Zelo-4AM Live Chaos

BAP Scenarios

Anon asked for when you get caught in one of Zelo’s Instagram lives! So here you go anon. I hope everyone enjoys.

Please don’t forget to send our shining star lots of love on his birthday because he deserves the world. He also better be sleeping because it’s a little after 3am over in Korea. I wanted to post this here at 4am, but i'll be occupied lol. Anyway, happy birthday to our sweet Junhong! -Admin Em

Warnings: None

__________________________________________________________________________________

This wasn’t the first time you found yourself awake at an ungodly hour with Zelo. When the two of you decided that you would stay awake until midnight for his birthday you did not expect to still be awake at 4am. Somehow his sleep schedule got much worse whenever he was in a hotel. “We should order some food,” he comments as he plays on his laptop.

“Choi Junhong, you have a concert today, you should be sleeping,” you remind him, curling against his side.

“You can sleep if you want,” he chuckles, wrapping an arm around you to rub your back.

“Not until you do.” Usually that trick works to get him to sleep since he always tends to put your needs before his. It was enduring, but sometimes frustrating.

“In that case, do you want something to eat while you’re up?”

Taking a peak, you see he has an order already started from what must be a nearby delivery place. There’s no point in arguing with him now. “No,” you sigh.

He submits the order a moment later, putting on some music before kissing your head, “You can’t be cranky on my birthday.”

“Are you sure this is how you want to cash in your it’s-my-birthday-card?”

“I don’t want you cranky,” he pouts.

“Are you sure you’re not still two years old?” you tease before giving him a soft kiss. “I’m not cranky, I just don’t want you to be exhausted.”

“I promise to sleep after. There’s no schedule until mid-afternoon for us to get ready for the performance. We can sleep in.”

“Good,” you grin. “And we can do whatever you want when I don’t have to share you with your fans.”

“They’ve sent me so many well wishes,” he tells you, grabbing his phone to show you some of the stuff that’s been sent his way.

“They’re all so sweet. I love how much they care about you, their shining star.”

“BABYz are too good to me,” he says softly. “I miss them.”

“You’ll see them later.”

“No, I miss them now,” he explains, opening up Instagram. You can see him hesitating, not wanting to be rude by asking if he could do a live just so he can talk to his fans.

You shift and kiss his cheek, “Do your thing, I’ll gather up our things so we don’t half to do it tomorrow,” you tell him.

Before you can get out of bed he kisses you. “I love you..”

He wants to make sure that you know that he still love you. He’s glad that you’re here with him, even as he gives his fans the attention. You never made him feel bad about him guilty for doing anything he did for the fans…except for that one live he did from his bathtub. You had not been pleased about that one, but you didn’t stay mad at him for long.

“I love you too,” you tell him, slipping out of bed to quietly shuffle around the room.

Zelo shifts into a new position, turning the music up a bit more to make sure your footsteps wouldn’t be heard. That settled he starts his live video, watching as the view count starts to go up. He sits quietly, reading some of the comments: most wishing him a happy birthday while others scold him about not sleeping. He smiles at the screen before he begins talking about how thankful he is for the birthday wishes. “I’m waiting for some food, I can’t sleep,” he adds on.

You smile to yourself as you look at him. He’s got one of the cutest smiles you’ve ever seen. No matter how many times you’ve seen it it still makes your heart flutter. There’s a twinkle in his eye as he talks about the upcoming performance later. You turn away, knowing that if you don’t you won’t be able to resist commenting on how good he looks. You focus on the task of putting his thing into his bag. The only items you plan to leave out are some cloths for later and any other essentials.

You head into the bathroom to make sure nothing but said essentials are in there. Unfortunately, you don’t hear the knock at the door or Zelo getting up to get the door. He sets the food on a table just around the corner, flashing his meal to the fans quick before putting the focus back on himself/ It’s at that moment that you step out, and walk directly into him since you hadn’t expected him to be there.

“Sorry!” You practically squeal after you land on top of him.

“It’s okay,” he assures you, only for both of you to quickly look at the phone. The camera is on both of you, and even with the comments going so quickly you can see fans asking who you are. Unable to do much else, you scramble off him and out of view.

You can see by the look on Zelo’s face he’s trying to think of what to tell BABYz. It wasn’t as if the two of you hadn’t discussed what it would mean to go public, but he isn’t sure if either of you are ready for that yet. He could say that you’re a staff member who was spending time with him, but he doesn’t want to lie about you. Nor does he want to lie to BABYz. He should pause the live to talk it, but that could make things worse. The comments are already still rapid fire.

“Who is that?”

“What is that person doing in your room?”

“Oppa, are you okay?”

“Say something please.”

“Are you two dating?”

“Who is that?”

You lock eyes with your boyfriend, giving a slow nod. He blinks at you, trying to figure out what that means. You move closer to him, still staying off camera as you take his hand and give it a squeeze as you point your chin at his phone. Your meaning sets in,: he can tell the truth if he wants.

He smiles at you before his attention is back on the device in hand. “Everyone, I’m okay. Sorry to worry you. I don’t want to keep a secret from you guys any longer. The person that is with me is someone who is very important to me, and I hope that you can accept them as the person I am dating. They are visiting my room to keep me company since I was feeling lonely earlier,” he makes up, trying to spare the fans the knowledge that you’re sleeping in his room.

You can see his eyes scanning over the comments before he looks up at you, “Some of them want to say hello.”

Nervously you shift so you’re seated beside him. “Hi everyone. Sorry that we couldn’t meet in a, uh, um, a better way,” you say, trying not to be so awkward as you start to read the comments.

“Hello!”

“Nice to meet you^^”

“Why is he dating you?”

“How could you be in his room so late?!”

“I hope you didn’t hurt yourself”

“How could you be dating my Zelo?”

“Please take care of yourself and Zelo!”

“Hi hi~”

At least the good are outweighing the bad. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see your boyfriend giving a small smile  “Thank you for being kind. Please get lots of rest, I will see some of you at the show tonight. Until then, bye bye!”

“Bye,” you add in before he turns the live feed off, not leaving this one up for replay. You can’t help but bury your face him your hands. “I’m sorry.”

Strong arms wrap around you, “You don’t need to be sorry. I’m glad that we won’t need to hide as much.”

“No, they’re not going to let it go that I’m in your room at this hour.There could be scandal! The company might get mad. Fans might leave and-”

“They just need time to adjust to the news I’m off the market. We will deal with any scandals as we need to,” he assures you. “Now let’s get off the floor so I can eat my food before we snuggle up in bed.” He lets you go when you nod, settling into a seat by the table. “Will you feed me?”

“Only because I may have just caused you a lot of trouble and it’s your birthday,” you tell him, settling into the second chair.

“You’re worth any trouble I get into,” he tells you before taking the first bite.

You can’t help but chuckle at how cheesy that sounds. When his meal is gone, you discard it while he brushes his teeth. He settles into bed, quickly pulling you close to him. “We’ll have more birthday fun when you wake up,” you tell him.

“I can’t wait,” he says, giving you a sleepy smile.

“For now, sleep well my love.”

“You too,” he mumbles, pressing a kiss to your forehead before both of you doze off into a peaceful slumber.