I Miss You

Secret Girlfriend

 

CHUNJI’S POV:

I did know better. Carrying her bridal style down the stairs, my baby was conscious, her breathing steady and it seems like she had fainted, just like I had earlier.

I rushed down the stairs, unsure of where to head to as the space was extremely unfamiliar.

I turned, the other person beside me was Hana, saying that we were both still in our disguises. He ruffled through his bag, pulling out a map and opened it up in a hurry.

 

“Ah, the first-aid room is beside the front office!” she said out loud, the space echoing with her voice with no one around.

“Turn left twice!” he continued, both of us rushing off in that direction, stopped by another young looking girl.

 

“Oh, ___ fainted? Is she okay? Quick, there’s a short cut to the first-aid room! This way!” she seemed concerned, rushing out and looking back to check on ___. Wow, __ you’re so lucky to have all of us here! What would have happened otherwise?

We walked up a small set of stairs and the other girl pushed open the door, leading us to the entrance of where we were rushing to. Another lady walked in, dressed in a nurse uniform and looked at ___, quickly guiding us to a small room with an empty bed.

I lay her down gently on the bed, placing her arms on the sides of her small body. The nurse walked in, her face looking at me confused. Ahh, probably because I’m not a student here, right? I guess my disguise really needs to work out right now, so as not to get caught.

She walked past the bed, then touched her forehead to check for a temperature. She nodded slightly to herself as I sat there awkwardly. It was so hard for me to see her like this, my hands shaky and felt sad, not being able to hold __’s at all, just at the moment we finally got together again.

 

“Uh, um is it okay if you stay outside for a bit, I’ll call you in after the doctor checks her,” the nurse said, eyeing me seriously, as another lady, dressed in a white coat walked in, looking quite rushed.

“Oh, nae, thank you,” I said politely, giving back a small bow, before leaving the room quietly.

 

Byunghun was sitting down on a seat, as I plopped myself next to him, my hands still feeling shaky due to the nervousness.

Please wake up soon ___. You probably haven’t been sleeping well and feel quite tired, right? Same, but I woke up soon after, so please do the same. I can’t live without you. We’re meant to get married soon and our engagement is next week! You need to be there for it, and for our wedding, and our future children, and become my beautiful wife and a mother of many kids. Saranghaeyo _____, I really love you ___.

 


L.JOE’S POV:

We all walked in, the other girl introducing herself as Miyoung, her blonde hair brightly bouncing off her shoulder as we ran towards the first aid room. Although we had just found Chunji’s girlfriend, she isn’t quite in the right stage to talk to him, Chunji looking at her, a strong worried expression on his face. He looked like he was about to cry and I felt that I needed to be there, as a shoulder of support to lean on.

Sitting down on the seats outside the room, I waited and hoped for the best. Miyoung had told me that she had somewhere important to go, walking out and telling me that she’ll soon be back, with a few of ___’s other friends.

___ is actually a really nice name and I think Chanhee has indeed found his one and only true love.

Chanhee made his way out of the room, sitting next to me and I could tell he was visibly shaken from what he had just witnessed. Hwaiting Chahee-ah! ___ wouldn’t want to see you like this.

 


MY POV:

I tried to open my eyes, in a failed attempt to get rid of that eerie black darkness that kept coming back.

Then I felt like I was falling, falling and falling, pressure building up on all sides of me and my back felt unsupported.

 

It felt sort of windy, feeling light like this, much like what it would feel like on a rollercoaster. But this light feeling was more scary, seeing as I couldn’t exactly see where I was going exactly. My hands felt sweaty, nervous that I was unsure of what was going to happen and my stomach turned itself many times- in reply to the falling sensation.

 

UNF!

 

I hit something slightly hard.

Actually, it felt soft, much like that of a cushion underneath.

Is it a cloud?

Well, I couldn’t tell, only being able to see black.

 

Argh, I just want things to get back to normal, with Chanhee by my side D;

 

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, my eyes blinded by its brightness.