, but I... I feel a little uncomfortable. I haven't got any Pyjamas, toothbrush, hair-brush, nothing!"

  "Oh, c'mon, now, you're girls and good friends, girlfriends share their stuff! So, are you OK?"

  "Pff, yes... Bye, have fun" you murmured, feeling already awkward.

   "What's wrong?" D.O asked.

  "Ehm, guys, is there any extra bed??" you blushed.

 

   Chanyeol brought a huge and fluffy blanket and helped you  place it properly on their cosy sofa, over a soft sheet, in their spacious living room.  All the boys were wearing their pyjamas and were happily rolling around you, on a fluffy carpet. They were pretty excited, while you were feeling pretty uncomfortable. 

  "Aish.. I'm so sorry for making you that messy, guys! But I had no choice!" you pouted.

   "Are you serious? That's the most interesting thing that has happened to us after a long time!" Sehun exclamed.

   "Yes, little one, no worries! We're happy to have you here!" Chanyeol clapped his hands as usually and hugged you.

    "Are you sure?"

   "Aish, Rina, we're going to have an amazing time! Watch a movie, play cards, eat what D.O is currently cooking, chat and so on! Is there anything better? Unless... unless, you have the problem.. Don't worry, we're not biting" Baekhyun said slyly, hugging you tightly.

  "It has nothing to do with you, guys!" you lied. "It's just... it was too sudden! I have no PJs, toothbrush, hairbrush! I can't sleep with my jeans; they're to tight!"

  Out of nowhere, a set of men's pyjamas were thrown on your head.

  "Aigoo, stop whining! Here are PJs to wear, arasso??"

  That was Kai. Who was still upset. And was wearing a loose T-shirt and a buggy trouser. Oh yeap, his expression was still angry. But he had given you his pyjamas.

  "T-Thank you Kai..." you whispered and disappeared in their bathroom to wear them.

   When you appeared again, D.O had brought the food in the living room and they had all found their place on the carpet or on the sofa, in front of the television. They turned and looked at you; a cute expression was formed on their faces and an "AWWW" sound was heard from their lips. Yes, the pyjamas, even though you were taller than most girls in Korea, were pretty buggy on you; Kai was taller than you, after all, and he was a boy anyway.

   "Omo, you're so cute!" Suho acted adorable for the very first time.

   "Turn off the lights, to watch the movie, or I'm fainting from aekiyo!" Baekhyun giggled and dragged you next to him on the bed-like sofa.

    Kai was sitting right in front of you, on the carpet. You were only watching the back of his head. You started teasing him with your bare foot; he was moving his head around with annoyance and you kept on giggling, until he finally grabbed your foot and pulled it, embracing it to keep it still.

  "Sssh, it starts!" Sehun whispered intensely and you tried- in vain- to free yourself.

   Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Kai kept your foot in his hug during the whole movie and you compromised with it soon. The movie was an adventurous one and you were all gasping in awe or with fear many times. Sehun almost dropped D.O's delicious food on the floor, but Suho managed to save the day, actually the night and you all also ate a delicious dinner.

    

    "I play, I play!" Baekhyun was pushing the others, as if they didn't know that it was indeed his turn.

   It was past midnight and you had been playing cards for over an hour. Kai's mood had improved, since he was winning, and everyone was very lively except Sehun and you; you were very sleepy already.

   "I'm out of this round..." you murmured and left your cards on the floor, dragging yourself next to Sehun, who was already sleeping quietly.

     You didn't realise how you fell asleep. You could still hear their murmuring and happy laughter. But deamly. Sehun moved slightly and you comforted your head better on his.                                            "Awww,  they   look so

     "Aww they look so adorable!" D.O pointed at you.

    "We better finish that here, huh?" Suho suggested.

    "Yes... I'm sleepy too. Even though  we have no school tomorrow, I want to sleep more...."  Baekhyun whined and they all got up.

    "Hey Sehun, wake up!" Kai pushed him.

     "What about Rina?" Baekhyun said and apporached you. "C'mon dear, wake up, just to get on the sofa!" he gently pushed you and you simply obeyed.

     Yawning, you disappeared under the fluffy blanket. Everything was so soft; from the couch to the pyjamas you were wearing. And that smell of Kai was with you again. Making you feel that pleasant warmth again.  

   Baekhyun turned the lights off, the television the only remaining light in the room. He approached you and kissed your forehead; Chanyeol to follow and Suho with Sehun  and D.O  patted your head.

   "Good night dear!"

   "Good night boys!" you smiled with your eyes closed.

   You were feeling really nice.

   Half an hour passed; you were quietly sleeping. Someone appeared at the beggining of the hall. He was standing there for a while and  kept on looking at you sleeping.

   He slowly approached you and kneeled in front of you.

   Kai started touching with the point of his fingers your face. Unconciously, he smiled.

   "Why do I like you so much?" he wondered in his mind. "You're so different, so unfamiliar... and still, I like you. I'm definitely, day after day, falling for you... Should I... tell?" he caressed your hair.

   "Hey, you! You are supposed to be drinking water!" D.O's whispering voice was heard and scared Kai.

   "S-sorry, I just couldn't help it..." Kai blushed in the dark and got up.

   "Omo, what am I going to do with you?" he patted Kai's head and pulled him upstairs. "Let's let her sleep quietly and rest, right?"

  

  Kai watched a really nice dream. His sleep, however, was fiercely interrupted by loud laughs. He got up, realising that it was already morning. D.O was still sleeping.

   He rushed downstairs to see you, since he could distinguish your laughter among the others.

   In the living room, he saw a familiar scene; Chanyeol and Baekhyun tickling you insanely. Their pillows were there; had they slept next to you during the night?

  He got mad and jealous again, things to get worse when Baekhyun locked you in a tight embracement.

   "Oh, ma girl, be quiet!" he was shouting happily.

   Kai's heart and pride were ripped; he kept on forgetting Baekhyun's priority.

    "I have to forget Rina... I have to crush my feelings for her and do what is right for my friend!"

 

  From misschoi: Hi guys! That was an update I was planning for a long time!~ Unfortunately the most important exams of my up-to-now school life are starting, so I don't want to promise anything for an update and not actually stick to it. So... til next time, take care! ^_^