Zelo-Teasing

BAP Scenarios

 

For some reason you find yourself pondering how long it's been since you last saw Junhong. A month maybe? You were supposed to go to the Live On Earth Seoul concert, but a family emergency had come up and when he found out he had you go be with them instead. Ever since then you hadn't had time with him, although somehow you did end up visiting Himchan often for some reason.

 

You look at the tabs you have open in your laptop and sigh to yourself knowing you aren't going to focus on what you were supposed to be doing. Quickly you find yourself on YouTube and searching for fancams of the Live On Earth Seoul concert. Even though it was long ago you hadn't had the chance to watch since you were busy and there had been a long period where your Internet service was down.trans.gif

 

You sit watching in no particular order so eventually you come across the fancam of Jongup and Junhong dancing. It wasn't great quality since the person had been overly excited and shaking but you see well enough. You can't help but chuckle as Jongup lifted his shirt to reveal his abs and make the fans die from "the feels". Shortly after you see Junhong hold up a finger as if to tell the fans to wait before he takes ahold of his white t-shirt and little before dropping it.

 

You sit there in disbelief for a second before going back and rewatching. "Junhong, don't tease everyone like that!" You scold the screen even though you aren't sure if you wanted him to reveal himself to the world when you yourself haven't seen it yet. "You know what you do to us, don't you? Do you WANT to kill us?"

 

"Who wants to kill us?" A familiar voice asks, making you jump.

 

"Omo! You scared me," you breathe. "I wasn't expecting you to visit when you're so busy...."

 

"Aigoo, I had to see my sweet ______-ah! Come give me a hug," he holds up his arms for you to run into but you don't  move, wanting to . "I thought you missed me," he pouted.

 

"I did," you glance back at the screen. "But I want to play hard to get too," you refer to the Shim Shim Tapa interview you managed to hear a few weeks ago.

 

"But that's not how it works, someone has to chase the person that's hard to get!" Junhong protests as he comes by you, wrapping you in his arms. "And now I've already caught you~" You start to struggle away but his arms remain tightly around you. “Why are you teasing like this, hm?”

 

“Because you tease all the time!” You blurt out before turning red.

 

Junhong looks at you,then at the screen, which still shows the fancam of the dance he did with Jongup. “Aigoo, so cute that you’re watching!” he smiled before kissing your cheek,

 

“Yah! That’s not what we’re talking about here! Why did you  have to tease us all like that! I wanted to see,” you find yourself pouting.

 

“So you want me to show everyone in the world next time?”

 

“No, just don’t tease them! You know what you do to the fans, huh? You make their emotions go insane! Anyway, only I get to see you...eventually.”

 

“Aw, it was just the one time.”

 

“Nu-uh! There are lots of occasions where you seem to know what you’re doing. Like during the behind the scenes of Power where you your bottom lip! I can’t even imagine how the fans who aren’t as lucky as me feel because you can get frustrating, you know that?!”

 

Junhong lets you go and frowns. “Does this really bother you?” He asks but before you can answer he moves away toward the bedroom to go pout. “I’ll just leave you alone then,” he does his best to make it seem like he’s truly upset when he’s not. Knowing that, you turn and continue watching some fancams from the show.


 

About six minutes later you dash into the bedroom where Junhong is curled up under the blankets, ready for a nap. “What are you-?” He begins as you jump down beside him and hold him close. You’re almost cradling his head as you gently his hair.

 

“It’s okay, Junhonggie! Don’t cry, I don’t want to see you cry!” You whimper as tears threaten to fall.

 

“I wasn’t crying...I was only pretending to be upset,” he blinks.

 

“I love you so much and you make me proud everyday, okay? you make me chase my dreams all the time and, well, I got you so that’s one dream I’ve gotten. I wish I’d have been there to comfort you. i should’ve been there! I’m sure you, B.A.P’s Zelo, make your parents and hyungs proud everyday too! We love you too.”

 

“...you saw my letter, didn't you?”

 

“Yes!” You exclaim as you keep holding him close. “I’ll make you feel all better, ok?” You tell him.

 

“I’m fine now, just let me go for a minute,” he coaxes you so you do.”Now stand up,” he tells you and you do, allowing him to lift the blankets. “Lay here,” he pats the spot beside him so you quickly occupy it and hug him around the waist as the blanket rests over the two of you.

“I’m sorry I overreacted before,” you whisper as the tears slowly fall.

 

“Shh, I understand. I just like teasing but for you I’ll behave.”

 

“Are you sure you’re okay now?”

 

“I’m very sure i’m okay because I have you in my arms,” Junhong smiles and kisses your forehead before gently kissing your nose and lastly your lips. It’s a short delicate kiss but it gets the butterflies in your stomach going. “Saranghae __________”

 

“Nado saranghae Junhong,” you smile and give him another kiss before curling close to him. “I’ve missed you.”

 

“Me too. Let’s just lay here a  little while longer before we go get some ice cream, arasso?”

 

“Arasso,” you nuzzle against his chest happily before an idea pops into your head and you gently pull back. Carefully, without him noticing, you look under the blanket and slowly lift his shirt just enough to see his stomach.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” He chuckles.

 

“...just seeing what’s mine. I see a little muscle forming,” you muse as you look up at his face.

 

“I’ll get more soon!”

 

“I know, I know, just be sure to show me then.”


“Deal,” he smiled before sealing the deal with a kiss.