Youngjae-Apple Game

BAP Scenarios

“________-ah, why don’t you try this?” Zelo asked as you walked into the B.A.P dorm. Having just walked in you were, of course, completely clueless as to what the maknae was talking about so you went to find the group gathered in the living room with Zelo and Youngjae standing in front of everyone.

“Yah, don’t get distracted,” Daehyun said, tossing what appeared to be an apple at Zelo.

“Ouch!” Zelo whined and picked the fruit up.

“What are you guys doing?” You raised an eyebrow.

“We’ll show you!” Himchan leapt up and looked around the room. “Yongguk will you assist me?” Without a word the leader gets up and grabs Himchan’s hips. Grinning, Himchan placed the apple between his forehead and Yongguk’s before grabbing the older male’s hips. You watched as the two worked at rolling the apple down their bodies and succeeded. “It’s a bonding exercise that Junhong had to do with Youngjae on Weekly Idol, we play it every now and then for fun,” Himchan explained as he held the apple out to you. “Why don’t you and your boyfriend have a go?”

You looked at the green fruit in your hand then up at Youngjae, who was giving you a sweet smile. “If you want to,” he said sweetly before you nodded and stepped closer to him; placing the apple between your foreheads. His beautiful brown eyes locked with your own eyes as he started shifting to move the apple down, but when he reached your chin you started to giggle and pulled back.

“Try again,” Zelo mused and that’s exactly what you did only to have the same thing happen.

“I thought they’d be good at this,” Jongup admitted quietly after the third attempt.

“Well it doesn’t help you guys are watching us!” You pouted since you were sure this game would have been easy if there weren’t four sets of eyes on you and your boyfriend.

“Just ignore them jagiya,” Youngjae soothed and placed the apple to your lips to try a different approach. You had to admit you’d have wished there wasn’t an apple between your mouths. the thought made you want to giggle, but you resisted the urge and focused on working with Youngjae to prove to his bandmates that you could do this.

Your determination paid off since you succeeded. As you squealed in celebration the apple fell to the floor, although you weren’t paying attention as you gave Youngjae a quick peck. “You did well,” he told you.

“No, Jae; we did well,” you snuggled against him, not even caring about the others in the room.

That was, until someone cleared their throat, “If you’re going to be like that then please go get a room.” You and Youngjae turned to see Daehyun sitting on the floor, watching you before he bit into the apple that had rolled to his feet.

“Well, that’s game over then,” Jongup chuckled and you yourself couldn’t help but laugh as you stood in Youngjae’s arms.

“I think we should play this game together more often,” he whispered to you before kissing the top of your head.

“That would be fun, and next time I promise to do better.”

“I’m sure you will.”

“What did I say about getting a room?” Daehyun complained with his mouth full of apple.

“Way to ruin a moment, Daehyun,” Himchan scolded the younger male.

“This is why we’ll play the game alone next time,” you whispered to Youngjae who just laughed and nodded as his bandmates wondered what they’d missed.