Himchan- Want

BAP Scenarios

“O-oppa,” you asks slowly as you're still shaking slightly from the release you just had a moment ago. You felt something different this time, and you had a theory as to what that was/

There’s a small curse from Himchan. “The broke,” he confirms before getting rid of it and holding you close. “It’ll be alright though, just sleep...and we’ll talk in the morning when we’re not so tired.”

Oppa!” You lightly smack his chest. “We should talk about this now or I’m going to keep thinking about it. What if I get pregnant now?” You couldn't help but feel the panic right away because the two of you weren’t married yet and Himchan had his fame to deal with, meaning you’d be on your own with a child if he even chose to stay with you.

Fingers run through your hair as your boyfriend presses a kiss to your forehead; even though he feels a little drained from moments ago he understands this is important and why you’re so worried. “Well, I would support you through it all as best I could. That would be my baby and I wouldn’t want my baby to grow up without a father. It’d be hard, but somehow I would manage to have it so I can be around more often to help. Don’t feel like you’re forcing me into this either because I love you...and well I do want a family one day and I can’t imagine having a better wife and mother that family.”

“Himchan...have you thought about this before?” you ask, his answer was just so thought out so fast it seemed as though he’d thought about a family with you before.

“Well, we have been dating for quite awhile now...and when I’m questioned about what I want in a family I do picture you holding a newborn while our first born plays with his or her toys happily,” he admits.

You take a moment to imagine the scenario and you want that too. Sure, you would have prefered if it happened a little differently than this, but it would still be perfect. “That sounds beautiful.”

“So,” he takes your hand, “if you do get pregnant I will gladly start that picture with you.”

“I would be honored to be the mother of your perfect little baby or babies. I mean, hopefully they would end up with your looks and talent-”

“You’re getting a little bit ahead of yourself,” he chuckles before pecking your lips. “Let’s hope that we can find out what our first child will be like sooner rather than later.”

“So...you want this?” you ask with a smile. When he nods, your heart seems to swell because now you want this even more.

“But right now, get some sleep,” he urges and although you’re giddy with the idea of being a mother, the tiredness settles in and you dream of bringing your newborn baby home. The tiny little being is perfect and the joy on Himchan’s face is absolutely precious as he keeps a close eye on his child.

When you wake the next morning, you’re actually a little sad to find that was only a dream, but there still was the chance that you could have conceived. Another thing that saddens you when you wake is the fact that Himchan isn’t at your side. You get dressed before going to get some food only to find that Himchan is in the middle of making something for you. “Good morning,” he grins when he notices you stare at him in bewilderment.

“Good morning,” you smile and move to wrap your arms around him from behind.

“I’m almost finished,” he tells you and you nod against his back. You want to bring up your dream from last night, but you’re not quite sure how because what if he changed his mind about the situation? “Jagiya, why are you so quiet?” he questions, but you’re still lost in thought. “Are you thinking about last night?”

“What?” you snap out of your thought and feel him chuckle.

“I asked if you were thinking about last night.”

“Yes,” you admit.

“I was thinking about it before too,” he admits and you find yourself tensing at the tone of his voice. “Relax,” he pats your arm while still focusing on the food. “I was just thinking how it wouldn’t be very...proper for us not to be married if we’re going to start this family.”

“Oppa...are you proposing?!” you gasp. Your boyfriend sets the food aside as he’s now finished before he turns around to embrace you.

“Yes, I know it’s not a very romantic way to ask you to be my wife...but I don’t want you to have any worry that I’m going to change my mind and leave you while I try and figure out the perfect way to do this,” he admits while letting you go to get down on one knee. “I really hope that you won’t change your mind about any of this either because honestly there is nothing more that I want. So, ______________, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and raising a family with me?”

An excited squeal comes out and all you can manage is to repeat yes over and over so he stands up and happily twirls you around before kissing you happily. “I think I have just become the happiest man in the world.”

“We have so much planning to do though...and you have to go on the Japan tour in a little bit,” you realize.

“So you’ll come with me and when I’m with you at the hotel we’ll plan our wedding out, ok?”

“I can’t believe this,” you sigh in content and lean against him.

“Neither can I,” he kisses the top of your head. “And I promise to get you a proper ring soon too.”

“I know you will, but what i want more is to know if we’re actually going to have a baby.”

“The time will go faster than you think.”

 

Himchan was right. Time flew by between beginning to plan the wedding during his tour, and throughout it all, you nearly forgot it had been nearly a month now; time for a test. Nervously, you went into the bathroom and took out the test before doing what you needed. Since the results took two minutes, you went to wait with Himchan. The two minutes seemed to take forever, but the timer went off signalling it was time to find out. “I’m too nervous to look,” you admit.

“I’m right here, don’t be nervous,” he assures and you instantly feel less nervous. You both want this so much and you’re afraid to disappoint him. Sure, you could have children in the future...but you wanted to already be on your way to having one even if you were still working on a wedding. “Do you want me to look?” he offers as you sit in silence.

“Let’s just look together,” you suggest.

“On the count of three,” he muses before starting the countdown. Once he’s said three, you flip the test over to find it pink-meaning negative. Disappointment instantly crashes down on you and you feel your eyes water slightly as Himchan gently pulls you into his embrace. “It’s alright, we have plenty of time before we have to have children. We still have a wedding to have.”

“I know...but I really wanted this,” you whimper and hold onto his shirt before you hear him fiddling with the box the test came in. “And you did too.”

“It’s really rare to conceive in one time,” he assures before there’s a pause. “Jagiya?”

“What?”

“Our test was pink, correct?”

“Yes...that means it’s negative.”

To your surprise, this makes Himchan chuckle. “It’s not funny! How is it funny?”

“My silly ___________, you read the directions wrong; it’s blue for negative and pink for positive. We’re going to have a baby!”

“We are?!” you gasp while snatching the box from him only to confirm what he just said so that happy tears roll down your cheeks. “We’re going to have a baby, we’re really going to.”

Happily, Himchan nuzzles your neck, “Yes, we are. We’re going to become parents...but first we need to become husband and wife.”

“Then let’s get back to planning,” you declare, making him chuckle as he wipes away your joyful tears before pressing his lips to yours and in that kiss nothing but his joy and love for you is expressed and very slowly you feel his hands coming to rest on your stomach. everything is perfect.