Everyone, pack in, we're going to ...

Secret Girlfriend

 

CHANHEE’S POV:

It had been only this morning that Rockhyun hyung had come up with the plan.

The plan for the date, that is.

I thought that it would be more exciting for all of us to go together – which would lead to a more exciting atmosphere. I sat outside ____’s house in the limo, feeling a bit nervous. I rethought the plan again for the hundredth time – making sure everything was going to be perfect.

Rockhyun hyung had texted Minsoo, Byunghun, Jonghyun and Changbum about the details; we were all going to have a hotel date – and stay there for the night as well as have breakfast. Byunghun had contacted Nayeon for the whereabouts of _____. Apparently they had taken her dress shopping, with the upcoming engagement in mind. That was okay, because it gave us plenty of time to get our bookings in and things packed for tonight. I had dropped by my house earlier, packing a pair of grey trackies and a black shirt for the night. I was excited – knowing that the date planned would be the most awesome-est ever! Putting in a toothbrush, toothpaste and a spare change of  clothes for tomorrow, I left a quick note for my parents on the front table.

         

         To my awesome abunim and ommonim,

I will be taking ____ on a date, not sure when we’ll be back- But rest assured, as she will love it!

          From your loving son,

          Lee Chanhee

 

I left home, a massive smile plastered on my face as I left towards ____’s house.

 


MY POV:

We made our way to the place where all girls would call ‘paradise.’

 

We were at COEX Mall, the largest underground shopping mall in all of Korea, my friends and I getting excited, as we walked in. It was a pretty busy time to come in at – people entering and exiting stores, children looking at shop windows in awe, the smell of delicious food wafting from the food court nearby, the way all the clothes were so pr-

“___-ah, if you keep standing there, someone’s going to think you’re a mannequin!” My friend Nana broke my train of thoughts, the rest giggling in agreement.

“Haha, nice one model legs! I was just wondering where to start,” I looked up to see the infinite number of shops looking towards me, noticing that Nayeon was looking down at her phone.

“We could always visit Hara’s shop,” I looked to see Miyoung say shyly.

Or we could visit Miyoung’s shop!” Hara added, poking her tongue out. What could you say when your best friends were all chaebols and owned stuff too. I nodded my head lightly, as I wondered where we should start.

“How about we check out Wedding Boutique?” Nana asked in a respective manner. Yes, it made sense to go there, as we were shopping for something wedding related. Nayeon nodded, looking back down to her phone as she typed furiously.

 

-ONE HOUR LATER- (dress decisions finally made!)

We emerged from ‘Wedding Boutique,’ smiles plastered on all of our faces, being quite satisfied from our purchases. I got a dark purple dress that went to my knees with small sleeves, getting a pair of matching purple heels as well. The girls got matching light purple lavendar coloured one shoulder dresses, which worked out, seeing as their partners would be too busy drooling from their prettiness. Miyoung and Nana were bickering on about how it wasn't fair if Nana wore heels, as Miyoung was the shortest in our group. I had to agree, that girl was part giant, even without heels!I noticed Nayeon looking down at her phone once again, wondering what was so funny, as she giggled to herself. I raised my eyebrows, ready to question her, before Nayeon looked up to face me.

“Are you ready for the surprise ____-ah?”

 


L.JOE’S POV:

After getting the okay from Rockhyun hyung and Chanhee, I sent a final message to Nayeon,

Mission Possible: Everything in place.

Initiate Mission Hotel Date

;)