Date Time!

Secret Girlfriend

CHUNJI'S POV:

It’s 4.45pm and I am already ready and nervous.

I’ve planned out everything so that I can take her out.

We’re going to the movies, eat fairy-floss at the park, ride couple bikes through the park, then take her out to an Italian restaurant to have her favourite food- pizza and spaghetti!

Then I’m going to show my baby girl how much I really love her, by giving her my all. I’ve loved her ever since I set my eyes on her, knowing she was different and the fact that she has been by my side through tough times and when I needed her the most.

I looked through all my past text messages and remembered how encouraging she always was and felt bad for the times I was away and couldn’t see her every week.

I’m thankful for her being so brave and her cute “hwaiting” before a live comeback stage.

Today, I wish to mark her as mine, not just for now but forever!

I heard footsteps, so I looked up and saw her walking down the hill, looking very familiar.

 

I sensed déjà vu and realised she was wearing what looked like a pink shirt and skirt. Oh no, it’s actually slightly different, a pink dress actually!

 

It seemed exactly like it was five years ago when we were on our way to our first date!

I realised how much I missed her, when I grabbed her into a hug, the flowery scent of her hair and the musky perfume I bought for her birthday!

She smelled beautiful, and she also smelled like mine! “Saranghaeyo _____!”

 

MY POV:

Arghh, finally getting out of the house, I just wanted to run to Chunji oppa.

I wanted to get there earlier, but I still managed to get there early at 4.55pm.

I was walking down the road, that’s pretty much a hill, as it was so high!

What type of road is this?

It feels like a workout, especially in heels, when going down here.

No wonder all of Teen Top are so skinny, always having to come up and down this road.  

I looked up, seeing Chunji, who was on his phone, probably about to check if I was running late or something!

I felt bad, however forgot about it once he pulled me into a big hug. I missed how close we used to be, but his latest promotions made it hard for us to catch up and we just called each other and texted all the time!

Thankfully I pay for my own phone bill and get a special student discount, or my parents would be surprised that I really only message and talk to Chunji, my parents and my two bestest friends!

I was was wondering what he was planning to do for the date, but he looked super y wearing a black shirt and skinny jeans.

I quickly gave him a peck on his cheek, but he decided for something even bigger- kissing my lips hard, and almost running myself out of breath.

I pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air and realised how much I truly miss him! I really do want to give him my everything

“Saranghaeyo, Chanhee oppa!”

 

CHUNJI'S POV:

I pulled her into a deep kiss, not ever wanting to let go.

I didn’t care if the paparazzi or fans saw, cause she was the one who pretty much gave me oxygen to live.

I couldn’t live without her, and the only thing I wanted in the world was her.

In a her pretty voice, she said “Saranghaeyo, Chanhee oppa!”

Although I heard her say to me on the phone only yesterday, it wasn’t the same unless I saw her in person, seeing her beautiful lips and her long hair out with a pretty pink headband, it brought butterflies to my stomach!

“Time for our date! Come on!”

I took her hand and got into my car and we quickly drove to the movies!

I had booked out the whole cinema as soon as I knew I would be getting this afternoon off and whole month of vacation!

This way, we could have all the space to ourselves!

I told her that I had chosen a romantic but a bit scary action movie, but what I hadn’t told her was that my motive was for her to get scared and hug me tightly and hold my hands as well.

Hehehehe, I chuckled to myself with the thoughts of skin ship with my girlfriend, who is just too pretty!