To the movies, to the park!

Secret Girlfriend

My POV:

 

Omo! He decided on a romantic movie!!

However apparently it was a bit scary and had action scenes in it!

I wasn’t going to complain, as oppa likes these types of movies, and because of his latest comeback and busy schedule, he wasn’t able to watch all the latest movies.

We walked into the movies, where oppa nodded to the guy at the front counter. It seemed really empty, but then oppa explained to me how he booked it out, so that we could chill and have fun, and that his dad’s friend managed the place.

I was super excited as that means it would be private and we could sit wherever we want!

We decided to sit in the middle of the movies, as it was the centre and as it was empty, it allowed us to sit wherever!

            A waiter brought in a strawberry-banana smoothie for me and for oppa chocolate-banana smoothie, just before the lights went out and the movie started!

 

Chunji’s POV:

I ordered in my girlfriend’s fave drink to be served right before the movie was meant to begin.

The timing was just right, as the waiter came in and served our drinks and then the lights went out.

She looked at me happily and did a huge eye smile and goofily laughed in that cute way of hers.

Oh, how she made me melt so much, that little cutie!

Awaiting the first scary scene I looped my hand into hers, tightly and gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling the softness of her hand and how small her hands were!

The start of the movie was pretty funny, until the scary part of finding out who stole the jewellery from some lady’s house.

 

My POV:

 

After the lights went out, the movie started straight away and the trailers had seemed to be skipped!

I really hate watching trailers, because it’s like seeing part of the movie but not finding out what happened after, which brings me into anxiety mode which I absolutely hate.

I broke into a cheesy smile and looked at Chunji, and then back at the movie, when I felt a large soft hand loop into mine and squeeze it ever so gently.

Chunji’s hands were warm, compared to my smoothie so I held onto it!

Hahahahaha, this movie is way too funny, however some masked guy went into a house and stole a really pretty lady’s jewellery, which was sad!

I was so annoyed and couldn’t believe that that would happen. Like, how could he!

Then it was an action scene which was scary!

I hugged Chunji tightly, and peered for only parts of the movie, when I thought, wow, the actor is actually pretty cute! But, still not as cute as my Chunji oppa, who happened to get the waiter to bring in some apple pie and ice cream!

Wahh, the movie ended later and we walked out, when I excused myself to the bathroom, to fix my makeup and hair, as I had a few tears down my face from being scared!

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

Wooooooooooooooh! Mission accomplished!

My cute baby got scared during the fighting scene and decided to hug me tight! Aww, I held onto too her wondering if she was okay, and realised she had a few tears from the fright!

I gave her a small kiss on her forehead! My baby is just too cute! The movie ended later, when my baby excused herself to the bathroom quickly, while I waited outside!

I planned on going to the nearby park, and then going straight back to my place, as it was getting dark and we wouldn’t have time to ride couple bikes!

I didn’t want my baby to get hurt! I do hope my baby doesn’t mind changing the date plan slightly.

I’m going to make it up to her by getting the pizza and spaghetti delivered to my apartment instead so that we could do other things…

 

My POV:

 

Chunji waited outside as I re-did my makeup and applied mango flavoured lipgloss.

Wondering if Chunji oppa would notice the change I walked out, smiled and asked what’s next on the list.

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

My baby finally walked out of the restroom after five minutes which felt like five hours.

I felt kind of nervous later, wondering if she would actually agree to me later on and let me mark her as mine forever.

When she walked out, she politely asked me what was next on the list.

“Oppa’s going to take you to the park! Are you ready for fairy floss baby?”

I smelt her lips, which smelt like mango (my fave!) and decided to give her a quick kiss right there, as I wanted to taste her!

My baby is not only really pretty, but she tastes delicious too!

 

My POV:

 

Yeah, baby. Mission accomplished.

Chunji oppa did notice and kissed me! Arghhh, he tastes so good too, I didn’t want to end it, but I did want to go to the park!

I pulled away, and using my best ageyo and said “Oppa, time for the park!”

Hahaha, he looked sad when I said that, but if he finds out what I’ve planned for later, and that I am indeed ready to give him my all, he can have me for all the time he wants!

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

I took my baby out to the nearby park.

I even pushed her on the swings!

She’s so cute when she goes up and down!

Hahahaha, she even claimed that I was too heavy to push, and that I’m too muscly!

Wait till later, baby, and see how muscly I am everywhere else too!

We took selca shots together and updated our phone backgrounds, and went to get some fairy floss to eat on the way to my apartment.

 

My POV:

 

Chunji is so heavy to push on the swings!

That guy is all muscle I swear! Hmmm, I wonder if he’s muscly in other places as well!

Anyways, I have a new phone background that’s really cute with oppa and I!

Oppa said that there was a change of plan, and that because it was getting dark, we should head back to his place instead.

I am a bit sad, because I really wanted to eat pizza and spaghetti out, just like our first date!

Hopefully oppa already has pizza at his place already!

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

I told my baby about our change of plan, and that we would head back to my apartment instead, but I didn’t tell her that we would be getting pizza and spaghetti delivered!

She seemed sad, but I offered to give her a piggy back ride back home!

My baby is pretty, delicious and really light. She feels like a pillow and I love when she hugs me tighter when I pretend to drop her for fun! She’s so adorable <3

 

My POV:

 

Chunji piggy-backed me home!

His back is warm and really muscly!

Chunji pretended to drop a few times, and it was so scary I thought I was really going to fall, so I held on tight!

Later I realised his plan of me holding him tighter and told him to stop!

I didn’t really care, because Chunji is really nice and he wouldn’t actually drop me!