Yongguk- Let Me Love You

BAP Scenarios

Song

Yongguk looks at you as he walks you to his dorm, where the two of you plan to spend some time together. You’ve been crying again, he can tell by the look in your eyes as you stare ahead absentmindedly. He wonders if your family is fighting more than normal or if you tried to go on another blind date that ended terribly. Whatever the case he knows that you’re blaming yourself for something that isn’t your fault. Yongguk has known you for what feels like forever and he knows that you try your best at everything and can easily be hurt when things don’t work out. He knows your family fights often and that your parents are in the process of a divorce.

Yongguk can see the pain in your eyes and he tries to think of the last time it wasn’t there. He wants to make you smile-truly smile-again because you deserve to be happy. You don’t deserve to be dealing with a broken heart that has lead you to thinking you’re worthless.

Yongguk wishes that he could take all your pain away.

Yongguk wishes he could show you how much you mean to him.

How much he loves you.

Right now, he can’t do that. He would stay at your side as a friend and help you love yourself the way he loves you. One day he’ll show you what love really is, but today isn’t that day. As much as he doesn’t want to wait to tell you, he doesn’t want you to be afraid to lose him. It’s happened to you before. You dated one of your best guy friend only to never see him again when the relationship ended. Yongguk would never do that to you, because somehow you brought his heart to life. He can’t remember what he did before he met you, even though you were just friends at first.

Someday he’ll make sure your heart comes to life as well.

Without even thinking about it, his hand takes yours so that your fingers are intertwined with his. You look at him, slightly confused by the action, but all he does is smile and say, “It’s going to be alright.”

“I hope so,” you sigh. You don’t need to explain anything to Yongguk, he knows.

“It will be, I promise. I’ll always be here for you, you know that.”

“I know,” you nod. “Lately you seem like the only one that is.”

“People care about you, ___________-ah, people love you.”

“I hope so,” is all you say.

“I do,” Yongguk says timidly. A small smile starts to form on your lips even though you have no idea how much he truly loves you. One day he’ll make sure you know, but today is not that day. Today, he’s going to focus on just getting you to smile and it seems like he’s off to a good start as you squeeze his hand