Zelo- Better

BAP Scenarios

“Junhong-ah!!!!” you shout as the said male run away with your hat.

“I told you not to call me that~!” he chimes while continuing to run from you. Of course, with his long legs and stamina you have no hope of catching him.

“ZELO!”

“That’s better,” he grins before rushing back to you and plopping the snap-back onto your head. Quickly, you adjust it before glaring at him playfully.

“You’re being very childish today,” you note.

“But it’s why you love me,” he teases and you simply shake your head before turning to walk away, only to find Himchan standing before you.

“What?! Our ____________-ah is in love with our Junhonggie?!” he gasps before shouting for Yongguk to come over by your forming group.

“Shh, don’t say it so loudly, one of the many fans might hear,” you gesture to the ground all around the Idol Sports Championship arena. Himchan waves your warning away before telling Yongguk what he’d heard a moment ago.

“Ah, then it would seem our maknae is finally going to have his first relationship,” Yongguk chuckles. You shoot the two oldest males a dirty look; they knew very well that you considered all of B.A.P to be like your best friends...almost like brothers actually.

“She’s blushing,” you hear Youngjae say as he pokes your cheeks.

“I am not blushing! I’m just really warm,” you huff. Even though you were in nothing more than a tank top and rolled-up sweatpants, you feel overheated. You’re not sure how the guys can stand being in their sweaters.

“Oh don’t be a baby,” Himchan shakes his head. “It’s warm, but it’s not that warm. You’re not even the one doing the events either.”

That was another thing that was making you question just why you were so warm compared to any of the boys. You become distracted however by the shadow that comes over you; Zelo had brought an umbrella over for the two of you to share. “Thank you,” you smile up at him before your group once again turns to the conversation of the two of you dating, just to tease the both of you.

When Zelo goes for his next event and the rest of B.A.P goes to mingle, you decide to go spend some girl time with Secret since you’re actually fairly close to them as well. You chat with them for a while until your stomach rumbles and you dismiss yourself to go take care of it. As you stand to do so you feel a wave of dizziness wash over you, but you stay standing and head to go get some food for yourself and the six guys that you call “friends”. Once the lunch is purchased you take it back to where Jongup and Daehyun are. “Don’t eat everyone’s,” you warn the older of the two.

“I would never,” he says, appalled that you would think so. He hands Jongup some of the food before settling to eat his own. You take your own burger only to feel sick at the sight of it, strange. You’re also rather warm as well so you take the snap-back off and start to fan yourself with it to try to help yourself cool off.

“_______________-ah, you don’t look so good,” Jongup comments only to get elbowed by Daehyun.

“You don’t just say that to a girl!” he scolds.

“It’s ok, I’m just a bit warm. I’m going to go find a better place to cool off. Make sure everyone gets their food,” you say before standing up to feel the same dizzy feeling as before.and this time you feel yourself sway a little.

“Are you ok?” Jongup questions and all you can do is nod as you continue to go find a place to cool off.

“____________-ah!” you heard Zelo’s familiar voice yell from behind. You turn around and head towards him because maybe he can help you find a place to go. As you head closer to him, your vision starts to blur and then suddenly, there’s nothing but the sense of falling.

 

What...what happened?

You feel light headed, and everything seems white...actually, everything is white. After a few minutes you’re finally able to focus and the very first thing you see is the worried expression of Zelo. “________-ah!?” he says quickly, in both question and surprise. “How are you feeling?”

“What...what happened? I feel...sleepy,” you admit.

“You fainted,” he tells you simply. “Luckily, I caught you otherwise you might have hit your head. But anyway, I carried you to the medics and they said that you overheated but everything will be fine. You just have to take it easy and drink plenty of fluids.”

“Ok,” you nod slowly, still feeling slightly weak. “...were you sitting here the entire time?”

“No...I had to go back for some of the events,” he admits and it’s then that you notice something shiny around his neck.

“You won a medal,” you smile, “for what?”

“It doesn’t matter, it just matters that you’re okay. I was worried even though the medics said it was going to be alright,” he admits, blushing slightly.

Touched by how much he cared about your safety, you take his hand. “Thank you Junhong-ah, you’re too sweet to me.”

“It’s nothing,” he replies, not even protesting to his real name being said so you can’t help but smile more than you already are. Everything felt better already.