All- The Walking Dead

BAP Scenarios

Warning: Minor gore, nothing is really described though

Yongguk

Your head is throbbing as you slowly come to only to see darkness. You groan and shift only to hear a chain rattle. Wait, chain?! You move again to hear the rattling sound again before you finally register the feeling of cuffs on your wrists to hold your arms behind your back. You finally open your eyes only to find a sack has been placed over your head when you out. You struggle to remember what happened; you remember rushing into a building to escape the Walkers and then...and then you remember a pain on the back of your head. “Hyung, I think she’s awake,” a voice cuts you out of your thoughts.trans.gif

You shift as if you can look at the person speaking, but all you see is the sack’s fabric. “I’ll take care of her,” a deep voice says before you hear and sense the speakers approach. Your body reacts by backing away until your back hits a wall. “So, what were you going to do? Steal from us? Kill us?” The low voice growls and you can make out an outline of the man kneeling in front of you.

“Shelter,” was all you managed to reply. It was true, you only entered this place-whatever that was-to escape death.

“Sure,” the low voice says doubtfully before you feel a hand close on the top of the sack. You shut your eyes and wait for some sort of pain as it’s pulled off your face, but all you hear is a light gasp. “____________-ah?!”

You open your eyes then to see your old best friend before you. “Yongguk?!” Relief floods through you at the familiar face. You hadn’t seen him for so long, but he still remembered you and seems relieved you remember him. Of course, you couldn’t forget someone you had so many fond memories with.

“Aish, I’m sorry about all this,” he reaches around you and unlocks the cuffs with the key. When your wrists are free you rub them slowly. “How’s your head?”

“Still slightly throbbing, but nothing I can’t handle,” you grin. “Who was the other guy in here before?”

“That was Jongup, he thought I killed you so he kept checking.”

“That’s nice of him...you guys must be doing well.”

“As well as we can. Are you on your own?”

“Yeah,” you admit slowly, trying not to think about how your group had accidently left you behind during an ambush. It was a miracle you were still alive.

“You’re not anymore; you’ll stay with us.”

“Chincha?”

“Yeah, I’m not going to let you get eaten. Come on, you look like you could use something to eat,” Yongguk stand up and holds his hand out to help you out. Gladly, you take it and for the first time in a long time you feel safe.

 

Himchan

“Why didn’t you do something!?” You shout at Yongguk as he stands before you.

“I’m sorry, ___________-ah, the place was getting over run and he told us to go ahead. He wanted this,” Yongguk sighs.

“I doubt that! You shouldn’t have left, you should have stayed and fought like a man!” Your anger bubbles up inside you, causing you to shove Yongguk aside as you leave the room, unable to stay with him anymore. You head outside and lean against the cement wall before falling against it while sobbing. The yard is fenced in so you don’t have to worry about any Walkers getting you as you cry your heart out.

As hard as you try not to, all you can picture was what Yongguk told you moments ago. You can picture the group that had gone out to clear the grocery store a mile or so away seeing a horde of Walkers heading toward them before firing their guns to dispose of the creatures. You can see all of them rushing to the car, only to have Walkers closing in and knowing they’ll never make it unless someone stays to distract them, Himchan tells everyone to go ahead. He puts up a good fight only to eventually be overtaken and-

You force the thought away by shaking your head. You want to scream, but you know you can’t even thought there’s a fence. You want to go back and punch Yongguk and the others for just leaving, but deep down you know they tried to get Himchan to come with them.. You wipe your tears away, taking a deep breath to calm yourself down. Suddenly you hear a rattling noise and you know a Walker has seen you sitting here and wants your flesh. Now you’re angry; you want revenge. You pull a blade from your boot and make your way to the fence only to see three Walkers rattling on it, trying to get in by you. You look at the first before slamming the blade into its skull and when you pull it out the creature collapses so you move to the next one and do the same. One more, you think as you move to it.

“Jagiya, don’t, it’s me!” A voice hisses.

“H-Himchan?” You look closer, unsure if it’s really him or if it’s your mind playing tricks on you. Walkers can’t talk, you know that.

“Yes, I’m alright, I’m here,” he smiles at you and you can tell he is very much alive and covered in Walker blood so you instantly know the Walkers thought he was one of them and left him alone. “I got away, jagiya, I’m here. It’s all alright,” Himchan comments as he sees tears start streaming down your face. You nod and quickly rush to get the keys before hurrying to open the gate, allowing him to slip inside as you lock it back up. You turn to him and throw your arms around him, not caring about the bloody mess; he was safe and that was all that matters as he wraps his arms around you.

 

Daehyun

“Come on, Dae, pay attention,” you whisper as the two of you keep walking around the grocery store. Daehyun insisted that he came along to keep you safe when your group noticed supplies running low. Daehyun was a protective boyfriend and you love him for it...but right now he seems too lost in the food he’s looking at to protect you if anything happened..

“Such a waste,” he sighs at the cheesecake that went bad a long time ago.

“I know, but we have things to get, come on,” you tug lightly on his shirt and to your surprise he follows you to where some of the canned foods are. Quickly, you grab a can opener from the shelf to take as a back up to the one in the base before you start grabbing cans to put in your backpack. Daehyun does the same with his own pack, except unlike you he seems to make careful choices, and remembers what it was like when food was fresh and not from a can.

You zip your pack before putting it back on and turning to Daehyun only to let out a quick shout of your boyfriend’s name as a Walker reaches for him. He snaps out of it quickly and jumps away and firing his gun at the zombie. The silencer on his weapon makes the creature go down without a sound as Daehyun pulls you close to him. “Let’s get out of here.”

You have things to say to him, but for now you keep quiet as the two of you run back to your group’s safe place. Once you’re inside you both drop your packs before you drag him to your room. “Jung Daehyun, I warned you to pay attention! What if I hadn’t turned in time to warn you? What if something happened to me and you didn’t even notice?!”

You’re quickly pulled into his embrace, “Jagiya, I will never let anything happen to you. I made a big mistake and I got caught up in thought. In that moment I forgot just how dangerous things can be since we’ve been fine for so long. I will never let you lose me though, arasso? You’re stuck with me forever,” he nuzzles you, trying to lighten the mood and show you how much you mean to him. Just the thought of losing you is too much for him, just like the thought of losing him is too much for you.

You huff since his actions are working as you lean up to give him a peck, “You’re still an idiot.”

“I know, but I’m your idiot.”

“Next time you have to swear that you’ll pay attention fully!”

“I swear on cheesecake...oh I miss cheesecake,” Daehyun lets out a long forlorn sigh.

“You’re not proving yourself right now,” you scowl.

“You know you always come first to me no matter what. nothing is ever going to happen to you or me,” he smiles before pressing his lips to yours so you can’t help but forget about your worries over what happened and believe you’ll both be safe.

 

Youngjae

You look up from your book, “Jae, I highly doubt we’re going to find anything this way...the people in labs couldn’t even do anything about it.”

“We’re not trying to find anything about the disease,” Youngjae tells you without looking up from his own reading. “We’re just trying to be prepared for any medical issues that might come along.”

“Oh,” you nod before going back to your reading.

“Everything I’ve seen has been making me come up with theories. When you think about it, the virus spreads through the blood when someone is bitten, correct?”

“Like most diseases,” you agree.

“Well, when someone is pinned under an object, let’s say a rock, there are often times where the limb that is trapped must be cut off so that the bad blood doesn’t reach the heart when the rock is moved,” he starts his explanation.

You catch on to what he’s getting at. “Right, so what you’re getting at is that if the limb is bitten we might be able to stop the virus from causing the fever by removing it?”

“Exactly,” Youngjae smiles. This is why you two were perfect for eachother. You both understood each other and had an interest in learning about certain things, although at first you really hated looking through these books until it all came in handy when Daehyun fell ill last week and you were forced to care for him. Not to mention, looking in any books you and Youngjae found was 1,000 times better than dealing with Walkers. You could handle them, but you just prefered not to and neither did Youngjae so you both worked together. “Of course, I don’t I want to have to get the chance to test that idea.”

“Don’t worry Jae, we’ve all been holding strong for quite some time now,” you reassure him since you can tell he’s thinking about someone in the group getting attacked; he’s thinkning about it happening to you.

“I know,” he gives a small smile before placing a bookmark in his book. “I think we’ve done enough for today.” You nod again as you put your own bookmark in before moving to Youngjae on his cot. He allows you to lay down beside him and wraps an arm around your waist, “Don’t worry jagiya, one day there will be a cure.”

“But from what we know no one has found anything and most research has stopped.”

“We have to have hope; if we don’t have hope we have nothing.”

“But we have each other,” you point out.

“You’re right, there’s always love,” he kisses your cheek. “Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae,” you smile and curl up closer to him to hear his heartbeat because Youngjae was all you needed right now.

 

Jongup

You throw another knife behind you and see it connect into the Walker’s head before you face forward again as you run. You shift your pack as you keep going as fast as you can. Even though Walkers are slow there were more than you’d ever seen and since you were alone after losing your family you were beyond scared. The weight of your supplies are heavy as you struggle to keep going to be as far away from the Walkers as possible. You wish you had more ammo as you shift to shoot one behind you for good measure, at least you had a silencer so noise didn’t attract more. You turn the corner only to see more Walkers up ahead so you go another direction only to trip and scrap your hands and knees.

You push yourself up only to fall back down in pain. You fire your weapon as best you can from the position to try and spare yourself some time, yet deep down you know you're done for. That’s when you hear the gun click to tell you that you’re out of ammo so you try and reach for any sort of weapon, but your hand doesn’t find anything. You try getting up again and this time you manage it, and slowly limp away. Suddenly you see something fly past you and you turn to see one of the Walers fall to the ground with an arrow to the head. The rest follow it until they’re all gone so you look the direction the arrows came to see a muscular male standing with a crossbow. He rushes past you and grabs his arrows before coming to you. “Are you alright? Did they scratch you or bite you?”

“No, I’m fine thanks to you.”

“Well i wasn’t going to let you get eaten...aish I don’t like the looks of those scraps. Come on I’ll help you.”

“Wait, we don’t even know each other and you’re helping me?!” You can’t help your surprise, most people would just turn you away.

“Well, my name is Jongup,” he smiles so you introduce yourself before he asks if you’re part of a group.

“No, my family didn’t make it....”

“I’m sorry,” he frowns, “I know what it’s like to be alone...but I can bring you back to my group and we can help you...if they allow it that is....”

“I’d like that,” you admit so Jongup smiles at you again. “but I can’t really walk right now.”

“Put your arm around me,” he instructs so you do as he asks only to be lifted bridal style. “My bike isn’t far away,” he informs you with a shy smile. It amazes you how someone can smile so much with a zombie apocalypse happening, but you can’t dwell on it too much with jongup’s strong arms holding you up. When the two of you reach his bike he sets you down and gets on, allowing you to sit down behind him and wrap your arms around his torso. You try not to freak out at the feeling of his abs below his shirt as he starts the motorcycle and drives to his group. Once he gets there and parks, he carries you inside to a room, placing you onto the bed. “I’ll be right back to get the first aid kit and talk things over with my group.”

“Thank you,” you smile before he leaves.

Moments later he returns with the kit and kneels down in front of the bed. “My hyung agreed to let you stay, but he might question you later and test you over time....”

“I understand.” you nod. You could never be too careful who you trusted in this world, and Jongup had trusted you and saved your life, so you trusted him as he carefully tended to your scrapes. You felt perfectly safe, and you had a small feeling that you and Jongup would get closer in the future if you stayed long enough.

Zelo