Chanhee's Plane Ride

Secret Girlfriend

CHUNJI'S POV:

 

Planning to leave, we packed our suitcases and left my father’s hotel in Jeju Island. We got to Jeju Airport at 10.00pm, luckily no one had spotted us so far.

               

Byunghun booked the ticket on his phone right after he decided that it was TTL.

 

I can’t believe I actually thought TTL stood for Time To Love. Like it does, but I didn’t realise that Byunghun would use his super smart English skills on me!

 

I took my seat, next to the window, as Byunghun sat next to me. I then took out the Polaroid photo of my baby and me once again. I couldn’t wait till I got back home.

 

I did enjoy hanging out with Byunghun- just the two of us and not all of Teen Top. We worked together just about every day, and on our days off, we would catch a movie together and share a box of popcorn together.

 

But it wasn’t as close to what I wanted to be with my girlfriend, and I wished to just get back to her arms- and I would piggy back her everywhere!

 

I took out my iPod, and put it on shuffle and then 2PM’s 10 out of 10 came on. I was happy that I get to marry the prettiest angel of my dreams, ___, when I felt something lean against my shoulder. I turned gently to see that Byunghun had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

 

I looked at him closely and noticed that he was smiling in his sleep.

 

Arghh! I think his name should be changed to either:

L.OC- (Lots Of Cuteness)

Or

Lee Hot Hun (Self-explanatory)

 

I placed my finger trailing down his nose, about to touch his nose when the waitress was walking past.

 

I took my finger off him and awkwardly looked out the window, pretending to be occupied.

 

All I could see was darkness.

 

Where were the clouds, or at least a bird?

 

As if the sky was pitch black!

 

Not even a single star!

 

Where the was the moon?

 

“Sir, would you like any tea?”

 

My head jerked to the other direction facing the waitress, as I could feel her intense stare through my sunglasses.

 

Did she recognise us?

 

Was she going to ask for an autograph?

 

I didn’t actually have a pen on me. Oops, what if she was a fan?

 

“Sir?”

 

I finally answered.

 

“Ah- Sorry just thinking. Um, yes please and can I have a green tea for Byu- uh my best friend as well?”

 

“Oh nae, any sugar?”

 

“Yes please, just one thank you.”

 

“Here sir, enjoy your journey.”

 

“Ah, thank you.”

 

She walked away. Maybe she didn’t recognise us? I guess it’s because it’s pretty late.

 

I turned to face Byunghun, thankful that he was wearing a beanie over his brightly dyed pink/blonde hair.

 

I took a sip of my tea, wondering when and where I would next see my baby girl.