In The Night-time...

Secret Girlfriend

 

 Chunji’s POV:

 

We finally reached home and I locked the door, wondering what she was going to say. Instead, I pulled her into a deep kiss, and carried her to my lounge and placed her under.

Tonight, she was going to be mine and I was going to make she that she knew that.

 

My POV:

 

Chunji and I got back to his apartment, where he locked to door, and before I could say anything, he brought me into a deep kiss which I kind of felt that he felt the same way that I did!

He lifted me up and carried me to his lounge where he got on top of me.

            Before things could get any more heated, the doorbell rang!

Arghhhhhhhhhh!

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

Laying my girlfriend on the lounge, things got heated up quick, as the flowery fragrance of her hair smelt so good. I was about to go further, when the doorbell rang!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

            It was the pizza, and spaghetti and coke! I paid and came back to an annoyed girlfriend that got pretty happy after she realised why the doorbell rang!

 

My POV:

 

I do indeed love Chunji oppa, however we have pizza and spaghetti! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee my boy! He like read my mind, and I quickly gave him a small peck to show my gratitude!

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

So I brought the food over, and she eats really fast! Wow, she gave me a quick peck and then started eating.

Good thing that I bought two serves of each, so we didn’t have to make anything else! I prepared shot cups, so we could take turns drinking coke.

My girlfriend seemed really hungry, although we had just eaten only a bit before.

I didn’t mind as she would need the energy for the things we were going to do tonight!

 

My POV:

 

YumYumYumYumYum! Pizza and spaghetti and Chunji and me are jjang!

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

“So babe, want to continue what we did before?”

I asked my girlfriend after we finished up our food.

I hoped she would say yes, and was prepared for what was going to happen later.

Grrrrrrrr, I’m so nervous !

She is so hot, and is making the innocent me get elsewhere…