Jongup-Moving In

BAP Scenarios

“Wait, what?!” You asked for what felt the millionth time and it was a miracle Jongup hadn’t snapped at you.

“I was wondering if you would want to move in with me. I know I’ll be gone often with promotions when we have them, but I’d really love to come home to you every night because I love you so much _________-ah,” Jongup gave you a sweet smile so you had to remind yourself not to faint at his adorableness. “I mean, you already have your own place and I’m free to move out of the dorm so if you’ll allow me to, I’d really like to be with you.”

Unable to speak, you threw your arms around him and nodded against his chest before you looked up and gave him a long happy kiss that he returned until he ran out of breath and pulled away; only leaving his forehead pressed to yours. “I guess this means we should start packing my things.,” he whispered happily.

“What do you mean ‘we’? You’re doing all the packing, not me…. Just kidding,” you mused as you stood in his arms for what seemed like forever. You were really going to be living with Moon Jongup of BAP, your extremely adorable boyfriend. Part of you was sure that everything that happened was all a dream that you’d wake up from any second now, but it was reality. “I’ll make us some lunch and then we’ll go get some of your things, arasso?”

“Sounds like a perfect plan to me,” he said before giving you quick, but loving, peck. You practically danced into your kitchen as you went to make just some basic sandwiches since you really just wanted to start the process of getting Jongup into your place. The idea of him always coming home to you was beyond your wildest dreams.

Of course you knew there would be the difficulty of moving his things without the press or fans seeing. The last thing the two of you wanted was that stress on your relationship even though it was strong; very strong. You just knew that his fans would be heartbroken to learn that someone had his heart, because what fangirl or boy didn’t want to have Jongup in love with them? If you weren’t you, you’d be upset Jongup had a relationship, you’d want to protect him, but you’d be a supportive fan.

“_________-ah? Hello?” You snapped out of your thoughts as Jongup’s hand waved in front of you. “You keep putting more meat on that sandwich and you weren’t showing any signs of stopping…” Jongup explained with a small laugh.

You looked down to see that you’d placed almost half the package of meat on the bread. “Oops,” you blushed and quickly put some on the other sandwich or back in the package.

“What was on your mind?”

“What do you think?”

“Me?”

“Of course!” A wide smile spread across your face as well as his. you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before handing him his sandwich so the two of you sat down to eat.

 

So far you’d spent two hours in BAP’s dorm packing some of Jongup’s clothes and other necessities to start off before you moved onto some of his other possessions. The members were not helping since they were, “not going to help you steal Jonguppie away”. Those were their exact words. Of course they were teasing, but they still weren’t helping; they just watched and made comments about how they’d remember the times they did this, or how much they’d miss him, etc.

“You know he can always come back,” you rolled your eyes as you gently placed one of jongup’s comics in a box.

“Yes I’ll visit often,” your boyfriend agreed as he sorted through his other things.

“I meant he can always come back forever,” you said aloud without meaning to. All eyes set on you in surprise. “Well, I just mean that these things don’t always last since it might get hard for him to get to our place and it’d be easier for him to just stay here. I didn’t mean that I plan to break-up with him or kick him out!” You defended.

“Aw, she’s already calling it ‘our place’,” Himchan noted.

“I just want Hyung to stay, now who can I play games with?” Zelo pouted.

“I think it’s cute,” Youngjae mused.

“I always thought I’d be the first one to move in with a special someone,” Daehyun whispered, but you still heard him.

“Alright you guys, let’s just let them pack,” Yongguk chuckled and shooed everyone out of the room to leave you and Jongup in peace.

 

Another hour later and the two of you were finally back at your place with the boxes you’d managed to pack. “You have a lot of stuff, I didn’t think there would be so much since you lived in a dorm with five other guys,” you admitted as you set the final box on the living room floor.

“Well, this was all of it you know. We’re lucky we managed this in the time we did,” Jongup laughed and opened the first box full of his clothes. “Where should I put these?”

“Well, for now leave them in the box since I need to clear some room for you first, but I’ll do that tomorrow. I’m tired,” you yawned as if to prove that fact.

“Then let’s get some sleep jughi,” Jongup smiled as he found his pajamas. With a nod you went to your room to change while he went to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. Once you were done changing you went and brushed your own teeth and found yourself just smiling at the sight of his toothbrush by the sink. Sure, he’d spent some nights with you, but this was going to be every day and night. He was here to stay. Quickly, you brushed your teeth before going back to your room to find Jongup laying in bed already. You felt your smile grow wider as you tiptoed forward, unsure if he was asleep or not, but as you neared the bed he lifted the sheets in front of him to allow you to crawl under them.

“Welcome home Jongup,” you whispered, lightly brushing his hair to the side.

“It’s good to be home,” he smiled and gave you a kiss. “Let’s rest now, we have lots to do to finish settling in together, and then we can spend all the time after cuddling.”

“I like cuddling,” you snuggled deeper into his arms.

“I know, me too,” he whispered as he lightly rubbed your back, causing you to relax even more. “Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae,” you replied. “Jonguppie, will you sing me to sleep?”

“Anything for you,” he kissed the top of your head and began softly singing one of your favorite songs until he was sure you were asleep in his arms so he himself dozed off happily.