All- Weekly Idol

BAP Scenarios

Your breathing is shaky. You need to calm down, but you just can’t. The nerves rushing through your body are demanding your attention as your makeup is applied. Deep breathes, in and out, you tell yourself but you just can’t calm down.

You can’t understand why you’re so nervous.

You’ve done plenty of shows before.

Maybe you’re just surprised you were actually on the set of Weekly Idol, As popular as you’ve become since your solo debut under TS Entertainment, you didn’t think you were this popular. “Filming begins in five minutes!” a voice calls out and instantly you tense. What if you did something overly stupid and embarrassing that ruined you or even the company? Sure, you know the MC’s are nice because you freaking love this show, but what if they couldn’t help you brush off something stupid?

The five minutes you have dwindle quickly and the next thing you know Hyungdon and Defconn are staying their introduction before you step onto the set. “____________-ssi, as you are new to the industry we will try to be nice,” Hyungdon smiles so you smile back. “but you can’t be so shy,” he warns.

“I will make this a good show for our viewers,” you promise.

“Are you trying to take our job? We will make the show good,” he asks in a threatening tone that you can’t help but laugh at. “Aish, and then you laugh at me. I take back what I said, we will not be nice.”

“Let’s move onto the Profile Verification,” Defconn steps in. Quickly, the staff brings in three seats for the three of you and you take a seat to confirm what your profile says. You roll with the MCs’ jokes and before you know it it’s time for the next segment: DoniConi Idol Call Center

“________________-ah, you are so talented...and you have a nice body,” the voice plays over the recording and you feel yourself turn red.

“Thank you, that’s very kind.”

“Ah look at how red you’re getting! Too bad you had someone you know call in. Was that your significant other?” Hyungdon teases.

“No, I’m single at the moment.”

“Ohh, well in that case is there anyone you have your eye on?”

“It’s me,” Hyungdon nudges his co-host. “I am the one being looked at, right?”

“Well...”

An outraged expression crosses his face. “What do you mean ‘well’?! I am a great man. you punk.”

“I-”

“Next voicemail,” he cuts you off to continue with his outraged act.

“_______________-ah, would you ever do a song with B.A.P or Secret?” the next voicemail asks. There’s something familiar about the voice, but you can’t place it as you hear both the MC’s speak.

“Oh this will be interesting.”

“Well, I have a few things planned with Secret sunbae-nims, but I’m actually not that close to anyone in B.A.P,” you answer.

“Yet,” a voice states from behind you, making you jump before turning to see Youngguk as while as the other members of B.A.P standing there, smiling at you.

“Special guest, B.A.P,” Hyunngdon announces and you quickly stand and bow to your sunbaes who continue to smile at you.

Suddenly Himchan steps forward and hugs you, making you tense at the uncalled for affection. “You’re going to cause scandal,” Youngjae tuts.

Himchan lets you go to glare at the younger male. “Yah, I’m just being friendly here.”

“Yeah, it’s not like they can do the game with the apple that you and I played,” Zelo points out.

“Actually-”

“No,” the MC’s cut Youngjae off quickly. They quickly explain they the group is going to play a game of truth or dare to get more comfortable with one another while still getting to know one another.”Ladies first.”

You take a moment to consider who you want to ask and just what you’ll make them do if they pick dare or what you’ll ask if they select truth. You decide to start with Jongup, who bashfully asks for truth so you ask him what he would do if he could no longer listen to Chris Brown.

“Cry,” he says simply before the group, including Jongup, bursts out laughing. Once things calm down Jongup dares Himchan to do nonstop aegyo for five minutes for the camera. After Himchan asks Daehyun his question, he sets right to the task and you can’t help but laugh as you watch out of the corner of your eyes.

The game continues until the filming ends and when that’s done Himchan invites you to dinner with the group and you happily accept, feeling closer to these dorks already.