01

Because it's You.

 

“~~~~-ah! I’m not waiting much longer!”

“I’m coming mom!”

You bit the end of your toast, picked up your bag and headed for the front door. *It’s so dull today. I just hope it doesn’t rain.* You closed the door behind you and dashed towards the car parked at the end of the driveway.

School wasn’t something you looked forward to, at all. The people you knew weren’t the kindest and most of the time you were ignored. You basically thought it was pointless, but nonetheless, you wanted good grades so you could get into a course later. The only thing that can get you that? Education.

“~~~~-ah!”

Hyesun was one of your only ‘friends’ at school.
One of the few reasons you managed to get through a full day of it.

“Ah.. Hyesun~”                             

“Did you manage to get the project here without it being wrecked?”

You pulled the rolled up poster out from under your arm and handed it over.

“Wow! Thanks a million~” she gave you a hug. “Last class today. Don’t forget! I’ll finish it off real quick~”

You nodded and she happily skipped off down the corridor. *She’s always so full of energy, that girl.*

Your eyes shifted focus from Hyesun to a group of boys, noisily making their way down the corridor, pushing younger students out of the way and muttering amongst themselves, mock laughter and rude comments directed at the freshmen by the lockers. You rolled your eyes. If there were ‘kingkas’ at your school, these boys would be just that.

The group had been given the name Infinite: because although they were such rebels, they somehow never got told off or suspended, so the name sort of described their ‘boundaries.’ You never thought much of it though. If anything, you tried your best to ignore them completely.

There were 6 of them there; Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and then there was Woohyun. He was the worst of them all. There was rumoured to be another member, but apparently he didn’t attend your school.

You turned to your locker and leant down to put your bag on one of the shelves. While doing so, you were bumped into from behind.

“Watch it!”

Dongwoo shot you a glare, and the others followed suit.
“Aww poor thing~~~” they teased, a few of them making pouting expressions and mimicing the motion of tears running down their cheeks.

You lowered your head. *Stupid boys.*

They all laughed and continued walking through the hallway. Woohyun looked back at you for a second, smirked, and shoved another freshman from his path before turning the corner.

 

* * * * *

 

Short start, and kind of boring, I know!
But it's just to lay down a base(?) haha~

I'll add more soon~ :3