Mission: Wonder Girls !

Secret Girlfriend

 

L.JOE’S POV:

 

I guess Chanhee was just too excited about our plans and fainted.

Like, come on! This is the best way to find his girlfriend and get them back together!

 

We’re currently on our way back to Rockhyun’s house, Rockhyun and Niel out the back, Chanhee on the side, me in the middle, with Changjo beside me. Soon it would be time to really put our plan into action! Butterflies swarmed my stomach, as I realised how important this ‘mission’ really was.

 

Um, well he’s leaning on me now, which was when I suddenly heard a loud snore. A sigh of relief came out of me, glad that he’s okay. Without him, the plan can’t really go into action!

“Chanhee hyung is just sleepy!” exclaimed Changjo, really loudly, as he’s right beside me.

That kid needs a check up; too many mood swings, I swear!

I then heard him mumble-

“I thought he was going to die!” I looked back at him, and saw a tear run down his face.

I guess it was shocking to see his hyung just black out in an instant-

 

One moment there was a happy Chanhee.

One moment there was a confused Chanhee.

Next moment, before you know it, a fainted Chanhee.

And now a sleepy Chanhee.

It made me realise what really could happen in a matter of just moments. But I guess it’s now all good, as he’s just sleeping, but the boy sure was exhausted!

 

However our plans allowed us, to allow him to rest for a bit, while to rest of us got to work- Rockhyun calling it-

“Mission Wondergirls!”

 

According to Rockhyun, Niel, Changjo and I (yes, all of us except Chanhee, who was fast asleep in dreamland like a cutie!), we decided to call Chanhee’s girlfriend (or secret person according to Niel, as he hasn’t told the rest about his exact relationship with her yet,) Miss Right.

 

Rockhyun was going to stand guard outside the university, changing his position to various places to help seek out Miss Right, when she either enters or leaves the premises. He would be able to keep us updated through our phones.

 

Changjo knew one of the personal trainers, and was going to take his position near the gym of the university. Chanhee had told me that Miss Right often worked out, which helped maintain her ‘banging body.’ With a body like his, I was sure that he wouldn’t be caught, and he was going to wear a wig and a tracksuit, as well as a bit of bb cream that was a different shade to his skin, so as not to look like the ‘Changjo’ of Teen Top. He was happy to pretend to be a ‘personal trainer’ for the day as well as being happy that he was going to be ‘working’ at an all womens university.

 

Niel was going to help contact his cousin, and wasn’t sure if Miss Right and his cousin would know each other, seeing as the description of Miss Right was pretty vague.  We also had to take into consideration that she could be wearing something different, her hair could have changed, wearing a lot, little or no makeup as well as where she would be on the campus exactly.

 

So in the end, that just leaves Chanhee and I really.

And we were going to go the whole way.

Getting my makeup re-done, to transform me into ‘Lee Hana’ I got changed into my new clothes, Rockhyun placing the wig that would help me become a ‘true female.’ Hoping that I would be able to find Chanhee’s Miss Right, I walked out, transformed and ready into the lounge room, where Chanhee just woke up.

 

“Who are you? And what happened to me?”

“Annyeong!” I said in a flirty way, batting my eyelashes. I put my hand down my leg, trying to appear seductive.

“I’m Lee Hana, and I haven’t done anything to you” I momentarily paused, allowing him to catch on with what was happening. Noticing Chanhee gulp loudly, I heard snickers coming from the bedroom door.

“-yet. Oppa!

“Really, wow, um who are you? Exactly?”

 

Cracking up, I realised that Chanhee couldn’t recognise me, and I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, my balance failing as I wore heels, and I felt them help me stand upright as I heard Rockhyun talk.

 

“There’s something I haven’t told you about yet. Um, Chanhee-ah, how do I say this.”

I giggled, realising what Rockhyun had in mind.

“This is my girlfriend- my secret girlfriend, Lee Hana. Lee Hana, this is Lee Chanhee.”

 

I then felt Rockhyun move to my side, and felt his hand take mine, squeezing it tightly. I looked to see him break into a massive cheesy smile. Not being able to contain myself either, I broke into laughter, hearing both Niel and Changjo behind us joining in.

 

Chanhee’s face was just so -