Jongup- Amusement Park

BAP Scenarios

“I still can’t believe you decided to spend your day off with me,” you told Jongup as the two of you waited in line to get on The Viking.

“I haven’t seen you in so long, I’ve missed you,” Jongup confessed and you could feel yourself blush. The two of you have been friends for a while now, and you were always amazing when he made as much time for you as he could. Of course there were times he’d fall asleep when you were together, but that was only to be expected with his schedule. Today he had off and brought you to the amusement park to spend some time together since it had been a long time. You’d already ridden most of the rides together and spent some time talking during lunch as you ate and let your stomachs settle before you came to stand in this line.

“Well I’m really glad you’re here, I’ve been really bored lately and have missed you too,” you smiled and in return Jongup’s smile widened making your heart skip a beat at how adorable he was.

“It’s been really nice to relax after everything we’ve been doing, and there’s still more to do!”

“Aw, well when you finish with everything I’ll come cook for you, okay?”

“I’d really like that,” he smiled as the two of you finally got on the ride. You watched as other people got in before the boat began to swing back and forth, slowly getting higher and higher as well as picking up speed. You threw your hands in the air and smiled as the wind hit your face, but then you started sliding in your seat and ended up grabbing Jongup to stay still. Soon enough the motions slowed down and you let your friend go. Although this wasn’t the first time you’d ended up sliding into him or holding him to keep yourself in place you still felt incredibly embarrassed. “Ready to go find another ride?” Jongup asked, noticing your embarrassment and trying to get you to relax. It worked since you looked at him and nodded before finding more lines to go in and rides to ride.

Before you knew it, it was getting close to dinner time. “Hey, I’ll be right back. Could you hold my bag?” you said since you needed to use the restroom but didn’t want to tell him that.

“Sure, I’ll wait right here then,” he promised, taking your bag before and watching you head to the restroom. He bit his lip nervously, he had to tell you how he felt. That was really why he was spending the day with you so he could tell you he had feelings for you, but he hadn’t fully figured out how. He looked around as he thought before he got an idea and went to do what he needed before you got back.

You returned moments later to find Jongup waiting for you where you left him. “So, do you want to go get dinner or ride more rides?”

“How about we go on the ferris wheel?” He suggested so that’s where you two headed.

After a small wait the two of you settled into one of the baskets and looked around as you went upward. “____________-ah,” Jongup said softly.

“Yeah?” You turned your attention back to him.

“Today has been a lot of fun, but there’s something that I’ve wanted to tell you for a while,” he took a deep breath. “The things is, I’m not sure how to say it exactly, so, please look in your bag.”

Curious, you looked into your bag and pulled out a tiny stuffed animal; a panda holding a heart that read‘I love you’. You stared at the adorable stuffed animal in surprise before looking at Jongup, who was now rubbing the back of his neck. “I decided to let that speak for me, but I really do mean it. I’ve had feelings for you for a long time now and I hope you can return those feelings or give me a chance to be more than friends.”

Without thinking about it, you leaned over to hug him while still holding the panda. “You have no idea how many times I’ve dreamt  about this,” you admitted. “I already return your feelings.”

“Really?!” Jongup’s voice went up with surprise. You nodded against his neck since you were still hugging him. His arms wrapped around you instantly, “You have no idea how happy you’ve made me! This calls for some celebration dinner.”

“I’d like that very much,” you admitted as you felt the ferris wheel coming to a stop. Slowly, Jongup let you go, but not before placing a kiss on your cheek. You put the panda back in your bag for safekeeping before putting the bag on your shoulder and taking Jongup’s hand to head to an amazing dinner.