What did just happen??

My Dream in Korea

   "Where's Rina?? It has been two weeks since school started and I haven't seen her, not even outside her house!" Baekhyun wondered, as he was trying to arrange his locker.

   "Rina... Is that foreigner that Kai was talking about with Chanyeol?" Suho asked.

   "I guess... Was Kai talking about her??" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

  "Ask him yourself" Suho pointed at Kai, who was approaching along with Chanyeol, D.O and Sehun.

  "Hey, Kai, have you seen Rina?" Baekhyun asked.

  "Huh? Ah, aniyo, only that first day. She looked a bit upset, but when I asked her she said she's fine" he moved his shoulders.

  "Poor girl, she must be feeling lost in here" Suho commented.

   A pair of hands hugged both Suho and Kai and Victoria appeared between them.

    "Hi oppas! Your diva is here!" she giggled playfully. "I'm no poor girl!" her voice sounded like a disturbing cat.

    EXO gasped; What a great idea she had of herself!

   "We are not talking about you. We never do." Suho answered coldly and moved away from her embracement.

   "We're talking about the foreign girl" the words slipped stupidly from D.O's mouth.

   "Her?! Yuk~ She's indeed poor. Such a loser! Stop talking about losers, oppas, you can do much better than that" she commented bitterly and left.

   "If that snobbish queen knows Rina... Well, they might be classmates..." Baekhyun frowned.

   "Victoria is in the same class as our friend from the younger class, Jaehyo... I think he's in classroom 4B... Yeah, it must be 4B, our last- year- classroom" Sehun frowned too.

 

  

  You were lying on your desk, your head on your hands. That's what you've been doing for two weeks now. Somehow, you had got used to it, but- since you were talking to no one, apart from your parents- you were feeling completely energy-less and as if someone had put a zipper on your mouth. You were determined to fight and endure that situation, but that thing, in reality, it was much harder, it was really driving you crazy. 

   You turned your head on the other side and closed your eyes; you kept on believing that things would get better, even though Victoria and her "servants" were trying to break your nerves and- even worse- your heart in many different ways, with the silent acceptance of your other classmates. ~You felt tears welling up in your eyes, but you tried to swallow your saddness. You had promised to yourself that you'll be able to face that nightmare.

   Many footsteps were heard, but you didn't pay attention; after all, the other students would do the same towards you. To your surprise, however, you felt a hand caressing our head and you lifted it abruptly.

   "Rina... Aish, we finally found you! What are you doing here?" We've been looking for you all these days!" Baekhyun protested and kneeled next to you.

   Your heart kicked you happily.

  "I was just... you know, sitting here..." you moved your shoulders and blushed, as you realised that other 5 boys were looking at you.

   You wouldn't ell him your silly thoughts; was pity that you wanted them to feel for you? No way!!

  "C'mon, c'mon, no excuses! Come with us for lunch!" he smiled and pulled your hand. "You didn't seem so shy at first!"

   You got up hesitantly and started walking next to them; more or less, they were taller than you and that made you stop feeling huge. Baekhyun smiled and moved to get by your side.

   "You haven't met all of us, have you? Let me introduce you and EXO-K" he said and started pointing  at his friends. "That's Suho- yeap, you've met him before-, D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun and you know me and Kai. Boys, that's our new friend, Rina."

   They all waved at you smiling kindly; to their eyes you were completely different, but your shyness and low-profile behavour were extremelly positive features, in contrast with the crazy fangirls that usually surrounded them. And since Baekhyun liked you, you should be fine. And- weirdly and discreetly enough- Kai had said some nice words about you, too.

   "Anyeong! Nice to meet you guys" you smiled. "EXO-K? Is there any other EXO?" you wondered.

   "There are also our brothers in China, EXO-M; it's 6 of them, too." Sehun smiled.

   You all reached the cafeteria, a place that you hadn't seen before. The nice smells giggled your nose pleasantly and Sehun rubbed his belly. "Woo, I'm hungry!" he whined.

   "We have pizza today! Yay!" Chanyeol exclamed and clapped like a seal.

   You smiled and searched for your mobile on your skirt's pocket. "Oh, damn it! I forgot my mobile back at the classroom!"

   "Go get it; I'll grab pizza for you, too" Baekhyun winked and you started running in the halls.

    After getting it, you didn't hurry back to the cafeteria; your heart was much lighter now, that you knew that you'd be eating and that you wouldn't be alone. Since they saught your company, you wanted to prove that you can be a really nice friend.

    Out of nowhere, Kai appeared next to you. His pretty face looked worried.

   "Kai-sshi? Wait, you're not at the cafeteria?" you wondered.

    " It may sound hilarious. but that stupid, snobbish queen, Victoria, is trying to apply her charms on me! I can't stand her and I don't want to be rude" he puffed thoughtfully.

    "Awww, poor one. That must be really annoying!" you patted his shoulder.

   "KAI! KAI oppaaa!" Victoria's voice was heard and Kai's eyes widened.

   He looked at you desperately.

   "Rina, kiss me, please!" he held you shoulders tightly.

   "What?!" you almost screamed.

   "Let her see that I'm kissing you and I'll... I'll be owing you a huge favour! Help me get rid of her!" he pleaded.

   As Victoria appeared at the beggining of the hall, Kai didn't wait for your answer; he pushed you against a locker and carefully kissed you right next to your lips. You only heard a gasp of awe; from the others' point of view it must have been seeming that he was indeed kissing your lips.

   "Oppa?! What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Victoria screamed.

   "It's none of your business" he answered and pulled you from your wrist.

   You walked clumsily next to him; your face was burning, your heart was pounding like crazy, your feet were hardly following you. What had just happened?!

  "Thank you so much, Rina! Sorry for my sudden reaction...  I owe you a huge favour, jongmal. Whatever you'll need, you can count on Kai" he smiled, his cheeks were a little red.

   "Th- That's OK... Glad I helped..." you murmured, trying to calm down your crazy heart.

  

 "Kai owes me a favour??" you thought and bit your lip, as you entered the cafeteria together and joined the others. "In what way could he help me, anyway??"

 

 From misschoi: I updated! Sorry, if it is short or sloppy, it's my b-day and I had to prepare some things and blow some candles here! XD Cross fingers that wishes come true! ^_^ Kiss you, til next time~ :)