TFE - Time For Exercise

Secret Girlfriend

a/n: sorry i couldn't update for the past two days, as both were full! so here's a long update! enjoy! parkjaelee xo

p.s MATURE-ISH THEMES AHEAD !

 

MY POV:

Nayeon and I got to the gym, which was pretty quiet. People went it and people walked out. But they were all there for one thing- exercise.

Which was the reason why we were there too.

After getting over the shock from this morning, I felt relieved that I could focus on something and not have to worry. Having Nayeon beside me was great- as she cracked jokes, both of us breaking into laughter.

“Seeing as Chunji hasn’t seen you in like two weeks- he’s probably jealous that he is yet to see your banging body!” Nayeon bragged, her breathe unsteady after we got off the elliptical trainers.

“Haha, whatever! More like flab! Besides, when are you going to tell me about your secret love?”

Nayeon’s face froze, her drink bottle falling onto the floor loudly.

“Well, secret oppa, to be precise.”

She looked to her drink bottle and then back to me and then whispered in a really quiet voice, that I could only just pick up-

“You know about him?”

“Well I heard someone mutter last night.” I simply stated, wondering if she would sense the déjà vu.

“Who was it?” Nayeon curiously asked, picking up her fallen drink bottle.

“Well they said,” changing my voice to a nasally whisper,

“You’re back oppa!” I said grinning, and continued,

“Saranghae oppa!” as I shaped my hands to look like a love heart.

“We’ll both help people together, being doctors!” posing with my hands near my chest.

“Did you miss me? And I’ve finished the project early!" Nayeon gasped, looking at me in surprise.

“Hey, I don’t sleep talk or sound like that!”

“How would you know? Not like you hear yourself sleep!”

“Okay, fine, but was the person you heard mutter, me?” I looked straight into her eye, taking a hold of her hands.

“Indeed it was! Did you think you could hide something like that!” her cheeks blushing,

“Oh and Nayeon, guess what I found in the bag you gave me?”

 

 

CHANGJO’S POV:

I looked pretty casual, my face trying to maintain a handsome look. Of course, I was there on a mission and lookout you could say. Hmm, but the girls here were all pretty. Like really pretty. Even though I haven’t even finished school yet, I actually can’t wait unitl I get to uni. Noona’s please open your hearts, Changjo (in disguise) has arrived.

I looked to see a girl rush past me, a really pretty one. As she passed by, I heard something drop and I went to pick it up. I looked at it to see that it was a gym membership card. I flipped it over to see who it belonged to.

 

KIM Hara.

 

Ahh, so the pretty girls name is Kim Hara? Nice name. Suits a pretty girl like her.

Wait, I should probably give this back to her. I took a step forward, looking around to try to find her. i remembered that she had red hair. Looking around for red hair. I spotted her near the gym, looking into her bag, her back facing me. She has nice legs.

 I guess I found out where the gym was. Two in one! Go Changjo! Take a deep breath, breathe in and breathe out. I walked towards her, then realised that she probably thinks I’m some sort of stalker or something. I took my jacket off, feeling hot after going after her, underneath I was wearing a black singlet, revealing my ‘oh so muscly biceps.’ Hope she thinks I’m hot! I really should give this back and she’s still looking in her bag! Oh my goodness. How do I give this to her?

 

 

NAYEON’S POV:

___ realised that she had to reborrow a book from the library to avoid a fine, as she had forgotten to return it today. Seeing as she hadn’t gone home last night, I let her go, knowing that a library fine can leave a pretty bad mark on your record.

I sat down, exhausted at the amount of exercise that I had just done. However my body felt good and it was fun to be in shape. I looked around to see if it was true that there were ‘hot personal trainers’ and couldn’t find any. I pouted and then went to take a sip of water. It was empty.

I walked to the drink taps to go fill up my drink bottle. There was a sign up.

 

Out of order, sorry for the inconvenience, please use the taps outside the gym. Thank you.

 

Really? I just want some water! Frustrated, I went outside, in the hopes of filling up my drink bottle this time. I think there’s a new personal trainer. He just took his jacket off and wow, he has muscles. So maybe there really were hot trainers! Hmmm, and a black singlet. I should come more often!

 

Wait a second, he seems to be looking at something. Intensely. Looking at his line of sight to see where he was looking at, I realised what he was looking at. Or who, to be precise. ert! Some girl was looking into her bag, and I think he was looking at her body? Or legs? ERT!

 

I think I’m going to stick to the 'personality over looks' rule when going out with guys. He seemed to be looking up and down her, and then his face turned slightly, moving towards my direction. ARGHH, I LOOKED AWAY HURRIEDLY, yepp, I’m just filling up my drink bottle. I was indeed not checking you out, and you are not hot at all, ERT! And don’t you dare look at me in that way either!

Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking closer towards me.

 

 

MY POV:

I pretty much ran all the way to the library, feeling absolutely exhausted. But my body felt more fit and I guess that’s good. It’s getting used to being fit! But for now, I really needed to desperately reborrow my books, feeling bad that I had left Nayeon in the gym on her own. Sorry, but I’ll be back!

 

Running into the entrance, I slowed my pace slightly, but not fast enough, bumping into someone accidently. I looked up to see some plastic-looking chick with too much BB Cream, looking quite panic-stricken. Hahahaha, too much plastic surgery makes it so you can’t move your face! Hahahaha! Beside her, I heard a voice.

 

“Oh ____, what are you doing here? Dressed in that?” she looked at me weirdly, pointing at my attire.

“Oh, Nana, how are you? I was working out, sorry!” I looked down, realising that my shirt stuck to my body slightly due to a build-up of sweat. Looking back to one of my close friends, I had to agree that I wasn’t exactly looking my best.

“I’m just here to quickly reborrow a book that I forgot to bring in today!”

“Ahh, okay. That makes sense. By the way, this is Hana,”

“Hi,” I said quickly, with a small bow. Realising that I was in a rush, I decided to excuse myself before further conversation could take place.

“Sorry, Nana, but I think I’m going to have to leave you guys, as I’m in a bit of a rush right now!” I said, but breathing feeling a bit unsteady.

“Oh, okay, I’ll see you in class later,”

“Yeah, have fun!” I said, running off again, to reborrow my book quickly, feeling stupid that I was dressed in the wrong attire for the library.  Ooops, I feel bad, I never actually introduced myself to that tall cake face chick. Oh well, hopefully we’re not in any of the same classes!

 

 

 

p.s. can anyone guess the ert? or the plastic cake face? hehehe, you'll soon find out! xo