Chunji's first day off!

Secret Girlfriend

CHUNJI'S POV:

Yes! It’s finally my first day off!

Teen Top has just finished promotions and Andy has allowed all of us to one month off from training etc. YAYAYAYAYAY! SOOO EXCITED!

Anyways, I've decided to catch up with my parents (as i am a very loyal son of course) and then meet up with my beautiful girlfriend <3

 

MY POV:

So, I'm catching up on math. Which I'm okay at, I guess.

But I hate it. A lot.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

*Wow, Fantastic Baby!*

It was my phone ringing. I guess i have to pick up, and put my maths on pause.

I looked at the caller ID.

It was Chunji oppa! 

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

"Yobeseyo? Aww, annyeong Chunji oppa! Mwo?!- you have a month off ~ nae Chunji I'll meet you at your dorms at five!"

Did I forget to mention it?

Well, I'm a female.

I graduated last year, with credits in everything!

I studied really hard, so I could show my parents that I was determined.

So they let me study whatever I wanted, and to follow my dreams.

I got an early acceptance into Seoul National University, and decided to major in music compostition. It wasn't just a dream for me however, but a passion. A passion that I shared with someone else.

I'm not single. Actually, I've been taken for the past five years. We share the same passion.

Music. Singing. Entertainment.

My boy's name is Lee Chan Hee. He's currently also following his dreams as well, and is currently more commonly known as Chunji, the one with a power voice in the band Teen Top.

We've been together since before he debuted in 2010.

We also attended the same school, a public one known as Seongji High School, except he was a year older.

Both of our parents had decided not to continue our education at private schools, so that  we wouldn’t have “snobby attitudes.”

What our parents didn’t know, was that we dated. Instead, we would always cover up, and I would say things such as “I’m at Jinah’s house, omma, and we’re doing our maths assignment together!”

It always seemed to work out, as I passed all my subjects with outstanding grades.

Either way, maths annoys me, and I would do anything to get out from it. Even though I’m currently doing extra math so I don’t seem as dumb!

ANNYEONG MATHS! I GET TO SEE CHUNJI TONIGHT!

 

CHUNJI’S POV:

I had afternoon tea with with abunim and ommoni, which went alright.

They miss me heaps and so do I, but I miss my girlfriend even more!

We talked about random stuff, such as how successful our promotions went, and if I’m going to continue being an idol. Dad kept saying that I was going to inherit the company later, and that I had to follow the footsteps of my father, my grandfather, my great grandfather, so on and so forth.

I said hi to my hyung on my way out, as he was coming in, who I barely get to see. He’s currently a doctor and pretty much works all the time.

He’s pretty smart, however the one thing I like is that I’m taller than him.

And he’s five years older.

And I’m taller than him!

Okay, fine, I know it’s only like two centimetres, but I’m still growing! I think. Well I hope.

Thankfully, I got away early by saying that I'll be going to my apartment instead to catch up on sleep!

Okay, well truthfully, I’ve actually planned to have fun with my girl, and I’m going to recollect our past dates, and see if she realises!

We’ve been dating for the past five years. It was pretty good. I first met her at singing lessons, and we ended up going to the same school together. She has a voice of an angel, and I’m known as a ‘power vocal.’

We sing duets sometimes when it’s just the two of us.

Anyways, I’m going to prove to her how much I love her, and plan to get things a bit hot between us tonight.

She’s been with me since forever, and I hope to never ever let her go.

 

MY POV:

Chunji oppa said to meet him at the dorms!

I’ve decided to go for a cutesy look and wear a baby pink dress with dark pink flats. I’m going to leave my long hair out with a pink bow tie headband.

Hmm, wonder if oppa will be impressed, and if he'll remember me wearing the sort of same thing on our first date!

I haven’t seen oppa for a bit, but we catch up on the phone like all the time.

He’s been promoting for too long!

However, I want to show him a different side of me.

More mature. Maybe y. But in a cute way.

I know he's definitely the right one.

He's been by my side whenever I need him.

Whenever I feel down, he can tell through my voice on the phone!

Even if he's busy he always texts me to see how I’m going.

I love you heaps Lee Chan Hee. Stay by me forever.