Tired out!

Secret Girlfriend

 

MY POV:

Of course I was going to say yes! Chunji then said

“Well, you see, my parents always told me to follow my dreams, so now I am!”

Super corny, and super cute! Wahhh, this is exactly why I love him so much! I can’t wait till we’re older and we get married and have kids! :D

 

CHUNJI’S POV:

She broke into a huge smile and I kissed her on her forehead. We soon fell into a deep slumber, both exhausted at what we had just done. I recollected the memories of every moment that we shared together, happy and awaiting the future ahead of us.

 

The next morning:

CHUNJI’S POV:

I woke up to see her asleep against me, her y musky perfume filling my nose. Hmmmm, she smells super y! I fell asleep soon again after, tired and blushed when I remembered what we did last night! I woke up to my phone ringing, and I could hear the sound of the shower in the distance.

 

“Yobeseyo, oh Ommoni, nae, today? I have to wear formal clothes? Oh okay, I’ll see you at 12 there then. Say hi to dad for me.  See you there, Ommonim!”

 

I heard the shower turn off, right after I ended the call. I had originally planned to hang out with my girlfriend all day and was going to take her out for a romantic dinner tonight. I guess I have to tell her that I unfortunately a lunch with my parents. I’m sure that she’ll be understanding about the matter and that I’ll hang out with her after.

 

MY POV:

I woke up, feeling Chunji’s breath on my face. He’s so cute when he’s asleep! I kissed his nose lightly, when he slightly stirred in his sleep. I thought that maybe I should prepare breakfast as it was almost nine o’clock and didn’t want to wake my Chunji baby! I gathered a spare set of clothes I had Chunji’s place and went to have a shower. It would help me be more refreshed, as I remembered what Chunji and I had done last night and I blushed slightly! I felt a bit sore between  my legs, so I stretched a bit while, brushing my teeth. I came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my wet hair, wearing a purple t-shirt dress with a yellow belt around my waist. It seemed that Chunji had awoken, looking at his phone, then turned to me.

 

“Good morning beautiful! You’re just as gorgeous right after a shower and make-up free!”

 

“Thanks Chan Hee oppa!”

 

He pulled me into a kiss, as I sat on the bed. I pulled out as I heard my mobile ring outside Chunji’s room. I ran out to pick it up.

 

“Yobeseyo?”

 

“Oh, _____-, was studying at your friend’s good?”

 

“Nae, Ommoni.”

 

“Is it possible to finish early? I want to take you out shopping for a new dress. Your father and I have organised lunch at 12 at the Seoul Grand Hotel.”

 

“Nae, Ommoni, I’ll be home by ten.”

 

“Okay, I’ll see you then.”

 

Chunji had come out of his room and wrapped his hands around my waist just as I hung up the phone. I then turned to face Chunji.

 

“I have lunch with my parents at 12,” Chunji said, just when I said the exact same thing!

 

We both giggled and then Chunji said “Okay, I guess we’re both busy at lunch. Is it okay if I take you out for dinner tonight instead?”

 

“Nae, oppa, call me when you’re ready to pick me up!”

 

Both Chunji and I didn’t know what our parents had planned for us!