Yongguk-Perfect Morning

BAP Scenarios

*Admin Em rises from the busy college life* I'm not dead guys, I swear! I'm so sorry it's been so long, but it's been busy (especially between work and college and having the attempts of a social life). Here's a short little scenario that I believe was requested by an anon.

-Admin Em

(7-12-17 catch up)

__________________________________________________________

The sunlight is peaking into the room, casting a golden glow onto your face and causing your eyes to flutter open. For a moment you’re a bit angry having woken up so early, but then you roll over to  A smile pulls at your lips as you lie there with his arm lightly draped over you, still holding you close after last night. You manage to crack your eyes open to look up at his sleeping face and there is nothing more perfect than seeing Bang Yongguk fast asleep. You slowly reach up to brush some of his hair aside and he stirs slightly but does not wake.

He pulls you closer to him, making your smile grow. Even in his sleep he was making sure you stayed close. You lie there in content as memories of last night come to mind. The way he’d looked at you, kissed you, touched you, and the entire experience was just remarkable. It just seems too good to be true.

You shift carefully and pinch yourself, feeling a slight pain that makes you gasp slightly. It really happened, you had made love with Yongguk for the first time last night. “Oh my god,” you whisper to yourself.

“Hm, what?” Yongguk mumbles, making you look up to see him blinking the sleep from his eyes.

“Nothing,” you grin just before he presses a kiss to your forehead.

“Good morning, my love.”

“It’s always a good morning with you.”

“Well, in that case, this morning is perfect,” he chuckles so you can’t help but kiss him. He doesn’t let you get away with a quick kiss, he extends the kiss before smiling at you again. “I love you.”

“I know.”

“I believe you’re supposed to say that you love me too!”

“I thought you already know that I do?” you tease, making him pout.

“But I still like to hear it.”

“I love you, even though you can be such a dork sometimes.”

“Hey!”

You silence him with a kiss, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he chuckles.

“So, how about we get up and have some breakfast?” you suggest, slowly moving to get up. Yongguk’s arms hold you tightly.

“Or,” he says slowly, “we stay here for a while longer and then I make you breakfast in bed?”

“Hmmm, I like that idea better,” you laugh and snuggle up to him once more.