Together

Secret Girlfriend

 

MY POV:

My eyes opened widely, feeling a flash of brightness against them and then squinted back in reply. It sure was pretty bright. But it went away soon enough and I was able to get a grip on my surroundings. I was in a small room, laying down on something soft, two ladies one either side of me, wearing uniform that seemed out of place. Am I at hospital? Arghh, what’s wrong with me? I don’t feel hurt anywhere.

One of the ladies walked out suddenly, her voice calling out someone loudly.

“You can come in now,” and she walked out.

“You’re awake now!” the other lady said and I turned to face her slightly, my head aching slightly.

“You just fainted before and you’re lucky to have a few friends carry you in here,” Hmm. Friends? But I was pretty sure I was on my own. I tried to think back to the very last things that occurred, but my head hurt at the thought. Maybe I’ll figure it out later.

“I think you should rest a bit and then you can leave later, okay?”

 

I nodded in reply, the doctor-like lady walking out of the room, which was suddenly barged in by two other really tall girls. Do I know them? The first one looked a little tired, her hair messed up slightly. The second one looked at me, the gaze looking quite familiar.

HEY! IT’S THAT CHICK I BUMPED INTO BEFORE! But who was the other chick?

 

“___-ah, are you okay?” the first chick knelt down beside my bed and I got up slightly, as she took a hold of my hand. Am I forgetting something? Do I even know her? I looked into her eyes and they looked vaguely familiar, except they seemed to hide slightly under a layer of makeup. Truth is, both of these girls seem to have a bit too much makeup just for uni. Not like they’re idols or anything, but they seem dressed for it.

I nodded, seeing as that head ache seemed to fade away on its own. Still holding my hand, her gentle hands warming mine up slightly, she started to smile. Okay, now this just feels like déjà vu. I’ve definitely seen that smile somewhere, but not for a while now. My heart ached slightly, feeling a sense of longing, but I was unsure of who I was longing for exactly.

 

“Um, sorry to say, but, do I know you?” I said, still confused to these two girls’ relationship with me. Maybe they’ve confused me with someone else?

“Huh?” she looked at me, surprised. Even the other girl took a step forward suddenly, the noise of her footstep echoing slightly. Did I say something wrong?

“___, it’s Chanhee,”

 

“Ani, you’re not Chanhee oppa!” I replied calmly, pointing at his hair.

“You look nothing alike!” Actually, they did slightly and if she said they were siblings or cousins, I’d probably believe it.

“Mwo?” she replied and before I could reply, her hand left mine, moving it upwards, towards her head, before pulling of her hair in one go. WAIT. SHE PULLED HER HAIR OUT. WHAAAAAAAAT?

 

WAIT, IT’S A WIG?

 

I looked carefully just to notice short browny-blonde hair, much like my boyfriend’s Chanhee.

“Chanhee-ah,” I said, absolutely astonished at what I just saw.

“Why are you dressed as girls?” I nodded towards the ‘girl’ behind him, feeling his hand take a hold of mine and it felt good with his hand in mine, this time knowing that he was holding it and not some random chick.

 

“__-ah, I missed you so much and had to find a way to see you somehow. And when Byunghun came up with the perfect plan last night, right after my dad had to go on an important business trip, we decided to give it a go. The whole time my heart yearned for you, wanting you back by my side desperately and somehow managing to survive without calling you even once. But I knew I had to initially let into my father’s plans, knowing that I had to become the perfect fiancé and husband later, as well of a caring, knowledgeable father of our kids in the future. I went through all this and the moment that our fates finally let us see each other, you fainted and my heart poured out miserably, for the fact that I was't able to be by your side the whole time. I carried you over here, rushing, wanting to ensure that you were really okay and the whole time, you appeared to me as a peaceful sleeping angel and I didn’t want to interrupt it. But now you’re awake and I’m finally by your side.” The grip of his hands held mine more tightly and I felt my eyes get a bit teary.

 

“I love you ____ and I’m never ever going to let you go.” The other ‘girl’ turned around, as Chanhee brought his face closer to mine, kissing my forehead gently. I smiled, happy that both of us were okay, a tear sliding down my cheek at the same time. Chanhee then moved his lips downwards, placing them on my nose gently, before moving to my lips. Our lips reunited, after much longing and we shared one long passionate kiss, my hand moving towards the back of Chanhee’s neck and wrapped it around. I felt him shift his weight and then felt a side of the bed feel heavy, as he sat beside me. One of his hands let go of mine and felt it move its way past my stomach, wrapping itself around my waist tightly, moving us closer together.

 

Someone cleared their voice loudly, and Chanhee and I pulled away, facing the disruption of the noise awkwardly.

 

“Sorry, but can I turn around? You guys have guests,”

“Huh, oh yeah, um Byunghun,” Chanhee replied, his hand around my waist pulled away and I put the hand around his neck back down, with Chanhee squeezing my hand tightly.

Byunghun moved, opening the entrance to the room. In poured a lot of people- Nayeon, Miyoung, Nana, Hara, Kim and people that I sort of knew- Niel and i think, Changjo? And also 100%’s Rockhyun, all looking around at each other awkwardly.

 

“So this is the pretty girl you were after?”

“What a cute couple, Chanhee-ah!”

“___-ah, I think there's some stuff you have to tell us!”

“Yah! Lee Chanhee! What’s with your disguise I did up so well!”

 

Everyone broke into laughter and I felt that everything was finally okay, and a tear slid down my cheek as I felt so happy.

 

“Are you crying?” Nayeon asked, concerned.

“Ani, I’m just so happy! You guys are the best!”

“Indeed we are, and I’ve met a pretty lady, thanks to you, Chanhee!” Rockhyun said, nodding slightly towards my friend Kim, who blushed slightly in response.

 

Nayeon smiled back, her eyes caught on to a person beside her, both of them caught in a staring competition of their own. Byunghun was beside her, still in his full disguise.

“Chanhee oppa, does Byunghun know Nayeon?”

“Um, I’m not sure, but it seems like it!”

Changjo suddenly wolf whistled, breaking Byunghun and Nayeon’s intense gazes at each other, both of them looking away awkwardly while blushing madly.

Aww, so Nayeon’s guy is Byunghun? I guess they make a good match and seeing as Chanhee are good friends, I would be able to make sure she doesn’t hurt. I felt happy, Chanhee by my side, my best friend in love, and I felt even more loved feeling Chanhee’s arm wrap around my waist and this time there was no way of letting go.

I moved my face closer to Chanhee, whispering in his ear,

“Saranghaeyo Chanhee oppa. I love you Lee Chanhee!” he smiled and made me feel mushy in the inside. Argh, this boy really makes my heart flutter!

“It’ll be fiancé soon, excited baby?”

“Nae, of course!”

 


hehe, it's up! hope you guys like it ;D Next chapter is called "According to our Parents" and i'll have to upload it tomorrow or something because i have work later till ten )': anyways, i hope you guys enjoy your weekend as well! and study hard for your upcoming exams (which I should be doing and for my two projects!) parkjaelee xo

p.s 100% & exo comeback soon! wahh so excited! and the 100% teaser photos are such good eye candy ;D *drools*